Right, let's get this out of the way. mitchymo returns

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes Luka, we know you already made the thread first. Now go take some Midol and don't forget the Super Plus Tampons.
OMG, you are hilarious!:rolleyes:
Aren`t we just a little bit jelaous Mitchy got three threads, and SOME of us never get any????:wink:
And please read what I post before you start replying to my post!:wink:
I honestly don`t care who started what thread, I don`t mind if there were 15 threads about Mitchy, he is such a loving caracter!!!:redface:
Long live the king of the Balkan men, Mitchy!:smile:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
OMG, you are hilarious!:rolleyes:
Aren`t we just a little bit jelaous Mitchy got three threads, and SOME of us never get any????:wink:
And please read what I post before you start replying to my post!:wink:
I honestly don`t care who started what thread, I don`t mind if there were 15 threads about Mitchy, he is such a loving caracter!!!:redface:
Long live the king of the Balkan men, Mitchy!:smile:

Good GOD Luka, were you toilet trained a gunpoint? You seriously need to get the bug out of your ass. It's like you have roid rage or something. Actually, my response to you had nothing to do with MitchyMo, i actually like him, you on the other hand your resident ass kisser threads make it no mystery why you claim to have so many "friends"

Tell Mitchy Mademoiselle said Hi.

Last edited by a moderator:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never been on a forum where 3 active threads about the same topic are allowed within the same subforum. I would venture a guess that the same axiom applies here.
Indeed...with all the moderators here, one wonders what it is they actually do. Clearly, reactive trumps proactive here. :rolleyes:

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good GOD Luka, were you toilet trained a gunpoint? You seriously need to get the bug out of your ass. It's like you have roid rage or something.
I honestly don`t know what that means????
But then again you are back to being sweet, lovely MR I don`t like....attacking people for no reason...yet again....please re-read your first post directed at me in this thread!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I honestly don`t know what that means????
But then again you are back to being sweet, lovely MR I don`t like....attacking people for no reason...yet again....please re-read your first post directed at me in this thread!

Hmmmm....chill the fuck out, the hyper-sensitive gig doesn't look sexy on you.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now I see you edited your post to make it more likeable!
Ok...here we go again, I don`t remember claiming I have many friends here, that would be you talking in my name, it seems you care more who is on my friend`s list than I do!
I am most certainly NOT an ass kisser!
I act here as I act in real life.
That being said, I usually give my friends a present in real life, or I cook for them...There are people here who I consider friends, I can`t do anything material for them, so starting a thread or posting something nice about them is the best thing I can do.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Leave it to Pitbull to start a 3rd redundant thread about the exact same topic.

Mods should merge all of them, with Mitchymo's own thread obviously attaining primacy.

Leave it to talltpaguy to not pass up a chance to throw an insult my way.
And as usual without reason

Maybe if you read my first post you can understand my reason for posting a second thread (when unaware of the third)

And my title caps were automatically deleted.

Now the topic is Welcome Back Mitchymo - not lets insult each other.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Indeed...with all the moderators here, one wonders what it is they actually do. Clearly, reactive trumps proactive here. :rolleyes:
Bitch, bitch, bitch. THERE! All merged up. When the continuity makes absolutely no sense, and people complain...

Address those letters to http://www.lpsg.org/members/hazelgod.html , folks.

:tongue::tongue::tongue:

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What, who started this thread?
Did I welcome mitchymo back yet?
I'm lost, who was fighting with whom before it merged. who's responsible for this?
:tongue:

Oh well nevermind, welcome back mitchymo :smile:
And when is your gallery going to come back mitchymo? :smile:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Indeed...with all the moderators here, one wonders what it is they actually do...
In addition to volunteering here as a Mod, I try to actually make time to still be a member. I think it's worthless if the only thing we do here is moderate non-stop, and lose track of the reason we joined the site in the first place.

Aside from that, I actually have a real life, where in the past month and a half, I've buried three relatives (two very close), two friends, and my mentor, so it's been tough to take the countless "That neocon called me a libtard" reports, not to mention the endless "intrigues", with the gravity that some of you find so dire.

Perspective...! :smile: