Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I really have to be totally into a guy to do it ... But when it comes to getting rimmed, I just go absolutely wild. For me, there is really nothing quite like it.

With all those nerve endings and all those oh so sensitive out of the way places concentrated in one little spot, the level of ecstacy you get when someone does it right is incredible. When I'm getting rimmed, I moan, I breathe heavy, I squirm, I feel so stimulated i think i can't take any more (but i do!) and I feel like you couldn't pry me off the ceiling with a crowbar!

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really have to be totally into a guy to do it ... But when it comes to getting rimmed, I just go absolutely wild. For me, there is really nothing quite like it.

With all those nerve endings and all those oh so sensitive out of the way places concentrated in one little spot, the level of ecstacy you get when someone does it right is incredible. When I'm getting rimmed, I moan, I breathe heavy, I squirm, I feel so stimulated i think i can't take any more (but i do!) and I feel like you couldn't pry me off the ceiling with a crowbar!

AMEN!!! :)

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm not a guy but I _love_ getting rimmed, and returning the favor...good to know someone's sexual history first, though; don't want any Hepatitis sneakin' up on me.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i'm not into anything anal, save for maybe a little bit of touch, but that's it. for answer your question about it feels brah, there's only one way for find out, yah? have your lover get ready for do it. make sure you clean yourself out with one of those blue nose bulb things (you can buy them for like, 2 bucks at soviet walgrees) and warm water. never use an enema brah. they've been linked to rectal and colon cancer.

KXHornbag

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love doing it and having it done to me - I love the feeling of a guys furry arse against my face.
I can blow just by having a guy toungue fuck me and playing with my balls.
Anyone in Sydney want to get together to do this..............?

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Either one of you hot-looking CA dudes cum from rimming alone? either getting or giving? Or does it keep you on the edge?
:smile:

I have before..but the guy had a long tongue like me :) and when he pulled the balls out of the way..he kept tugging. *grrrrr* loved it...

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Surfer boy's comments about enemaes being linked to colon/rectal cancer startled me! I've not heard about it before. Where can I find more information about it? Thanks to all who assist.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I love to give as well as receive. I have made my girl cum from just eating her ass/tongue fucking it. I love to have her eat my ass after we have fucked for awhile while I jack off. Her tongue hits my ass and I just about explode. Once she tongues my ass, I don't last long ans the orgasm is spectacular.

Hard4you83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't rim... but I love getting rimmed... sometimes even go as far a a finger in the ass.. thats where it ends though. Funny thing is one of my friends had a party and a bunch of us were talking about it.... Tons of totally straight guys are completely down for it.

stoneguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Either one of you hot-looking CA dudes cum from rimming alone? either getting or giving? Or does it keep you on the edge?
:smile:

I have, but it's usually not the norm for me. Once, an incredibly hot guy who knew what to do and took his time doing it got me to such a frenzied point of ecstacy where I didn't think my body could take any more, and the guy kept at it, licking and lapping and darting with that magic tongue until my cock uncontrollably just started shooting out cum -- something like a garden hose that just came unkinked. It was a powerful and amazing experience.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I have, but it's usually not the norm for me. Once, an incredibly hot guy who knew what to do and took his time doing it got me to such a frenzied point of ecstacy where I didn't think my body could take any more, and the guy kept at it, licking and lapping and darting with that magic tongue until my cock uncontrollably just started shooting out cum -- something like a garden hose that just came unkinked. It was a powerful and amazing experience.

Ok, there have been 3-4 dudes talking about the full experience. Here is my last and (hopefully!) final :biggrin1: question. There is a distinct difference between a prostate only orgasm and a cock orgasm. Is a rimming orgasm then another distinct type?