Rider Strong

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The key movie in terms of nudity with regard to Rider Strong is the 2001 indie Buck Naked Arson [http://imdb.com/title/tt0294413/], which has subsequently been given a more 'respectable' (i.e. dull) retitling for its release on DVD, Eyes of Fire: Feel the Heat. :rolleyes:

The first three sets of caps below are from that movie (although don't get too excited, because he doesn't show everything).

I've also included a shot of his notoriously tufty pits from Cabin Fever.

There's a further pic which purports to be of Rider Strong filed under "S" at stars masculines nues [http://www.stars-masculines-nues.com/photos1.htm]. However, the origin of this image is the always-questionable site youngmalestars, and I personally consider it a fake. Furthermore, since I can't determine whether the person in it is over 18, I'm not linking to it directly.

Attachments

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Stronzo said:
Do you like men who shave down there or do you prefer au naturel?

Personally, I'm happy either way, so long as everything is reasonably tidy. However, 'tidy' is the key word here... smooth is fine, neat hair is fine, but an impenetrably dense jungle thicket is another matter entirely. :rolleyes:

Reactions: abclou

AnonGay69

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The key movie in terms of nudity with regard to Rider Strong is the 2001 indie Buck Naked Arson [Buck Naked Arson (2001) - IMDb], which has subsequently been given a more 'respectable' (i.e. dull) retitling for its release on DVD, Eyes of Fire: Feel the Heat. :rolleyes:

The first three sets of caps below are from that movie (although don't get too excited, because he doesn't show everything).

I've also included a shot of his notoriously tufty pits from Cabin Fever.

There's a further pic which purports to be of Rider Strong filed under "S" at stars masculines nues [http://www.stars-masculines-nues.com/photos1.htm]. However, the origin of this image is the always-questionable site youngmalestars, and I personally consider it a fake. Furthermore, since I can't determine whether the person in it is over 18, I'm not linking to it directly.

I know this is super old but God damn he's so sexy even nowadays. Always thought he was gorgeous and I wanna see more of him.

Reactions: stormovik

Schlong87

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He's really handsome in RL. He's let his hair grow out from that sexy "Girl Meets World" look into a salt-and-pepper flow but he's kept the beard. Friendly and down-to-earth guy.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't wax his pits or down there.
my kind of guy:heart_eyes:

Reactions: AnonGay69

MP15

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
How are there not more sexy pics of this beautiful man

He doesn’t do a lot of on screen work now—he does a lot of writing and does that “Pod Meets World” with Danielle Fishel (Topanga) and Will Friedle. One of his conditions when he signed on for “Girl Meets World” that he and his brother join the writing room and direct some episodes.

Too bad he’s not doing on-screen work for HBO or Netflix like “Sex/Life”.

Reactions: AnonGay69