Ricky Schroder

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ricky schroder is one of a few hollywood blondes i think is to die for. that being said, all i can find online is a plethora of ass shots...... but that's not the main focus of this site now is it?

anybody have any info on his you-know-what???

and i thought it would be in bad taste to mention his ass and not post some pics so here:

Attachments

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
With the mustache or peach fuzz he has in those other pics, he sort of reminds as a very rugged Clark Gable a little.

actioncfc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have a friend who works for an airline and he said Rick was SUPER nice and easy going. BUT do to his family values was VERY much homophobic around gay people.Also said he does not look so good in person. Looked better as a kid, but didn't we all.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There is also another rumor about Ricky Shroder during his Silver Spoons years. It was known among the cast members and some of the crewmen that he was extremely jealous of Jason Bateman taking the spotlight whenever Jason saying a better joke than Rick. It was according to the rumor itself, Ricky's mother demanded that the character that Jason Bateman was playing to be rid of immediately and by her demands, the producers & creators did just that. Which is the reason why Alfonso took the lead replacement as Rick's friend in the later years.

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ricky Schroeder is one of a few Hollywood blondes i think is to die for. that being said, all i can find online is a plethora of ass shots...... but that's not the main focus of this site now is it?

anybody have any info on his you-know-what???

and i thought it would be in bad taste to mention his ass and not post some pics so here:

i ran into him at a church conference a few years ago in Salt Lake City.
he is a convert to the Mormon Church...i didn't recognize him at first...and then my brother told me who he was...
not so sure i can testify that he is an asshole...he sure seemed pleasant and polite to me...he was with his wife...he was looking for information on going to a practice session the Mormon Tabernacle Choir does on Wednesday nights

JSon101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is also another rumor about Ricky Shroder during his Silver Spoons years. It was known among the cast members and some of the crewmen that he was extremely jealous of Jason Bateman taking the spotlight whenever Jason saying a better joke than Rick. It was according to the rumor itself, Ricky's mother demanded that the character that Jason Bateman was playing to be rid of immediately and by her demands, the producers & creators did just that. Which is the reason why Alfonso took the lead replacement as Rick's friend in the later years.
Watching the reruns with the fam.
Love the guy who played his friend Brad.

Billy Jayne
00623400-C591-4F5F-910D-100FCD276C20.jpeg
CB5CAFB7-E0B4-45FB-BB65-6068FAF113D8.jpeg
48A24AB6-D623-42D0-9CB9-356BD08A7880.jpeg

Reactions: Psilord905