Ring gags.

johnk123

Just Browsing
Media
I've been looking for one of these for a while now, and everyone I find tops out at 2" inside diameter. Are there any with a 2" + inside diameter you can point me to?(preferably 2.5")

Thanks a lot.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
have you checked out Mr. S Leather? or maybe the stockroom? awesome selection at both sites.

if you can't find the right O-ring size, ya might try looking for models with removable O-rings. then you can swap out to meed ya needs

ETA: in the shop, i usually the big boys to pony up the extra cash for a Spider Gag. if you buy them from a sex shop you'll pay more money. ya best bet is a medical supply house.

make ya own.
two leather strips.
6 snaps.
one O-rings.

lay the straps out flat, same side facing up.

following directions on the snap packaging put two snaps on the far ends of the two straps. one side should have two female bits. the other side two male bits.

the other end of the straps need two sets of snaps on both sides. the arrangement is (starting from the leading edge) male, male, female, female. you want the snappy part of the snap on the front side of ya gag straps.

avoid leather wrapped O-Rings, unless you are partner exclusive, germies and such can get caught in the leather. *blech*

Last edited:

johnk123

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks a lot for reply, Mickey. I'll check out Mr. S Leather, hopefully they'll have something. Making my own never crossed my mind! I'll probably end up doing this, considering how easy it sounds. Any idea where I could purchase the leather strips from?

Thanks a bunch.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
much welcome, Mr. Johnk

do ya live in the states?

Michael's Arts ans Crafts. you can also pick up the snaps there. best part? using a 40 percent off one item coupon knowing you are making bondage gear.

you should be able to get a square of mid-weight latigo. double side finish will make the best end product.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
have you checked out Mr. S Leather? or maybe the stockroom? awesome selection at both sites.

if you can't find the right O-ring size, ya might try looking for models with removable O-rings. then you can swap out to meed ya needs

ETA: in the shop, i usually the big boys to pony up the extra cash for a Spider Gag. if you buy them from a sex shop you'll pay more money. ya best bet is a medical supply house.

make ya own.
two leather strips.
6 snaps.
one O-rings.

lay the straps out flat, same side facing up.

following directions on the snap packaging put two snaps on the far ends of the two straps. one side should have two female bits. the other side two male bits.

the other end of the straps need two sets of snaps on both sides. the arrangement is (starting from the leading edge) male, male, female, female. you want the snappy part of the snap on the front side of ya gag straps.

avoid leather wrapped O-Rings, unless you are partner exclusive, germies and such can get caught in the leather. *blech*

Have I told you lately how much I adore you, Ms.MickeyLee?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
when you need bondage gear, you need bondage gear :smile:

hmm have i ever told you how much i would adore treating you to a one on one sampling of every toy in my toy bag?

johnk123

Just Browsing
Media
much welcome, Mr. Johnk

do ya live in the states?

Michael's Arts ans Crafts. you can also pick up the snaps there. best part? using a 40 percent off one item coupon knowing you are making bondage gear.

you should be able to get a square of mid-weight latigo. double side finish will make the best end product.

Unfortunately I don't, I live in Canada. Anywhere you could recommend here?

Here's one that comes with 2 rings. 1 of them is 2"+

This looks good, thanks for the tip. I would be concerned about the straps though, they usually seem to take up at least a 1/4"(if not more). Any experience with it?