Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My senior year in college (and this was a long time ago, haha) a friend and I hooked up with two women a few years older than us. They were also more experienced sexually.
It was a hot night and we all four fucked our women in the same room, sprawled on the floor if I remember correctly.
But what was hotter than that was that the woman I was playing with rimmed me. It was my first time -- and after I got over the "what the hell is she doing?" I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.
With men on men sex, it's not uncommon for rimming to be part of the sexual act. Lots of men do it and they do it well. I've even mastered my skill set in regards to it.
That said, I'm curious:
Is rimming very common with purely straight couples -- married or unmarried, in partnerships or just one-time hookups?
Do you men do it to your female partners as part of the fucking ritual?
Women, do you do it regularly to your husbands, dates, hookups?
Just curious....

D

deleted136887

Never experienced it nor wanted to.
Call me old fashioned square uptight whatever.
My arshole.....is outa bounds.

Reactions: Heat

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm bisexual/ Love rimming....giving and receiving. My experience...women enjoy having their ass licked. men are more inclined to lick ass than most women....again, my experience......

Reactions: bijockfl

I love licking a woman's Butthole out. That's just me.

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One time I asked a co-worker if she and her bf ever did anything anal to each other (we were close). Her response was "Eeeeeeew!" To which I responded, "You don't know what you're missing."

I will lick her ass while I am eating her, provided she is smooth and of course obviously clean. The scent of ass after panties drop will generally have me clearing the room faster than the speed of sound. Asshole eating can be hazardous to your health if the asshole in question is not kept up to the highest standards of cleanliness ("I don't know how I contracted hep" - duhh).

My asshole on the other hand is in the off limits area, restricted air space or call it what you will. No one has any business back there.

Exit only so the sign says. If the doc gets back there and takes longer than needed to do whatever the fuck it is he has to do, he is getting the donkey kick in the nuts. He can squeeze my balls and make me cough all day, but I have every narrow view on any activity take place in proximity to my asshole.

Got drunk once and had a chick try to give me some finger action during a happy ending at a massage parlor, it didn't work for me so I her told go back to your strong suit and lets conclude this transaction. I made sure to never try to get her again (I got her one more time and she was pretty good about avoiding a repeat)

Reactions: ronin001

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Believe it or not dudes there are a lot of nerve endings around and in the anus that feel good. Guys feel any anus play is GAY or if they like it it means they are gay which is far from the truth there are hundreds of places on our bodies that if sstimulated feel great examples: nipples, buttholes. Abs, ears that space between our balls and anus dudes jusst need to explore their bodies and find what turns them on.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been with well over a hundred women in my life (gave up counting long ago) and while maybe 10-20% have licked my "taint," less than 1 in 20 have stuck their tongues in my asshole. Then again, many of those women were just one-night-stands, so that might have had a lot to do with what I've experienced. And while it feels nice, if a girl's doing anything to me anywhere with her tongue I'm usually quite content.

Reactions: hunghorse30

I've been with well over a hundred women in my life (gave up counting long ago) and while maybe 10-20% have licked my "taint," less than 1 in 20 have stuck their tongues in my asshole. Then again, many of those women were just one-night-stands, so that might have had a lot to do with what I've experienced. And while it feels nice, if a girl's doing anything to me anywhere with her tongue I'm usually quite content.
Never heard that before, "taint", what a joy, thank you :)

Steve4fun71

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My senior year in college (and this was a long time ago, haha) a friend and I hooked up with two women a few years older than us. They were also more experienced sexually.
It was a hot night and we all four fucked our women in the same room, sprawled on the floor if I remember correctly.
But what was hotter than that was that the woman I was playing with rimmed me. It was my first time -- and after I got over the "what the hell is she doing?" I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.
With men on men sex, it's not uncommon for rimming to be part of the sexual act. Lots of men do it and they do it well. I've even mastered my skill set in regards to it.
That said, I'm curious:
Is rimming very common with purely straight couples -- married or unmarried, in partnerships or just one-time hookups?
Do you men do it to your female partners as part of the fucking ritual?
Women, do you do it regularly to your husbands, dates, hookups?
Just curious....
I do it regularly to my wife and she in return rinms my ass. Before me no one has ever licked her ass and she loves it.

Reactions: bijockfl

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've rimmed and been rimmed. I had heard how incredibly amazing it was to be rimmed. My experience is that it was o.k., but not incredibly amazing.

D

deleted871301

The first time it was done to me was in my 20's. My first thought was WTF???

I relaxed and succumbed to the new experience and sensations and pretty soon was clawing at the bedding and very near hyperventilating due to the extreme pleasure I felt :)