Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Love rimming younger guys. For many I have been the first to eat them out, and their surprise and pleasure is so hot.

Thank you for your service! :D
Because of someone like you I got rimmed for the first time. We met for a deepthroating session and he didn't just drain me like there was no tomorrow, at some point he also put his arms below my legs, lifted my ass and started to rim me. I was taken by surprise and didn't realise what was happening when this wave of pleasure suddenly rushed over me. It was absolutely amazing, one of the best things I ever felt. When I came I almost blacked out.

gr8tdick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a buddy who rims like no one else. He really loves doing it...the way he relishes my hole is such a turn on. He’ll go long periods of time just eating my hole that it gets so wet and lubricated his cock slips right in. One thing he does that other dudes haven’t done is suck on my hole...feels amazing.

Curiousguyonthedl

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love having my hole eaten out, I haven’t had the pleasure of a long session but when I got rimmed recently his cock slid right on in. I haven’t given it but I want to. I know I like the taste of my own ass after cleaning it out. I finger my self and lick them, it drives me crazy horny. So I’m pretty sure I’ll like the taste of another guys clean ass.