RIMMING. Dont get it, dont want it!

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hmm, well, I can't bring myself to DO it, but... I'm with Indy, I moan and quiver just feeling someone's warm breath near my crack.

The first time I had it done, oh, first lemme say, that I'm a bit of a clean freak, which is how it happened, and my friend said, "Well someone sure is clean and fresh. Clean enough to eat off of? Think I will." I was shocked. I gasped, but soon started moaning. I couldn't believe that I enjoyed it so much. Since I can't do it myself, I'd never expect someone to do it to me, but the couple of times I've had it done, I definitely liked it. Although, it was just "rimming", that is, around the "rim", and none of the "tongue-al" insertion that others have mentioned.

I think everyone is just wired differently, so pigeon-holing this activity, isn't really helpful to anyone. The nips are a good example. A buddy of mine told me that he can cum just from his girlfriend sucking on his nips. Some guys like rough nip play. Some guys have nips that are way too sensitive for much action. Some guys have seemingly no sensation in their nips at all. People are just too complex. I mean, I even have a buddy that doesn't like head. At ALL! :eek: I mean, of all activities, the one thing that you'd think would be a universally agreed upon pleasure... :confused:

No matter what the activity is, the only way to have good sex is to either openly communicate, or being aware enough to "read" your partner.

Reactions: dreamer20

nattynatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It happens to be my #1 favourite thing. I think it's good manners for a top to eat before he fucks. Mind you, as a bottom, it's easy for me to say!

salsfe

Experimental Member
Media
I thoroughly enjoy receiving and have reciprocated a few times. I would have to say that my most memorable sexapades are the times I’ve been rimmed.

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Any contact with my nipples is a distinct turn-off--can bring the whole session to a sudden halt. As for rimming, it holds a sort or repugnant fascination for me, though I would never dream of doing it...or, I think, having it done to me. Once during an orgy as I was fucking a guy while leaning over his back, I suddenly felt a warm, wet, weird sensation in the caboose. Upon realizing what was going on, I pushed the offender away. It just felt too strange to feel good, though I now wonder how things might have turned out had I given it a chance. But to be completely honest with myself, as I recall I refused to let him continue because of sheer ego--thinking of how unpleasantly grubby my ass could be after hours of rouigh-and-tumble activity...though I had not bottomed at any time.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Like any sex act, it has to be something you enjoy, makes you feel good, are passionate about, and turns you on. It may not be for everyone, but if it IS for you, i say go for it with your entire heart and sole. I LOVE IT, giving especially, but getting also. AND in combo with other things such as stroking or fingering, its pure bliss.

You cant force someone to like something they arent naturally inclined to like. But at least you have tried it so you know you dont like it. Thats the key, TRY THINGS....

I have tried anal, and doesnt work for me in any sense except rimming. I am just your average gay ORAL enthusiast... BUT, clean, clean, clean is the key to ORAL for me.

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I thoroughly enjoy receiving and have done so several times. I like the feeling of my partner gently taking control, be in the elbows & knees position with ass up in the air while being fingered & rimmed.

Sandarae8

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am still getting used to the fact that it turns me on. For 26 years of my life I was a cock man and ass in general turned me off.

Sometime during year 27 I noticed that a nice ass on a fuy gave me a huge hardon - so I jerked like crazy to guys bending over just a tad, guys fingering selves, spread eagle, etc. But rimming (and the actual "hole" itself)was still a big turnoff.

Now when hooking up its all about ass, and jerking is the same - jerking to pics/clips of guys rimming or asking guys to turn around when I c2c, a hot ass makes me so hard and horny now i just want them to sit on my face.

It is a total 180, and I don't get it, but i'm cool with it, lol

P.S. - nice assed 18-35 yr old guys - send your ass pics to:
sandarae8@gmail.com and help me cum, i'll let ya watch hehe

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, you do have a mass of nerve receptors there. The first time someone did it to me, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Of course he had a monster tongue that he basically used to fucked my hole. After getting it all wet and relaxed, he switched to his monster cock. Oh what a night.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmm, well, I can't bring myself to DO it, but... I'm with Indy, I moan and quiver just feeling someone's warm breath near my crack.

The first time I had it done, oh, first lemme say, that I'm a bit of a clean freak, which is how it happened, and my friend said, "Well someone sure is clean and fresh. Clean enough to eat off of? Think I will." I was shocked. I gasped, but soon started moaning. I couldn't believe that I enjoyed it so much. Since I can't do it myself, I'd never expect someone to do it to me, but the couple of times I've had it done, I definitely liked it. Although, it was just "rimming", that is, around the "rim", and none of the "tongue-al" insertion that others have mentioned.

I think everyone is just wired differently, so pigeon-holing this activity, isn't really helpful to anyone. The nips are a good example. A buddy of mine told me that he can cum just from his girlfriend sucking on his nips. Some guys like rough nip play. Some guys have nips that are way too sensitive for much action. Some guys have seemingly no sensation in their nips at all. People are just too complex. I mean, I even have a buddy that doesn't like head. At ALL! :eek: I mean, of all activities, the one thing that you'd think would be a universally agreed upon pleasure... :confused:

No matter what the activity is, the only way to have good sex is to either openly communicate, or being aware enough to "read" your partner.

hmmm I wanna see if you decribed your actions right. :) We'll you've seen *cough* how long my tongue is...how about a fuzzy beard to go with it?

Reactions: novice_btm

BIGDP

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't get any thrill out of being rimmed. On the other hand, it's one of the things I most enjoy doing, especially for "straight" guys who don't care for insertion of any type. Eating a sweet clean ass is something I could do all night long.

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Depends on the person. I have only done it with guys I have been intimately involved with. Never a stranger. I love giving it, and deep, with tongue insertion. However, I do not like receiving it at all.

Nipple play? No! Don't touch them, pinch them, or suck them. My cock will go limp instantly. It's all about preferences...

wappingite

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There is nothing hotter than having someone sit on your face, writhing and moaning, as you rim their hole. The asphyxiation aspect is a like a drug. When I get sort of breath, I come up for air, then dive back in again.

Rimming is a really intimate act imho and ranks up with kissing. I only rim with people I have a real connection with.

Some people seem freaked out by the shit aspect, but you have shit molecules all over your balls and cock and usually hands. So, if you're licking and sucking all over someone's body anyway, you might as well rim their hole. If you're into anal at all, it's really not a stretch from sticking your fingers or cock up there.

Is it safe? Well, you could always get a parasite, but there is always a risk in any kind of sex. I have a vaccination for Hep A and Hep B, so that minimises some risk.

D_Manny_Petty

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have never been rimmed before and dont expect to have it done because it's just too damnn hard to find a female who is down and freaky enough to lick my asshole. Usually just the thought of it scares away most women. I think the only chance I have is with a older more mature cougar/milf. I've been with my lady four years and although I have been eating her pussy and got very close to her butt...I havent completed a full rim job session.

LadyMarmalade65

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It feels awesome....but....

I feel like i can never get my ass clean enough.
If he doesn't complain, then it's probably clean enough. The first time, there's really no way to get over the fact that there's somebody's licking your asshole: Particularly when their whole face is in your ass.

Once you've had it done: It's remarkably liberating and there's no turning back.

I've never gotten up the courage to do it to him.
Why not just ask him? I know, I sometimes have a blunt way of doing things, but there are some guys that wouldn't have had the courage to ask me out, but I asked them out,

Quite right... but still don't see why some find it so 'vile'.
I know why, it's the same hole you shit out of. That said, when it's clean, it's not bad at all.

Fucking ass without eating it first is rude, just rude.
I agree: If I didn't like anal so much, I'd probably have insisted on every guy (and woman) I was with licking it for the past 20 or so years.

I can still remember the first time anyone did it to me as clear as if it was yesterday.

We'd just finished making love and he'd nipped to the bathroom, I was laying on my tummy on the bed, and when he came back into the room he just crawled on the bed between my legs and started to lick my ass.

I was just about to protest because it seemed pretty gross to me, but then I realised how fantastic it felt and just shut my mouth and opened my legs a little wider!!
I was unusual in that I'd long since enjoyed playing with my asshole in the bath.

I always thought I was pretty weird until I walked in on a couple: His face was all up in her ass, and she was loving every minute of it. It really was quite a relief to know I wasn't the only person who enjoyed that, but I wasn't about to just go talking about how I loved playing with my ass.

That said, I did eventually date her boyfriend when they broke up.

Reactions: orangeC