Rimming Asses

Chrisak

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey you guys so i was just wondering if any one was faced a similar experience what was it and wut did u do ??

so i went over a guys hotel room, it was great .. anyways he suggested we do some 69 and so we did he had a great HUGE cut cock so i really did enjoyed and he really seemed experienced as i fuckin enjoyed him blowing me, then he moved to my ass and start rimming, but when i cam to approach his ass as i stuck my tongue out i found a big piece of shit stuck in his ashole and i froze i really didnt know wut to do and he was rimming me, so i just did nothing so he started poushing my head down towards his hole and i did nothing and again so all ive done was kissed his butt cheaks as far away from his hole....

wut else cudve i done :S ??!!

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
sounds like you did the only sensible thing ... thats what I would have done ... I wouldnt really get into discussion about it ... you know people should know how to deal with their own sh.. and if they cant well its not my job to explain it ...

Nowadays I only ever do things I feel comfrtable with and if I change my mind half way I dont feel I have to explain it - it just means I'm not comfortable and if the guy doesnt want to respect that (like keeps pushing me whatever) I could very quickly terminate the whole thing and not feel I have to explain it (I mean we're talking casual sex here not any kind of relationship right?)

Normally I'm very considerate about reciprocating but it's not something I necessarily promise nor something that is unconditionally assumed in a context like this ...

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
sometimes an asshole with just a faint smell of poo is enough to get me going like the energizer bunny

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Hey you guys so i was just wondering if any one was faced a similar experience what was it and wut did u do ??

wut else cudve i done :S ??!!

Well the list of what you could have done could include:

1. Sucking it up and rimming the guy...you might want to pop a mint before kissing him however,
2. Screaming "dude you got shit stuck in your arse, how gross"
3. Sticking your finger up his ass, gently scooping out the shit, whiping it on the bedspread and begin rimming him
4. Went back to sucking his dick and not touching the ass again..

I think you did the right and honorable thing!!!!

NovaBone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used to enjoy rimming a hot butt from time to time, but not after I once fell incredibly ill. I came down with severe diarrhea and extreme abdominal cramping that was unbearable. After a couple weeks of feeling like total "crap" I finally went to the doc. He asked me some extremely personal questions re: my sexual activities and ran some tests on me including a stool sample. The results came back saying I had Giardia -- an internal parasite. I was put on medication that didn't work at first. We tried again and it finally kicked in. Needless to say, my mouth and tongue haven't gone near an ass since and never will. I am no longer turned on by the thought of rimming.

Giardia lamblia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Division of Parasitic Diseases - Giardiasis Fact Sheet

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always loved licking a girl's ass despite never having done anal sex. It turns me on when she's turned on by it, especially when she has the confidence to stick it right in my face and tell me to get to it.

BigLittleMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i love to rim a nice ass if, and only if:

i'm dating/in a relationship with the guy
i know he's healthy
i know he's clean

you should have said something like "hey, why didn't you shower before?"

blm

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
it is always safer to sniff.....my fetish is sniffing not licking..although once in a while I might lick..but sniffing gets me hard as rock...and makes me fuck an asshole endlessly...

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sometimes an asshole with just a faint smell of poo is enough to get me going like the energizer bunny

Me too. I fucking love the smell. When I rip off their underwear it's like Christmas all over again. I always eat the ass I will fuck. I think it is the least I can do as they are giving me their ass for fucking.
I only eat a clean ass. If there is any type of solids (even lint) I say either "Go wash your self" or "Maybe next time"
Sex is for pleasure and seeing that and feeling "Well I gotta cause it was done to me" is just wrong.
Follow your gut.
Jake

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If there is any possibility of me being rimmed, I make sure that my arse is clean. Simple. If my arse isn't I will do the honourable thing and tell the person I am with that maybe they "shouldn't go there" tonight... Its basic. I mean like washing your nob or having a shower if you smell. You shouldn't feel guilty about anything. Its always an easy and diplomatic thing if you think there might be an issue to suggest that you have a shower together, its hot, good foreplay and makes sure everything is clean.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Media
Well the list of what you could have done could include:

1. Sucking it up and rimming the guy...you might want to pop a mint before kissing him however,
2. Screaming "dude you got shit stuck in your arse, how gross"
3. Sticking your finger up his ass, gently scooping out the shit, whiping it on the bedspread and begin rimming him
4. Went back to sucking his dick and not touching the ass again..

I think you did the right and honorable thing!!!!

That 3rd one is funny as shit, it really hurts to read this cuz I cant breath right now heheheh sorry i gotta a vivid imagination and so just picturing that is funny