Rimming?

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, there have been 3-4 dudes talking about the full experience. Here is my last and (hopefully!) final :biggrin1: question. There is a distinct difference between a prostate only orgasm and a cock orgasm. Is a rimming orgasm then another distinct type?

oh yah :) totally different feeling...especially if the guy has a furry face!!!
MMMMMMMMM

mrree

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
it's an incredibly strong sensation
I guess it would be similar to being eaten out/eating out pussy
If you like that kind of sex play, you'll also probably like rimming.
personally, I like it--and yes to answer the question above I've cum just from being rimmed. Luckily I've been with some guys who really knew what they were doing .
I had one partner who was very ticklish and couldn't take it!

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In rimming, there is a nigher chance of contacting STDs, and especially high
for contacting Hepatitis.

I actually never liked to rim, therefore I seldom did it, but I very much enjoy,
and still do, being rimmed. The feeling is one "all to itself".....absolutely
nothing like it, or even something that I could not begin to describe! For me,
a combination of being fingered and rimmed at the same time....causes me to
experience volcanic and hightened orgasms.

Damn, just thinking about it right now is enough to, well.....get the juices flowing. :biggrin:

I would no longer participate in rimming (male or female)...unless the both of us
use a dental dam.

I just do not want to take chances anymore.

Last edited:

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I LOVE it... actually I like it better than anything else done to me. :)

LOVE doing it too...

mmmmmmmmmmm

I really have to be totally into a guy to do it ... But when it comes to getting rimmed, I just go absolutely wild. For me, there is really nothing quite like it.

With all those nerve endings and all those oh so sensitive out of the way places concentrated in one little spot, the level of ecstacy you get when someone does it right is incredible. When I'm getting rimmed, I moan, I breathe heavy, I squirm, I feel so stimulated i think i can't take any more (but i do!) and I feel like you couldn't pry me off the ceiling with a crowbar!

hallelujah!

especially love getting rimmed by a hot guy with a beard! amazing mix of feelings, the smooth wet tongue and bristly whiskers all converged on my sensitive happy place.... oh my!

excuse me... I need a cold shower :tongue:

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was think, is there any negative outcomes to rimming?

as said bruddah, the hep family is spread easier through rimming. so you need for be careful of that. also, be careful of anal warts and herpes. they have these things called dental dams that can be used for protect you from STDs when it comes to eating ass and pussy.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I dont think its an amazing feeling for everyone at all. Some have a more sensitive anus than others. Ive done it a few times in the past but it just aint my thing. Plus Ive gotten increasingly concerned about cleanliness & health issues as Ive grown up. Lets face it, your anus is basically a shit dispenser - remember that next time youre licking it like a stamp!

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I dont think its an amazing feeling for everyone at all. Some have a more sensitive anus than others. Ive done it a few times in the past but it just aint my thing. Plus Ive gotten increasingly concerned about cleanliness & health issues as Ive grown up. Lets face it, your anus is basically a shit dispenser - remember that next time youre licking it like a stamp!

you almost made me choke on my shrimp fried rice :laugh2: