Rimming

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by 95LSv, Feb 3, 2009.

1. 95LSv

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My questins is, can you get any diseases from rimming? Given that the 2 people involved are both std free... Lets say, doing it in the shower or after a shower when both people are clean, are there any dangers? Thanks

2. schwulboy1989

schwulboy1989 Active Member

Albums:
    yes...stds and stis are not the only diseases to worry about...there are bacteria that live in the intestines that are good when they are there, but are not meant to be anywhere else in the body...

usually, you're fine...i have yet to experience any problems ;)

if you're worried, use a dental dam :)

3. 95LSv

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Right but during or after a shower it would be safer right? And im not tryin to stick my toungue in the hole (i know some hardcore people do this), just lick the rim

4. marwan80

marwan80 New Member

I'm glad you asked this, I had the same question in mind as well.

5. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

You might possibly get parasites too.

6. MickeyLee

Gold Member

safe sex gal here.

there is always a chance of catching something putting your bits on someone else's bits.

but.. teehee butt.

if you two have kissed. gone down on each other ya have already been exposed and sync'd up on most of the gut cultures. true fax.

rimming is a bit more high risk than standard oral sex. still after a shower. lots of soap and a good rinse your chances of catching anything are minimal. almost nil. if she say has an intestinal bug you might catch something. if ya getting frisky in the shower bets are good she's feeling fine.

it's safe to lick and nibble away. keep the play external/skin surface to reduce risk even further. if you want to be 100% safe use dental dams or the homemade barrier tool - suran wrap/cling film.

after care for the giver. don't brush your teeth. mouth wash is better. less chance of causing tiny cuts or skin breaks in ya mouth.

ml

side note. anything that goes up her butt, fingers included, needs to be washed with soap and water before it goes anywhere else.

7. 95LSv

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thank you Mickey, thats exactly what I wanted to hear... I know anal play is high risk so thats why we'll only to that in the shower and keep it external only

Edit: I heard hepatitis could be caught this way, is this true even if both members are negative for hep? Thanks

8. MickeyLee

Gold Member

nope. someone's got to have it to give it to somebody. ya both clean beans and have been safe so far right? then all should be good. have fun :)

ml

9. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    Monster promised me private lessons on this and I am holding him to it lol

10. D_Raymond Handler

D_Raymond Handler Account Disabled

Does anyone have any thoughts about rinsing and gargling with Listerine or peroxide immediately after rimming someone. Is that likely to reduce the risks?

11. D_Jasper Dongworth

D_Jasper Dongworth New Member

Read up on Kaposi's Sarcoma.

Because the liver does not expect to take in what it has already put out, the possibility of ingesting excrement is risky during rimming.

Gargling and rinsing is a good idea. So is not swallowing. So is being squeaky clean!

12. fnaslut

fnaslut New Member

I'd love to give you a lesson on this, Wellhung83!!! :wink:

13. Smartalk

Gold Member

One of the most likely health problem you can develope as a result of rimming is Hepatitis http://www.hepatitis.org.uk/ No matter how clean and freshly washed you bum hole is, ordinary soap and water will not kill off all germs. Think about the bleach advert "Domestos kill 99% of all known household germs dead" (please not I said household and not Arsehole) Please do not go applying neat bleach to you dire-aye. Just note no matter how spotlessly clean you think you are, the simple answer is your not. Millions of gay and hetrosexual couples incorporate in their foreplay and have no problems, health wise, but be aware the risk, however still remains.

Draft saved Draft deleted