Right or wrong?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by gavlenils, Jan 2, 2011.

1. gavlenils

gavlenils Member

I really like big dicks, total "size dog", and I newer comments on strighta guys dicks here on LPSG. I look at the chat and the Gallery and only comments if they are more gay than stright.
    Right or wrong?

2. bigbass1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    if you're looking at a staight guys dick, and you like it, go ahead and comment. almost everyone likes a compliment, and almost of the guys in this site are cool about one's sexual preference.

3. HappyBoi

Gold Member

Albums:
    You do what you feel like, nothing wrong or right about it. However, there's plenty of 'straight' guys if we should label, who enjoys talking with other guys as well (and even more), and everyone likes compliments. If they get upset from a harmless compliment, they shouldn't be a part of this open-minded forum. :)

Wrong, however, is to put this thread in the Show-Off section I think, haha.. ;P

4. secondbest69

secondbest69 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    i've wrote messages to sta8 guys to let them know that i liked there pics... just cause you like looking at there pics doesn't mean you would do anything if they was in the same room as you...most guys on here understand that. plus i've had more the one tell me its a turn on knowing both sexes are turned on by there penises

5. gavlenils

gavlenils Member

Wrong, however, is to put this thread in the Show-Off section I think, haha.. ;P[/QUOTE]

Right :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted