Ricky Nelson

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media
I ordered The Hardy Boy's DVD set through amazon yesterday. I can't wait for it to arrive so I can scan for hot 1970's bulges!

The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries- Season one (1977) 14 episodes

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You guys who weren't born yet, or had only just discovered your penises in the 70's may not know this, but the common practice then was to find the place where your dick could ride comfortably and then accentuate it by roughing the denim with soundpaper on the outside. Like most male fashion trends, this one came from gay guys in the clubs trying to put their wares "out front" for the world to see. Soon all horny guys were doing it.

I don't know who you knew in the 70s but even tho I was a teenager I never knew anyone who rubbed sandpaper on their jeans. Those faded marks on the crotches and asses happened naturally to everyone I knew and me just from wear and washing. Sandpaper...lololol! :D

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hell...I went commando in the 70's...liked showing it off. I never messed with the denim to make it look more prominent. In my mid 20's, I realized I was tired of all those glances, started wearing underpants. It was a great time to see men's bodies. Tight pants showed off equipment both back and front. I still remember the gorgeous, shapely manbutts I used to see...lol!

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Ricky Nelson sure had a great tallent, which he passed through to his kids, great singing voices, and his acting tallents went right to Tracy.

back in high school, I had one of his cousins as a history teacher, there was many of times that the class had to watch Ozzie and Harriett in history class.

I do think that Ricky Nelson was a good looking man, it's too damn bad that he got into the drugs to start with, and the thing that really sucks, is that as he got himself all cleaned up and sober, he had to have a pilot that was all doped on that tragic day when his plane crashed.

when it comes to passing the looks down the family line, I think that Sam (the darker haired one) and Tracy definately inherited the good looks, the twins, are ok, Ricky was a very good looking man, there are some men that start to lose their good looks as they age, not the case in the Nelson family, even my old history teacher had a good dosage of the Nelson good looks.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Looks to me like somone broke out their dodge and burn tools in Photoshop. Even if it werent the case thos shots don't do much for me.
You young 'uns are so sweet. Long before photoshop existed Hollywood types were known to iron light spots into the crotch of their jeans, or wear the fabric down using a grater. There was a time when these effects were created on the person, not their photos.

serviceman1965

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks to basketbulge for that great video link. It brought tears to my eyes.
I love Rick Nelson and had the pleasure of seeing the twins when they performed in my home town. Sam looks so much like his father. How did we ever survive before Youtube?

StarCum

1st Like
Media
The fattest and roundest bubble butt of the late 50s defintely belongs to RICKY NELSON in his late teens.

See here: http://de.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/man...bum?.dir=/7dae

And if you follow the next link and open the Nelson file you will see some gorgeous butt shots from Rio Bravo - Ricky was hardly 18 back then
jagoff%5B1%5D.gif

'+'

jadefalcon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm new to this forum and apologize if I'm posting to the wrong thread. I'm on this nostalgia kick for Rick Nelson (got the hots for em) in me old age (he was my first crush) and grew up watching The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet. Any slim chance of anyone having any nude or near nude pics of Ricky and would willing to post? I've searched Google and I can't even come up with a shirtless picture of him. Even a fake nudie would nice.

maceov

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here is a pic I found of Ricky Nelson naked and with a nice fat boner.

Pretty yummy!

Attachments

LanceK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I appreciate the comments. Well some of them! I would never PhotoShop a picture to post here. These are untouched. Here's one of Parker in his undies from a different episode.

Looks like Parker got a boner from the old maid! LOL!

I remember once when Kristie Allie won some award on TV and as she gave her speech she said "And I'd like to thank my husband Parker for giving me 'the big one' every night for the past ___ years!" The audience went nuts of course, and they showed a closeup of Parker sitting in the audience and he was turning bright red, LOL!

A few years later, Parker was a passenger on one of my flights (I was a flight attendant at the time), and I was talking to him for a while (a very nice guy, BTW!), and I was literally suppressing myself from asking him about 'the big one'. Although he is allegedly str8, I definitely got a gay vibe from him. When we landed @ LAX I remember getting on my van to the hotel and seeing him standing curbside waiting for someone or just waiting for a ride. Again, I literally suppressed myself from inviting him for a drink at my hotel that evening. (He might have just refused if he was str8, but I was hot enough in those days that if he was bi or gay, I'm fairly certain that he wouldn't have turned me down.)

D

deleted436524

I know somewhere out there is a picture of David and Ricky Nelson in tights, training to do trapeze work on their television show.

Last edited by a moderator: