Rihanna back wtih Chris Brown

Phatdick

Sexy Member
Media
Kerrin Stephen(Superhead) fucked him when he was 17 .....

In a chapter Superhead describes a relationship that she had with a young African American celebrity that she calls "Baby Boy". Well MediaTakeOut.com has learned that the celebrity that she's talking about is none other than 18 year old R&B superstar Chris Brown.

Here's how Superhead describes what she thought of Chris Brown the first time they met:

He is beautiful and tall, with a smile that would melt any girl's heart, but he is young, very young. As we were being introduced in the midst of a crowded room, eyes on us, I was afraid to look at him. He had an air about himself that I couldn't comprehend. For someone so young, he carried himself like an experienced man ... The young man had class and smarts - and by the end of the night, he had me.

Here's how she described their first night together:

He planted his lips on mine, and his sweet kiss extinguished my fight as I lay on my back, inviting him to mount me, to make love to me, to make it impossible to do without him from this night forward.

Slow and sensual, he moved inside me. Then I rolled on top of him, surprised by his size, unwilling and unable to handle it all. Our eyes were locked and fixed on each other as we explored each other's bodies and needs; I felt him and he felt me, and then it was over

Wow!! We can't decide whether this is a good look or a bad look for Young Breezy. One things for sure - he needs to go to the clinic and have his privates LOOKED AT!!!

and his Blackberry got stolen with naked pictures of him....

Attachments

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
love is blind - some women are unbelievably stupid. i am guessing Ms Rihanna comes from a family with a history of abuse.

ml

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She is an absolute idiot and has just done a great disservice to all of her young female fans. She has sent a message that it is okay for your boyfriend to bite, kick and punch you if he loves you.

She and him make me sick and I am sure that their stupid fans will keep buying their crap that they put out.

Subhuman.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hell, how many relationships end after the first fight. The answer, possibly none. The media made this way worse then it actually was. Two guys can beat each other and still be best friend. The fact that they can get back together should show that there is more there then we can realize. I just hope its over and he gets what he needs to make sure this behavior ends. Possibly it was the best thing for both of there careers, I don't know the reason. All I can say is if they want to try and make it work then it is there business.

I'll have to add, there was constant domestic abuse in my family growing up and unlike many couples my mom and dad never gave up on each other, and I never saw Dad cry until the day Mom died of cancer. He took care of her till almost the very end before he got help from a hospice nurse.

Last edited:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hell, how many relationships end after the first fight. The answer, possibly none. The media made this way worse then it actually was. Two guys can beat each other and still be best friend. The fact that they can get back together should show that there is more there then we can realize. I just hope its over and he gets what he needs to make sure this behavior ends. Possibly it was the best thing for both of there careers, I don't know the reason. All I can say is if they want to try and make it work then it is there business.
I'll have to add, there was constant domestic abuse in my family growing up and unlike many couples my mom and dad never gave up on each other, and I never saw Dad cry until the day Mom died of cancer. He took care of her till almost the very end before he got help from a hospice nurse.

It wasn't a fight, it was a beat down, I'm sorry that you learned to accept domestic violence because your father loved your mother. My father never raised his hand to my mother. Now that she has been ill for many years he takes care of her and all the household chores. Domestic violence is not acceptable to me in a relationship.

Now that she is back with him I hope it ends both of their careers, she is sending out a horrible message to the young people who are her fans.

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
She'll leave him eventually I think....

I feel bad for her, guys like that, abusive ones, when they are sorry they are sooo sorry.

When they are nice they are the nicest people on earth.....like lil angels...she'll be wrapped up in the intesity.

Of course it is a sick relationship...I had a lot of abuse.

I feel bad for her... I think she is a nice girl...

Bottom line just cos u are vulnerable enuff to put up with it DOESN'T mean u DESERVE it....

Who deserves abuse???????????????????