Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yah I just saw her nude pics... I wonder who leaked them. That singer, Cassie, had her pics leaked too and um hers were very very naughty. Way more than Rihanna's. I would take Rihanna over Cassie though any day.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yah I just saw her nude pics... I wonder who leaked them. That singer, Cassie, had her pics leaked too and um hers were very very naughty. Way more than Rihanna's. I would take Rihanna over Cassie though any day.

Leaked is a great word, the talent she has, that was noticed and recognized in it's day. But as the fanfare subsided, the name faded. Until the bf beat her up. That ran it's course, now were on to the next stage of aging and fading stardom, leaked nude photos. Guess it was Halle Berry that for the longest time held out & refrained from that, but eventually even that was a last gasp attempt ? Choreographed career moves ?

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i swear, i had no clue who this woman was up until she got beaten up by her boyfriend...no there are nude pics of her up all over the place that she took with her own phone or something.

she has a very nice body though, from the nude pics...but from the neck up, she looks a little too much like Prince to me.

http://www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com/pictures/20090509/Rihanna Nudes/t/Rihanna_nudes_2thumb.jpg

http://www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com/pictures/20090509/Rihanna Nudes/t/Rihanna_nudes_6thumb.jpg

aside from that, this person seems totally uninteresting.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
now were on to the next stage of aging and fading stardom, leaked nude photos.

Actually, it is spelled ageing - but that aside... :rolleyes:

Ageing? Since when the fuck is 21 'ageing'?

'Fading stardom' I have no comment on because, aside from the recent bf fracas and having 'Pon de replay' played at me overly much, she really hasn't made much of a blip on my radar.