Rimming

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Albert Greennut, Mar 25, 2008.

1. D_Albert Greennut

D_Albert Greennut Account Disabled

I was wondering about rimming. Like, is it good, bad or what? What measures do you have to take to make it safe? What have your experiences been? I just saw online that it means eating ass. I know some guys like having their asses played with, even if they are straight. Any methods or measures?

2. scottbud

scottbud Active Member

Albums:
    make sure its clean!

as far as safe goes no real way to be safe doing this as hepititis is spread very easily by doing this and if you use a dental damn well you dont feel much.

but yeah its real good feeling

3. D_Claude_Crowsfoot

D_Claude_Crowsfoot Account Disabled

rimming feels great. im not even gay, me and my gf do it to each other. just make sure the area is clean (of course). Take a shower beforehand and scrub.

If you are doing it with someone who you aren't in a relationship with, or don't know if they have std's or not, then i would be cautious. I guess you could use latex as a barrier, but thats no fun, lol.

Anyways, as far as methods go...just play around, there isn't much to it. Sometimes we slightly penetrate the anus with our tongues, but most of the time you just lick the area.

Enjoy!

4. roger_dodger

roger_dodger New Member

When me and my gf do this stuff its never planned per say, but it seems like it almost always happens after a shared shower gets things steamy. Then we drip dry as we run to my bedroom and get down to biz.

On very select occasions she would try putting her fingers around my anus and I would let her play around with what she wanted, but as soon as her curiosity forces her to try to stick one of her cute little fingers in the hole shit hits the fan. I don't like the idea or the practice of sticking things in a straight guys ass. But she tongued my asshole all the time. It felt great, it was kind of a thing we did once were were done getting down and we would be all out of breath and sweaty and then a little rimming here and there. Kind of just a way to "erotically" calm things down.

Its pretty safe deal if you both are clean and willing. Have fun

PM me if you have more questions because I am answering this question as a drunk bastard. Tomorrow morning I will be able to write you a better, hung over mind you, version of the asnwers you deserve for such a fine question.

I'm spent

5. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

It is a really strange feeling at first. Not only knowing somebody is at your worst point of entry/exit but the physical feeling of wetness takes a few seconds to get used to. If you can get past the fact that you are licking ass then it is quiet nice, even just to see them reacting.

But as previously said. it does have it's draw back with diseases and cleanliness so i wouldnt go doing it with just anybody. Make sure you can trust the person is clean and STD free

6. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    There are vaccines for Hepatitis A and B. People should be vaccinated if they haven't already and they want to rim others. But there is other bacteria to worry about. I think if I let my saliva drool out and never take in the saliva then it's not as risky, but that isn't based on science. And I stay on the outside.

7. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

Ditto with the cleanliness of the area...it can be mind blowing to recive and to give.
    The pleasure one recives from a good rim job can be very intense.
    But of couse the wishes of your partner must always be taken into account.
    If they are uncomfortable with it or don't like it...don't do it.

8. roger_dodger

roger_dodger New Member

Unless its my partner that doesn't want to do it, you still have to...sorry

9. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

I adore it Rodger and being in a freshly showered state, have yet to say NO.

10. roger_dodger

roger_dodger New Member

Because why saw no when it feels soo good to say...yes.

P.S. Dragonfly I know this might seem just a little sudden, but....I love you

11. Oklahoma_9plus

Oklahoma_9plus New Member

Albums:
    This shit is funny LMAO ... who ever heard of two "straight" guys bickerin about eating ass? You guys are too much but very entertaining.

Draft saved Draft deleted