Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ok I already accepted that "taking a shit on the partner" can be part of sex. Yeah I really did, but I never questioned rim jobs. Many told people told me how great it is and I'm really curious to try it out... I mean if the hole is clean, why not?

However, lately something got me worried. I talked with someone on "shit during sex" and he was against it completely against... heck, can't blame him! It's not for everyone and it took me half a year to accept it. But what got me thinking was his argument "If it gets in your mouth, you get diseases".

Ok no doubt about that, I never said it was healthy... but I never mentioned swallowing it nor even putting it into my mouth! Yet he kept insisting he wouldn't even let his partner shit on his chest... because of the mouth thing...

So don't know... can the A-hole get SO CLEAN that it's completly ok to do a rim job? Ehhh overall what can people tell me about this whole thing?

Thank you for your support :)

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
So you let someone shit on you? Strange, would never do that.

But back to your question. When a hole is clean, it is clean. You washed it and that is it. Of course there will be "bacteria" around, but don't forget that when bacteria enters your mouth and you swallow, they just die. I don't think you have to worry.

But I must admit, this is a weird topic because I think getting a rimjob would be fucking awesome lol.

*ps: just don't eat shit! A clean hole can be eaten out without getting shit in the mouth.*

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So you let someone shit on you? Strange, would never do that.

Well my (future) sex partner wanted to try it out, so I agreed and after some time I thought "hey why not?" and decided to do it and I shall eventually.

But I must admit, this is a weird topic because I think getting a rimjob would be fucking awesome lol.

*ps: just don't eat shit! A clean hole can be eaten out without getting shit in the mouth.*

Yeah heh, strange how shit can turn off but a rim job not at all for me hehe

and of course I wouldnt eat shit, that'd be dangerous.

DCMilkMan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You can't catch what isn't there. Bottom (ahem) line is that you should know what you're putting into your mouth. If you like rimming anonymous holes you're certainly more at risk than doing it with a buddy whose health status you have some confidence in.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmm so you did some scat stuff with a partner?

Rimming isn't all that safe you can get various types of Hepatitis from it but there are Vaccinations for Hep A and Hep B. There's none for Hep C but you don't want to get that. Also you can get common STDs and even intestinal parasites. I was told by doctors that while HIV is low risk with rimming/being rimmed it's not zero risk.

You should be asking your doctor these questions. It's all about the level of risk that you want to take. I know some people who simply DO NOT rim or eat ass at all (or get it done to them), some people who just get rimmed but do not rim someone else, and I know others who only do it to a partner or someone who they know well, and I know others who do it to anyone but they use dental dams, and I know others who do it to anyone and do not use dental dams at all.

Also I'm not sure why you think that rimming is a scat thing or that just because someone is into rimming that they want to do scat? Rimming is more about worshipping someone's anus with your tongue/mouth and it's like getting your anus French kissed but I'm sure you already know that. Shit happens with anal sex but I don't have any desire to do scat like have someone shit on me or shit on them or anything at all like that.

Last edited:

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I didn't do any stuff like that yet... me and my partner haven't even had sex yet, we just talk about what we might do when we're there.

Also I don't group these 2 together, it's the person that I talked with... I didn't understand either why he did that, doesn't make sense to me either.