Right after orgasm...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by ClaireTalon, Apr 2, 2007.

1. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

... I often have a thought about something funny. An old joke, a funny passage from a movie or a TV show, or something funny that I experienced. Usually completely out of context, such a thought flashes up when my orgasm is subsiding, and rarely ever it is an "appropriate" thought for such a situation. I say so because some men were irritated by me breaking out in laughter right after the fucking. I can't blame them, probably they think I laugh about them or their performance, which isn't true.

I wonder whether anybody else experiences such thoughts in this kind of situation? Probably not funny thoughts, but thoughts about work, things you have to do: All the stuff one wouldn't necessarily attach a sexual meaning to.

2. burns1de

Gold Member

Wow, same thing happens to me - the stupidest shit comes up right after I'm done getting my breath back, like thinking of an SNL skit or a line from a Turkish pop song or whatnot. I'm sure Freud would have some thoughts about this, lol.

3. HaagenDazs

HaagenDazs New Member

never happens to me. I just think of what I wanna do when I get off, or she gets off me. lol. Usually want something to eat, some water, or to watch tv.

4. zaza

zaza New Member

I tend to savour the moment.

My boyfriend is more likely to make some sort of comment.

I can remember one occasion with an ex-boyfriend when soon after we had finished the music that we had playing changed track. The lyrics were "can`t keep it in....gotta get it out", he thought it was hilarious, it wasn`t the right moment for me to appreciate the humour in it at the time.

5. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

I've often found & experienced that post laughter in my relationships if it was a good frenzied fuck that pleasured the both of us & gave us both mind shattering orgasms & not so much mocking & ridicule if at all.
    Ithink your laughter may be on a parallel level there, Claire.

6. catman

Gold Member

I have gotten odd looks on occasion as I have been known to laugh during sex- to me its just a happy/joyous feeling/expression...

and I agree about the 'odd thoughts'... To me it just means your body/brain is relaxed....

7. Full_Phil

Full_Phil New Member

Laughing or any other such release is just the rest of oneself catching up/balancing the nether parts. I've known a woman who sounded like she was holding back a sneeze when she orgasmed, and then had to start talking a blue streak right away afterward.

8. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Claire, yes, this happens to me. The odd thing is, it's a bit like the dream you can't quite remember. I remember thinking something totally off-the-wall right after orgasm, but a minute later, I can't even remember what it was.

And my partner often has the after-gasm laughing fit. Or not exactly after the orgasm... he has often commented that I give him the longest orgasms he has ever experienced. He is usually still experiencing the orgasm after the ejaculation has finished (muscle contractions, twitching & jerking, vocalizing, etc) and that's when he usually has the fits of laughter.

I can't imagine anyone being so insecure as to interpret it as an insult. It's easy enough from me to tell what's going on. If it were about the performance, it would have happened before the orgasm, right?

9. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

With me, it's quite the contrary, the thought is absolutely clear, and I can remember it later. I can't tell exactly when it starts, usually within split seconds after the last orgasmic shudder is through. If I do good, I only smile, and partners see a reaction to an outstanding perfomance on their part in that. But sometimes it's a belly-ripping laughter, which isn't favored so much, and if I then tell what thought I just had, that always leaves the impression I have been mentally distracted during sex. Almost nobody can imagine such a reaction to an orgasm, shame.

As an explanation, I think it's for the same reason as laughters after a tight situation has cleared. Relaxation over a short period of time, after a longer, very tensed time. Probably you can refer to that, I've had more than one moment like this in my career.

10. Elmer Gantry

Gold Member

Albums:
    Could it just be oxygen/blood flow returing to the brain?

11. Kiamo

Kiamo Member

I think it may be the same reason some people see spots.

The brain does funny things during, and after orgasm. :p

12. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    There is no rhyme or reason as to what pops into my head right after sex. What i'm thinking about depends on the scenario, my partner, how stressed I was that day, funny things that may have happened recently....

13. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I can't think of a time when I've laughed because of a funny thought after orgasm, but many times I laugh just from the joy of it; especially when I am in love. Usually, my orgasms do not come as the result of sex, and when they do, it is not at the end of sex. I laugh anyway. I love it. He asks,

"What?"

I reply,

"I love you."

When I was in high school, I read, "It is okay to laugh during sex. Just don't point!" I quite agree. It makes my boyfriend uncomfortable sadly. He feels unsure of his sexual skill set. All I can do is reassure him that my laughter should be seen as a compliment, or an affirmation that I am ridiculously happy and relaxed. Didn't confuscious say that life without laughter is like a night without stars? Or was that a child without courage? Whatever. Laughing is great for the body and soul. Share the joy!

14. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:

The spots are most likely due to a change in blood pressure. If I see spots after/durning an orgasm, I have been underneath someone very heavy, and he has just ... um... gotten off. :biggrin1:

15. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

Immediately after the last orgasm I find myself thinking nothing at all, just lying there, staring into space. This is invariably when she'll ask what I'm thinking about. I've learned to make something up fast rather than tell her my mind is clear.

16. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

The way I see it, laughing before penetration is not good.
    Laughing during the act and during or immediately after orgasm is good.

For all you insecure guys out there, if she laughs during or after her orgasm, she is most likely enjoying your skills. If she starts filing her nails or reading a novel during sex, then it's time to worry.

17. OPPinSLC

OPPinSLC Member

Albums:
    I often laugh myself, right after. It's just such a release;)

18. D_Maurice Mountlilly

D_Maurice Mountlilly Account Disabled

comic books(yeah, i'm a serious comic-geek)lyrics to songs i've written,food,sport scores,and what house hold chores i've got to do..

19. bastige

bastige Member

Albums:
    my girlfriend and i seem to burst out laughing every time we come. it's really not a problem for either of us. it all started right at the beginning of our "courtship" with me uncontrollably laughing upon orgasm (at least directly afterwards). then she started and now has become normalized behaviour. during the passion of sex we can get a bit "king kong-ish" but afterwards it seems so ridiculous, although we love it.

we also think too much sometimes, and this can be a great resolution after a hard day's graft.

20. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

That's a healthy attitude, however I don't think we're in the same situation. It isn't the sex that makes me laugh, it's some thought that isn't at all related to sex. Sometimes I don't even have to laugh at all from it, let's say that right after orgasm, I often have thoughts popping into my head that don't at all relate to sex. It's like Dougielongfellow describes it, the phenomenology of it.

DC_DEEP, can you imagine now what the San Fran Chronicle issue on my nightstand is there for? :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted