Right or left handed masturbation?

modest123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know if penis size influences which hand you use for masturbation but, for the sake of this survey, let's assume it does. Therefore I'd like to ask ONLY guys who are 7" or more erect length:

Which hand do you use for masturbation?

Now I'd like to ask only those who are less than 7", which hand do YOU use for masturbation?

As for me, I'm right handed - but I'm only comfortable using my left hand for masturbation.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I don't know if penis size influences which hand you use for masturbation but, for the sake of this survey, let's assume it does. Therefore I'd like to ask ONLY guys who are 7" or more erect length:

Which hand do you use for masturbation?

Now I'd like to ask only those who are less than 7", which hand do YOU use for masturbation?

As for me, I'm right handed - but I'm only comfortable using my left hand for masturbation.

Was this suppose to be a poll? It didn't make it.
I am right handed but I use my right hand to smear my precum on my nips while using mostly my left on my cock.:tongue:

Aratron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Left when I'm on the computer and right when I'm not... I like to do it more with my left one

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm over 7 inches as you can see from my xtube page and I can hold my cock in both hands and stroke it that way.

I can use both or either hands and I write with my right hand but I can also write with my left hand but just not as fast and I can use both hands for lots of things.

poomoz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am right handed & until my 30's was exclusivley right hand J/Off
then I start using LH ocassionally.