Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Just curious, how do you like to be rimmed? In what position?

I have a guy friend who likes to be rimmed but says he won't lay on his back and be rimmed, as its in his opinion, its a submissive position?! Is that a standard thought among men? Just curious especially want to hear from the straight guys, but anyone will do.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love giving and receiving...but fav is when my legs are back and over, so my butt hole is facing skywards.

jsn649

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
doggy is my favorite

but any way is fine. i had one guy turn me upside down and do it.

macquest90

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
my husband likes to be on his knees, face-down-ass-up style. he says it makes him feel very vulnerable like that. when i have him rim me, i prefer to have him on his back while i squat over his face.

damn...i am so turned on right now...that was hot

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like being rimmed in any position. It's just a pleasure to find any hot girls who are willing to rim me. My absolute favorite position is on my hands and knees because I can spread myself out farthest this way. I also like being on my back with my feet held up high and wide because I can see her rimming me in this position. 69 is also good with me on top because she can suck on my cock, balls, perineum, and rim me all in this position, and I can lick her pussy too.

When she uses a strap on in me, I like to be on my hands and knees.

Sparky1000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not so much into getting rimmed, but I do have to admit that I'm very masterful at giving and love doing it too. My favorite is to get a guy onto his hands and knees, gently pull his cock down behind his legs and lick up from his cockhead into his ass, while holding his dick in that position and playing it with it - skin on his dick all nice and tight and slick from my spit as I circle my tongue into his ass. I've had guys almost break the bed, normally reserved guys, since it feels so great they're slamming head and shoulders into the bed.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I worship a beautiful ass, I go completely nuts...my object is to bring about the buddy's sensual moan. Any position the guy takes, any I can bring him into!:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue: There's NOTHING more exciting for me than to meet a guy who has what I want and wants what I do!!:biggrin1:

NumberTwentySix

Just Browsing
Media
What would you suggest as the best position to try rimming for the first time? Is it better to have eye contact, or is it better not to look and just enjoy the feeling? Focus on ass or move between ass and clit? So many questions.... I tried a search of "first time rimming" and didn't find anything on point...