rimming, should i shave?

empaulio

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Just a thought i had today i have never tried rimming, give or recive but i want to. however i have wondered how other guys feel about licking another guys arse which is hairy? i personally would not mind. i feel i have quite a nice rear however i am hairy. would this put you off?
you who do rim out there do you shave? if so any tips?
many thanks

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I personallyu don't like body hair in most places. If I were to rim someone, I would like it shaven. I'm sure some f us can remember the girl that was made fun of for chewing her hair in elementary school... >_> Hair+mouth=bleh

matticus201

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like a hairy guy myself, and I love to rim. As long as it's clean, hairy or smooth, I'll get down. The hairiness of an ass doesn't stop me from rimming at all. Some people it might put off, but on the whole, I don't think you'll find many dudes that will be stopped from licking an ass by hair, if they like to rim.

I think you should post some of pics of this nice rear of yours, just for clarification purposes... :rolleyes:

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shave it, it feels so much nicer on the tongue, and he'll want to stay longer at it and you'll enjoy it more... Either you're in for a treat!

The regrowth can be uncomfortable but a litle talcum powder and things feel better...

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just a thought i had today i have never tried rimming, give or recive but i want to. however i have wondered how other guys feel about licking another guys arse which is hairy? i personally would not mind. i feel i have quite a nice rear however i am hairy. would this put you off?
you who do rim out there do you shave? if so any tips?
many thanks

I prefer to eat an ass that is hairless or shaved or has very little hair.

I always think the hair may retain the shit smell even when washed.

you only have to save the area right around the ass-hole.

empaulio

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
even talking about this is making me want to try it more and more! but how do you get it to happen? if you do it to someone, is it wrong to expect it back maybe?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
even talking about this is making me want to try it more and more! but how do you get it to happen? if you do it to someone, is it wrong to expect it back maybe?

take a shower first with the person and soap them up real well down there and do the same to yourself.

Some people are not into doing it. I don't do it all the time, but I've never had anyone say not to do it.

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Empaulio; When your sure the situation is right lie your partner on their back, and, whilst lying between their legs, engage in a long sensuous tonguing of them (Cock/pussy), really making them the focus of a lot of tongue work all over them and take the chance to bury your face a little deeper between the legs for a langruous stroke of your tongue between their legs, (it's at this point you can have a sly sniff to make sure there are no unpleasant odours or anything to put you off- if so continue as above). If everything seems ok and they're into the idea, lift their legs onto your shoulders, this will lift their pelvis exposing their butt. when you feel ready dive in, treat the whole area to the same gentle strokes of your tongue as you did their cock/pussy till your comfortable with concentrating solely on the anus itself... you might like to spread their cheeks to get closer, then let your imagination take control....

As for the return, it is always a bad idea to do something in the hope it WILL be returned, but you can hope your technique and satisfaction insppire them to try

Pleasant rimming is 99% cleanliness and 1% hair. I like hairy butholes. I think it's hot.

People may differ in that preference, but cleanliness is an absolute. Clean well, clean deep, and use a personal cleanser to get in at least as far as you think necessary to be completely clean and then pray a fart doesn't ruin it all :biggrin1:.

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Don't Shave Be Natural. It's About 50-50 People Who Like Haor And Those Who Do Not. I Love It. Plus It Is A Bitch Growing Back.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What's wrong with a little beard burn anyway? Just wash your face with warm water and soap, dry, then spread on a little bit of antibiotic ointment and it'll be all better tmrw!!:wink:

B_bicepguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I prefer smooth or trimmed. Shaved stubble is a bit uncomfortable - so use a cream if you / partnrt prefer smooth.

I have a HUGE tounge, and rimming always involved tounge0fucking - so I always get my rimming partners to douche as well, then make sure they use a little soap/shower gell afterwards,and wash, re-wash and re--re-wash the soap away, to have a nice shiny hoke to focus on!

I can take or leave getting rimmed personally, though it can also be a lovely way to get pre-lubed before someone starts to fuck me.

Ewan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I prefer smooth(ish) or shaved. Must be absolutely clean. Love the taste and smell of a fresh arsehole. Anyone else in the Uk feel the same? Looking for two way sessions and have a rim stool.

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
..and if you're in a dark room?.. do the sniff test..take a wiff first..believe me..it's called Shit for a reason..

PAHARDJOCK

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
love rimming a fuzzy clean ass...nothing finer than a nice hole spread btween two fuzzy round cheeks. I can usually make the guy cum by tongue fucking his hole then i take his cum and rub it over his hole and have some sweet dessert.mmmm good

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
love rimming a fuzzy clean ass...nothing finer than a nice hole spread btween two fuzzy round cheeks. I can usually make the guy cum by tongue fucking his hole then i take his cum and rub it over his hole and have some sweet dessert.mmmm good

mmmmm dude, you're making mine twitch right now thinking about it ........excuse me, be back in about 10 minutes, lol

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
based on that second pic in your gallery, dude, YOU deserve equal tongue action...WOOF!:tongue: