Rider Strong

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by madman411, Aug 19, 2006.

1. madman411

madman411 Member

Anything on this guy? He was in such shows as Boy Meets World, Pepper Dennis and films as Cabin Fever.

2. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

The key movie in terms of nudity with regard to Rider Strong is the 2001 indie Buck Naked Arson [http://imdb.com/title/tt0294413/], which has subsequently been given a more 'respectable' (i.e. dull) retitling for its release on DVD, Eyes of Fire: Feel the Heat. :rolleyes:

The first three sets of caps below are from that movie (although don't get too excited, because he doesn't show everything).

I've also included a shot of his notoriously tufty pits from Cabin Fever.

There's a further pic which purports to be of Rider Strong filed under "S" at stars masculines nues [http://www.stars-masculines-nues.com/photos1.htm]. However, the origin of this image is the always-questionable site youngmalestars, and I personally consider it a fake. Furthermore, since I can't determine whether the person in it is over 18, I'm not linking to it directly.

Attached Files:

3. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

alex you're a wonderful sleuth.... really.

I have a question;

Do you like men who shave down there or do you prefer au naturel?

4. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Personally, I'm happy either way, so long as everything is reasonably tidy. However, 'tidy' is the key word here... smooth is fine, neat hair is fine, but an impenetrably dense jungle thicket is another matter entirely. :rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted