Ricky Nelson

Manraker

Sexy Member
Media
Merry Christmas all. Here are some pix of sexy Rick Nelson in an old TV show. You gotta love those 70s tight-fittin' jeans. :wink:

Attachments

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this guy has to be close to 60 years old and those pics like 40

Oh sorry he died 21 years ago, he was born 1940 so thats more like 60's there
here is a quote from a site about the show.
In 1957 Ricky sang a rock & roll song on his family's weekly TV show--"Ozzie & Harriet" After that, tuning in was just a wait to see if Ricky was going to sing.

montanaguy

Sexy Member
Media
Looks like they were pictures from the tv series "Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries", since both Shaun Cassidy and Parker Stevenson are in the pictures as well.

StarofShow

Experimental Member
Media
I've seen pics of his twin sons -- they're both blondies -- did they inherit the size and hairy chest gene from their dad?

Media
hey guy,

i love you for posting these great photos of rick nelson.i hope you have others.i love them.rick was so handsome i can eat him right now.what a sorrow he died so young.
do you have pictures of your self with a jeans bulge?please post it,
dried semen and your old jeans for sale,i will buy them from you.let me know,serious offers.thanks
are you gay or bi? i am some one that loves bulges in mens pants,lycra spandex and tight jeans.let me see some pictures of you in tight pants with your manly bulge,ok.let see that cock of yours,it must be real nice.

quarkGLS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nice photos. All three men, Ricky Nelson, Shaun Cassidy and Parker Stevenson are/were supposed to be well hung. That would have been a fun set to work on.

V72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Looks to me like somone broke out their dodge and burn tools in Photoshop. Even if it werent the case thos shots don't do much for me.

:cool:
While the pics don't do much for me either, I can vouch for their verite. Curious after your comment, I pulled out my dvd set of the Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries (yes, I admit it - I own it) and as the screen caps I've attached can attest, the prominence of Rick Nelson's bulge in those clips are legit.

And just for kicks, I've added a pic I've posted before of good ol' Frank Hardy himself, Parker Stevenson - nicely filling out a pair of Speedos :wink:

Attachments

Manraker

Sexy Member
Media
I appreciate the comments. Well some of them! I would never PhotoShop a picture to post here. These are untouched. Here's one of Parker in his undies from a different episode.

Attachments

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
what the freaking hell was going on in the 70s?? i wish i had been alive...
seriously though.. i mean.. the bulge area of his pants looks all light and worn.. like hes been sanding it or rubbing against something... really no.. i mean... what??? was this just an attempt to show it off even more??? this was on tv??
as i said... the 70s... wow... wish i had been alive..

Reactions: Empirerec

oldredneck1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"as i said... the 70s... wow... wish i had been alive.."

Showing a crotch bulge was the norn for men until about the 1980s. These pics are typical of how men dressed back then. Crotch bulges were common and accepted. No one thought much about it - just the way things were. That's the way my dad, uncles, neighbors, teachers and coaches dressed. I follow their example. No big deal.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You guys who weren't born yet, or had only just discovered your penises in the 70's may not know this, but the common practice then was to find the place where your dick could ride comfortably and then accentuate it by roughing the denim with soundpaper on the outside. Like most male fashion trends, this one came from gay guys in the clubs trying to put their wares "out front" for the world to see. Soon all horny guys were doing it.