Right way to measure a guy?

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi, awhile back I measured my bf and he's exactly 7.5 inches. But now I'm not sure I did it right cuz I thought you're supposed to do it where you don't push into the skin at all. Then I was reading on this site about people measure where they pushed into the skin a little, and so I measured him the other night and he was 8 in. I mean it doesn't really matter if he's 7.5 of 8 but I'm just curious does anyone know if there's like an official way you're supposed to measure a guy?? Thanks :smile: .

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
there are a ton of threads on this in the other sections, just type "measure" into the search box and have it show only threads, not posts. you'll find there are a lot of different ways.

Derral

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
most of the time during sex, a guy will push in as far as he can go, for this reson, I think it best to push the skin in until it won't go any further(hit the bone), because this is how much he'll be putting in.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I always measure guys from the top w a ruler, and push just a lil but not enough to like compress his skin.

Jen

So I can officially say I am 6.5" long?? When I push in a little bit I can easily reach the 6.5 inch mark. I have been saying I am 6" because even though I was a hair over six it was never enough to qualify me saying I was anything more than a six incher. But pressing in a little....6.5 easily!

But that doesn't help my girth dimension.... its still a thin 6.5 inches.:frown1:

Deve1opment

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I can officially say I am 6.5" long?? When I push in a little bit I can easily reach the 6.5 inch mark. I have been saying I am 6" because even though I was a hair over six it was never enough to qualify me saying I was anything more than a six incher. But pressing in a little....6.5 easily!

But that doesn't help my girth dimension.... its still a thin 6.5 inches.:frown1:

6.5 is not thin!!

silverheart

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there is no medically approved method. However, most hand measured studies involve very slight pushing or no pushing.

B_imjustaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What a coincidence! I just posted my first pics on my profile! And 2 of them are of me measuring my dick. Please tell me what you all think.

Later-

Just A. Guy

P.S I love this website! :smile:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's always the Tonsil method !! Named as THE most approved method of penis measurment amongst men ages 18 through 80.

This is my preferred method of measurement as well. :smile:
If he can't reach my tonsils he's too small to ride. :smile:

someotherguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Here's a question. I have a very prominent curve. When I measure along the top I get 6in but when I measure along the side of the curve I get 7.5in. Should curved guys use this method? I've never been clear on this. Some don't think it's right but others say that it's ok.

AlbertCunning

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's a question. I have a very prominent curve. When I measure along the top I get 6in but when I measure along the side of the curve I get 7.5in. Should curved guys use this method? I've never been clear on this. Some don't think it's right but others say that it's ok.

It would seem a bit strange if you, in an uncurved semi-erect state, should be longer than you are in a fully erect state, so my answer is 'yes, feel free to measure along the curve'.

Preferably, the inside curve, that is...