Rim Job

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by BigCollege_Cock, May 27, 2006.

1. BigCollege_Cock

I didn't know where to put this...so I thought here would be good.
    Does anyone have advice on giving a rim job? And what are the pre-steps or precautions you should take before giving one...like cleaning? Any experiences or stories you wanna share would help...

For some reason I think I already posted a thread like this but I can't remember forgive me if I did...

Thanks Alot

2. tallguypns

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, I'd suggest taking a shower with the receiving person. That way you can make sure they're clean while at the same time experiencing foreplay and such.

3. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    Having a clean crack is definitely the way to go. When using your tongue don't just go jabbing at it....use the broadness of it, use the tip, work from the outer part in towards the hole and then back out, mix it up, play around, once my bf used an ice cube and it sent shivers up my spine in more ways than one. Kiss, lick, probe, little bites (not using the teeth though)....Have fun!

4. STYLYUNG

STYLYUNG New Member

Don't forget that you can get hepatitus from fecal material. It isn't worth the risk, even if rimming is widely practiced in gay and hetro sex.

5. mainer1

mainer1 New Member

Man, if you love the shape of that ass, massage those sweet cheeks, spread them gently, sniff, kiss, lick that hole....massage those asscheeks, let your inner assloving animal take over! I know there are risks, but in decades of assloving and rimming, I've never caugt anything. I had hepB shots years back, always made sure my partner was nice and clean (although, hopefully without any strong perfume there...ugh). And when your partner moans and writhes just a little, it'll blow your mind!

Draft saved Draft deleted