Rimming...

Phenix

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This has probably been discussed ad nauseum, so forgive me in advance for bringing it up again...I'm curious about how many guys and gals not only like to be rimmed, but like rimming...Is this something kind of exclusive to the gay/bi community or is it more universal? You straight guys, please weigh in on this...do you like rimming your female partner and what about her doing it to you? Just doing kind of a loose survey...for my part, I take to rimming (a clean hole) like a duck to water...who likes it? who's grossed out by it? Lemme hear from you. Peace,

Phenix

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always been crazy about (male) ass...cupping those buns, burying my face in that sweaty crack....licking that tight hole:tongue::tongue:. Just born that way, I guess!:wink:

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Heh, well I'll be the weird guy here and say I'm not into rimming. I was really turned on and drunk one time and did it to someone else. That's been the only time though, and I'm not sure if I'd really be into letting someone do it to me. Of course things change over time, so who knows. This is just me at this moment :)

A guy I met today at the gay bath house, who I sucked off, whose ass I rimmed heavily and whose prostate I massaged while he shot a load so hot he banged his head against the wall and proclaimed it the best blow job he's ever had only to then state he was straight :dot:, reminded me of how much I love to have my tongue buried in a clean but hairy ass crack.

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gay here. I love getting it...but the idea of doing it to someone else is not for me. I like to play with my partners ass and do a gentle prostate massage but that is about it.

Phenix

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, I don't understand these guys who shave their holes...I say leave it alone...love a masculine hairy ass...woo hoo!!

Phenix

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I don't understand these guys who shave their holes...I say leave it alone...love a masculine hairy ass...woo hoo!!

Phenix

I enjoy giving and receiving; but his hole has to not only be clean; but shaved. Hairy assholes skeeve me out. Who knows maybe it's a chick thing . . . :confused:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Count me in for giving and receiving. I keep my ass very clean and love a nice, clean woman's ass to lick.

MattBoyMA

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've only rimmed anyone a couple of times. It was fine, but I'n not sure I really knew what I was doing. :)
I've never been rimmed myself before, but would LOVE to try it! I know I definitely like being played with down there....

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used to be grossed out by the idea whn i was young n naive

today I absolutely love getting rimmed
and I totally enjoy rimming a nice clean muscular butt (hairy or shaved)

of course like anything else its infinitely preferable to have partners who are good at it !!!! personally I don't care for guys drooling too much during oral ... I don't want to feel like I'm awash in saliva thank you ... (I know some guys even have a habit of spitting which for me is a total dealbreaker) incidentally, I still can't get into waterports, altho' I've had guys beg me to piss on them, I just can't get into it ... I dunno call me a prude if you like, but anyway that theres my 2c fwiw

hedonic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Can bury my face down there for hours on end. Just as long as the recipient enjoys it with moaning ecstasy. I actually have mini barbells to keep my tongue in shape to probe deeeeper. lol

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love giving and receiving. Every man I've been with was more than happy to stick his tongue in my arse, but I do think men are more likely than women to rim. I'd never neglect any erogenous zone so it'd be silly to go 'ick bottoms.'

I've always been crazy about (male) ass...cupping those buns, burying my face in that sweaty crack....licking that tight hole:tongue::tongue:. Just born that way, I guess!:wink:

Took the curly hairs right out of my mouth!

crtall

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love to be rimmed. Actually, if a guy starts to rim me, I turn into jello and will do about anything he has in mind! A guy rimmed me a while ago and had me so worked up, I shot a huge load and wasnt' even touching myself, he was that good. Ever since then, well, I'll be a sex slave for you if you rim me!