Riding on a motorcycle with another guy

november86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Is it gay to ride on the back of another guy's motorcycle?

I had a friend give me a ride on his new motorcycle tonight and I got a little aroused. I'm sure he felt it and was a little embarrassed so I got off really fast when he dropped me at my car.

Was this a homo erotic experience?

P.S. He is straight with a girlfriend if that means anything.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
nah, the vibrations and yur tingling cock - nuts nudging his ass.... your hands rubbing his abs.... probably nothing to it... ya think?

Chastig

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nature happens....

But to add, I find men on a motorcycle HOT! I was totally following a guy driving his today, and went way out of my way just to enjoy the view.

boerkie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
nov, you put anything that vibrates against a healthy penis and yes, it will come to life!!!! its natural, not gay, unless you need to see it as gay. thats the way we animals are made. thats how seed gets harvested for insimination. enjoy it, and laugh about it.

LetsGo2007

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just relax, it happens. If he wants to give you a ride again or often, that might complicate things then. ;)

boerkie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
chastig, i am like that with bicycles!! there something amazingly sexy about a phine ass on a bicycle saddle!!
and the tight frontal fit......ayee!!!

november86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just relax, it happens. If he wants to give you a ride again or often, that might complicate things then. ;)

Haha, ok. I'll see how it goes, I hope he offers again because it was so much fun to press my legs into his and my chest and back against his back and hold onto the side of his chest for dear life.. Also, I was a bit surprised when I get off and walked to my car, he called me back to give him a hug on his bike. It was a nice big manly hung, so we left on a good note and I got the feeling he was aroused by the situation as well.

georgiabass14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Haha, ok. I'll see how it goes, I hope he offers again because it was so much fun to press my legs into his and my chest and back against his back and hold onto the side of his chest for dear life.. Also, I was a bit surprised when I get off and walked to my car, he called me back to give him a hug on his bike. It was a nice big manly hung, so we left on a good note and I got the feeling he was aroused by the situation as well.

That's hot.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't know if you are gay, but the I am, and I love to be on the back of a motorcycle pressing my crotch against a hot man's ass, holding his waist, grabbing his crotch... it feels like being alive!

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its the vibrations, and the exiciting ride I would presume.

How the hell are you siting? When im on the back of my dads K1200S Im not close to his body, nor do I hold him as there are handles.

oacliffbuddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had a friend give me a ride on his new motorcycle tonight and I got a little aroused. I'm sure he felt it......

I had that happen with a guy I had a crush on back when he and I were around 14-15. He invited me to ride on his small kids size Yamaha bike. I didn't have a semi or anything but my dick just happened to be in a position that when I scootched forward to get squarely seated, my soft dick compressed between his butt cheek and my inside thigh. I was mortified because I felt it immediately and I was sure he felt it too. I think he already had a suspicion that I might have been gay (when it wasn't too popular) but he didn't say anything. He was blond and good looking....sigh.....if only......

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is it gay to ride on the back of another guy's motorcycle?

I had a friend give me a ride on his new motorcycle tonight and I got a little aroused. I'm sure he felt it and was a little embarrassed so I got off really fast when he dropped me at my car.

Was this a homo erotic experience?

P.S. He is straight with a girlfriend if that means anything.

Just HOW fast did you get off?????:tongue: