ring size

Stanmeister

Cherished Member
Media
I have a bit of a condumdrum. I bought a large ball splitter cock ring a while back (probably because I wanted to impress the clerk and because I have 6" of girth). I put it on, and I discover that when I am flaccid it doesn't provide much compression. It's too big. When I harden the ring fits well--if well means not popping veins or red skin color. I decided I wanted a smaller (medium) one, so that I might benefit from it when I am flaccid. So I bought the medium. Sure enough, it is much snugger, but my penis turns very red and the veins are very pronounced. There is a bit of discomfort. It does the job of restricting blood flow, but I wonder if this is potentially dangerous. Should I stick with the larger one?

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have a bit of a condumdrum. I bought a large ball splitter cock ring a while back (probably because I wanted to impress the clerk and because I have 6" of girth). I put it on, and I discover that when I am flaccid it doesn't provide much compression. It's too big. When I harden the ring fits well--if well means not popping veins or red skin color. I decided I wanted a smaller (medium) one, so that I might benefit from it when I am flaccid. So I bought the medium. Sure enough, it is much snugger, but my penis turns very red and the veins are very pronounced. There is a bit of discomfort. It does the job of restricting blood flow, but I wonder if this is potentially dangerous. Should I stick with the larger one?
i would say yes, getting these things too tight can be very painful and unhealthy. sounds like the large is doing its job as you get hard. to tight and you might have difficulty getting it off or hurt yourself trying. i have always read you should be able to easily remove these things before you ejaculate.