ring size == cock girth

chaoticbear

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There was an MTV mythbusters thing several years ago that looked at feet and penis size. They didn't find a correlation, but the researcher mentioned that there is a tenuous link between finger girth and penis girth, so this might have some credibility.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I dunno 'bout this. The finger is a totally different kind of structure from the penis. Yeah, they look a little alike, but a finger's got bones and muscles in it. A cock has those hydraulic tubes (LOL) and some ligaments, but no muscles and no bones. The two grow in totally different manners.

No way.

curious25

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a small ring girth (and small hands-wear small sized-gloves) and I'm almost 6" around. I also have small feet, small ears, not a huge nose, and I'm 5'5". Any other correlations I can kill? :) lol

tiedhands

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not true. I can't remember what size ring I wear, but I know it's HUGE, but my girth isn't anything to blow you away, at all. Also, unfortunately, the shoe size isn't true. I wear a size 16 shoe, but have an average cock, both in length and girth....

Crece

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What about veiny arms and big cocks? Is there a correlation there? Thick wrists and big dicks?

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
nah..don't believe it....I had a buddy who was 5"5" had little hands and feet...and he had a very thick 9 incher...his wife used to say she was getting fucked by a bull every time they had sex. My ricng size is 12 1/2 and he was thicker than i am!