Ridiculous thread topics

D_JohnQPubic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Please suggest some. Be creative.

I'll begin...

Rate the left big toe of the poster above you.

Has anyone ever self-sucked while you are inside your GF?

New photos of my dick next to the same Red Bull can in the other 200 photos I already posted. What do you think?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can you tell me how much this girl likes me? Here are three sentences describing her.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When my girl screams, "FUCK YEAH DON'T YOU DARE STOP!" is she just stroking my ego?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is grinding in a clockwise direction better for the g-spot? Or counterclockwise?

Phillygrower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't believe a 12 inch cock exists; here's a pic of my 13 inch cock. When I show a woman my penis and she laughs at me and says put that tiny thing away, what's she really trying to say? If I get gang fucked by 6 men and blow all of them and let them cum on my face, am I gay? Do ankle socks make me gay?

zephyr808

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This thread is hilarious! I've only been here a short while and have already seen some topics that just leave me scratching my head. :shrug:

Quite a few of them seem to fall into the category of "does that make me gay?", so I am sure we could come up with a bunch with that theme:

* I got my left / right tit pierced, does that make me gay?
* My friend and I passed out drunk in the same bed last night, and I may have accidentally touched his ass, does that make me gay?
* On my way home from the Rick Santorum rally last night, I stopped off at the bath house and lay on my stomach and let a bunch of guys whose faces I never saw come into the room and fuck me repeatedly, does that make me gay???