Ricky Schroeder

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Okay, Pecker, I bow to your superior Yiddish-speaking skills. But the fact remains, I haven't been a total kvetch about those kinds of stories.

Whites came up with a lot of lovely stories about Indian origins which don't hold up to the evidence. Siberia was a good choice, until Charles Darwin came along and said that mammals with long arms and legs wouldn't survive long in that environment; DNA and geological studies around the Mackenzie essentially killed that theory. (In any theory involving Alaska, you get the same problem.) The lost tribes, advocated by Mormons and at least one bizarre Afrocentric group I met on Delphi, ignores 1) the absence of circumcision, and 2) the presence of all kinds of decidedly un-kosher behaviors. I've also heard claims of a Muslim presence; see the same as the lost tribes. Then there are the stories of Chinese travels to lands which most likely refer to Japan and not Mexico.

Then you get to the weird theories like Atlantis and Lemuria, or extraterrestrials.

bigballal2003

Experimental Member
Media
Possibly off-topic bybeing back on topic, but...

The head is too big for the body in the picture and you can see a very clear line around his neck (where a necklace would be) where the head was photoshopped in. Sorry, but a fake.

(no offence to KinkGuy, who seems very cool and has great balls...)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Apr 5 2005, 02:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Apr 5 2005, 02:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Pecker@Apr 5 2005, 01:09 PM
But you can call me meshuggeneh mieskeit.
[post=297257]Quoted post[/post]​

Nein, ich kanne nicht. You really don&#39;t want to hear Yiddish spoken with a Cuban accent&#33;
[post=297350]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

:lol: Oy&#33; Gevald&#33;

volcanoboy: Rick Schroeder&#39;s religious bent aside. He is so far to the right that, on one talk show, he made Charleton Heston (he of Moses and the NRA) sound like a liberal.

But after all is said n done .. . I&#39;d still scru him&#33; :D

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Oh, that reminds me of when Leo Lee was talking about "politic" on this one newsgroup. We started talking about him like he was some kind of Thai boy-prostitute. (Little Leo&#39;s obsessed with "sodomization".) Talking about "politic" won&#39;t get you tips from Japanese businessmen.

jinks: And you know the one&#39;s who protest too much always have the most to hide.

hung_big: Jacinto...I doubt that you being his best would be very far from the truth&#33;

HiJinx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like a blond guy with dark chest hair.. a lot.
I also like Mormons, one of my favorite movies is Latter Days. About 10 years ago,I was actually able to seduce one of the guys that come around on the 18 speeds. Details sound too NIFTY.org so I won't go into them, just let you know it really happened.