Rimming...

D

deleted349934

Rimming, both giving and receiving is a huge turn on

milwjocknow

Cherished Member
Media
I absolutely LOVE rimming my mans ass. I particularly like it when he isn't so clean behind, like after a long day, or a trip to the bathroom. That definitely adds to the experience, for me at least. The thought of cleaning his ass with my mouth has me hard as a rock.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love giving and receiving. I've only rimmed my wife's ass but I've been rimmed by her (she's not too into it) and a few other guys who loved my ass!
For me, it has to be clean and hairless!! I always keep my crack shaved or waxed.
The last time I had a quick rim job was after a naked yoga class and as I stepped out of the shower the guy who was still there behind me quickly came out and grabbed my shoulders to stop me, dropped to his knees and jammed his tongue right into my crack!! That was a surprise!!

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Never have given or received. Know I would love to be rimmed. Love any kind of ass play, gets me super hard and I have been know to blow a huge load after some prostate massaging. Definately one of my "hot" spots. As far as rimming someone, I am really game for most anything, so I'm sure I would give it a try. I do know that the ass better be spotless clean. Don't mind hairy at all

Bashful_man

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never have given or received. Know I would love to be rimmed. Love any kind of ass play, gets me super hard and I have been know to blow a huge load after some prostate massaging. Definately one of my "hot" spots. As far as rimming someone, I am really game for most anything, so I'm sure I would give it a try. I do know that the ass better be spotless clean. Don't mind hairy at all

although I have received I have never given. But like HJ1958 I would be game to try giving also if recipient was spotless, but I think hairless would be a great advantage.

Big_Hearted

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When it comes to rimming I play rather the passiv part. I rim only the one I love. I licked my new girlfriend's ass a few times - but she is more, more into pussyeating, that's great for me. and she did it to me too. Those were very special nights for me. As sweet as it can get.

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The first time I rimmed a woman was when I was about 22. I was dating a really skinny woman with short blonde hair and she didn't really want to have sex but I talked her out of her shirt and bent over a chair in the kitchen. She told me she didn't really want to fuck, so I said okay and I started licking and slobbering and driving my tongue in to her asshole. She was absolutely paralyzed. I licked her ass for about ten minutes, and when I stopped she said "Goddam! that makes my pussy wet!!" And we fucked on the sofa for about an hour or more. It was great.

D

deleted468451

I love doing it, and have had it done to me a couple of times. Both times it was done to me, the second her tongue touched my ass, I came like a gusher.

beretta216

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love doing it to a chick -- some hate it, a lot LOVE it... especially ones who've never gotten it before.

On the flip-side, I've only had a couple chicks lick me... but I fucking loved it.

I always say, ladies, you wanna show your Man you REALLY love him? Give him a rimjob. ;]

This has probably been discussed ad nauseum, so forgive me in advance for bringing it up again...I'm curious about how many guys and gals not only like to be rimmed, but like rimming...Is this something kind of exclusive to the gay/bi community or is it more universal? You straight guys, please weigh in on this...do you like rimming your female partner and what about her doing it to you? Just doing kind of a loose survey...for my part, I take to rimming (a clean hole) like a duck to water...who likes it? who's grossed out by it? Lemme hear from you. Peace,

Phenix