Riding the face

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Okay,my fiance really,really enjoys giving me oral sex:tongue: Now he's curious about the 69 position and he wants me to "ride his face" so he can put his tongue deeper inside of my vagina,have any of you ladies out there tried this before? I need some advice:confused:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honey_Grrrl83 said:
Okay,my fiance really,really enjoys giving me oral sex:tongue: Now he's curious about the 69 position and he wants me to "ride his face" so he can put his tongue deeper inside of my vagina,have any of you ladies out there tried this before? I need some advice:confused:

Ok... not a woman here... but I highly recommend.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Loads of fun. I highly recommend it. I'm not sure what kind of advice you're looking for, but you'll have a lot of control in that particular position. If he's not putting his tongue or mouth exactly where you want it, you don't even have to tell him, you can move around until his tongue is where you want it. It's pretty cool. Enjoy.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honey_Grrrl83 said:
I don't know about getting his tongue deeper inside of your vagina. I think he should keep his tongue on your clit more and less in your vagina.

Now, if by "riding his face" you mean him lying down and you straddling him, then I have some advice. His neck can get tired if you don't orgasm very fast, so it's good to take a few minutes to wedge some pillows under his head to get in a nice comfortable position. This will help keep his face pressed against you. It can also be harder to breathe especially if you are not shaved because his nose will be pressed against you more than if he was on top. You also want something to hold onto, like the head of your bed, so that you don't move too much (or fall over!) when you orgasm. This way he can keep licking during your orgasm.

As far as 69 goes, the same thing applies about the neck getting tired. It's also good if you are anal about keeping your ass clean and smelling good because his nose will be right by your asshole.

One more thing, try not to wake the neighbors :wink:

Mr. Pookie

Just Browsing
Media
Honey_Grrrl83 said:

You guys must never drink. You're engaged and that is still just a possibility you're debating? Fucking get crazy. But clean that ass like the other poster said, cause you seem like the type to not be aware if your anus smells.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jovial said:
I don't know about getting his tongue deeper inside of your vagina. I think he should keep his tongue on your clit more and less in your vagina.

Now, if by "riding his face" you mean him lying down and you straddling him, then I have some advice. His neck can get tired if you don't orgasm very fast, so it's good to take a few minutes to wedge some pillows under his head to get in a nice comfortable position. This will help keep his face pressed against you. It can also be harder to breathe especially if you are not shaved because his nose will be pressed against you more than if he was on top. You also want something to hold onto, like the head of your bed, so that you don't move too much (or fall over!) when you orgasm. This way he can keep licking during your orgasm.

As far as 69 goes, the same thing applies about the neck getting tired. It's also good if you are anal about keeping your ass clean and smelling good because his nose will be right by your asshole.

Most of this advice is perfect. However, if honey-girl is capable of penetrative orgasm, getting his tongue deeper inside is just what the doctor ordered. case in point: Consider our beloved Mme Zora who dies not have clitoral orgasms (unless I'm thinking of you, Stud Hunter) and doesn't even like oral sex. If she had a more sensitive g-spoth than she does, she could go ape for a nice, deep tonguefuck.

A woman once gave me a truly beautiful experience that way. She had a very long, persistent tongue.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BronxBombshell said:
...if honey-girl is capable of penetrative orgasm, getting his tongue deeper inside is just what the doctor ordered...
Does tongue size matter :confused: :tongue:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BronxBombshell said:
Most of this advice is perfect. However, if honey-girl is capable of penetrative orgasm, getting his tongue deeper inside is just what the doctor ordered. case in point: Consider our beloved Mme Zora who dies not have clitoral orgasms (unless I'm thinking of you, Stud Hunter) and doesn't even like oral sex. If she had a more sensitive g-spoth than she does, she could go ape for a nice, deep tonguefuck.

I’m think you’re thinking of me Bronxy but perhaps I should clarify :smile: . I certainly do have clitoral orgasms, just not in the normal way. I generally prefer penetration to oral sex because the inside of my clit (my labia) is more sensitive than the outside. In fact I have quite a sensitive labia and I orgasm from intercourse if I’m getting enough drag. So I get my orgasm from penetration but biologically it’s still a clitoral orgasm. The guy’s cock (or fingers) tugs on my labia which tugs on the hood of my clit. I can have G-spot orgasms too, but the easiest way for me to orgasm is from tugging on my labia. I also do enjoy oral sex, just, I think, not as much as most women. Generally it feels good but I don't orgasm from it and I only like it for a couple minutes usually before it starts getting somewhat tedious. I have orgasmed from getting eaten out but it’s very rare, takes a very long time and they were weaker orgasms. As far as riding the face, indeed, my girl! This is one type of oral that works quite splendidly for me if the guy can work my G-spot with his tongue. So Bronxy you were right on about that one! :biggrin1: I usually require some fingering first to get my G-spot revved up but then giddy-up, cowgirl! :tongue:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
BronxBombshell said:

A woman once gave me a truly beautiful experience that way. She had a very long, persistent tongue.

:redface: The doctor recomends that for me too!

Im like our beloved Mme Zora...

Tell me more Bronxy...hmmm longue tong...very long + persisten tong...hmmm...:tongue:

Latiszari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hmmmm this topic is very interesting... :wink: :biggrin1:
I like to stimulate my girlfriends orally, clitorically, to bring them to G-spot, but meanwhile i like to do on them nipple stimulation too...:cool:
I love to do it and on many of them it does, of course...

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Its a work out for the legs but well worth it because you can control almost everything about the experience, so its very much to your advantage to try it, enjoy

Also you will want to grind like crazy but remember he needs to breath at some point

And congrats on the engagement :cheers:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Face riding, a great pleasure! Just take care you won't get into a "humping" mode, that shouldn't be so pleasant for the guy to endure.

I have a strong liking for having my butt supported, squeezed and handled when I'm on a guy's face, I guess you should try that too. It's a great addition to the sensations of riding a guy's tongue!

gg42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jovial said:

Great position. I love it. I like 69 too, but it's hard for both to concentrate on giving while receiving. I like it as a warmup though. The face riding puts the woman in control, which is nice, but if I want to tease (bring her to the edge and back off - repeat until she threatens your life), the standard eating at the Y works better.:cool:

Question for the ladies - do you like the equivalent - head propped up, face straddled, basically f&cking your mouth? Some women get into the semi-submissive aspect I think?