Ricky Nelson looks like he was hung!

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The man could have had an inverted cock for all I care.
I used to sit and watch him on TV wishing I could scream like the little girls. That was when I realized I was gay.
I was able to see him in a small theater in Houston not long before he died. The man was FLAWLESS!

IMHO, there's no one out there today who could touch the beauty of that man in his prime. What a tragedy he died so young.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's really sad. I remember seeing on the news when it happened back in 1985...what a tragedy. He was always touring. He was the "original teen idol" before many came to claim that title.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Rick Nelson had one album cover which showed nearly everything. He was gifted with a great deal of body hair at a very young age. As has been said show producers (including his Father) insisted that he shave the body hair and that he was absolutely clean shaven because his hair was so dark. The show was filmed at the old General Services Studios Complex over in Hollywood near Las Palmas between about 1952 and 1967 approximately. Rick was in some ways an abused kid. The dark facial stubble required a great deal of makeup to cover by the time he was in his mid teens. He had some problems with the makeup in that it clogged pours and caused acne on really nice skin. David was nearly hairless as was Ozzie. One wonders if there was not some jealousy on the part of the other two.

Couple of historic factoids:

In the early episodes the home shown in the opening credits was actually the home of Ozzie and Harriet on Palmero Drive. He was way to cheap to use a rented place.

Rick Nelson at one time was only second to Elvis Presley in record sales. He topped all others by a wide margin.

Travelin' Man was the very first rock video ever made. The song had bounced around for years and it was Rick himself who recognized it's greatness.

The best thing you will ever hear of Rick Nelson is a recording of the old Buddy Holley hit "True Love Ways". He was in his recording studio with just guitar working this out a couple of hours before he boarded a DC-3 which crashed and killed him. The song is on You Tube and is the most simple and incredible version next to that of Buddy Holley himself. Listen to this, it's incredible. . . .

Ozzie Nelson in his career was philanthropic in only one way in that he gave work and started the careers of many who went on to other roles in series television. This was especially true of child actors.

Kent McCord started on Ozzie and Harriet
Stanley Livingston (My Three Sons) started on Ozzie and Harriet
Barry Livingston (My Three Sons) started on Ozzie and Harriet
Others who had recurring roles and prolific careers included Mary Jane Croft, Lyle Talbot, Don DeFore, Frank Cady, Parley Baer, and Herb Vigran just to name a few.

It was one of the longest running situation comedies in television history.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Saun Cassidy, Parker Stevenson, and Ricky Nelson......how lovely is that? :cool: Ultimate gay male's fantasy right there.