Ring Stimulators

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ladies -
Often times my wife will touch herself while we are having sex to stimulate herself further towards orgasm. I've been toying (pun intended) around with the idea of a cock ring that has rubber nodules on the end that will stimulate her clitoris and leave her hands free. Are they really helpful or is it just a fun gimmick? There are two types of rings, one that just has nodules on the end and others that have nodules with a wireless vibrator. If you like them, which one do you prefer?

Gentlemen -
My understanding is that cock rings are for guys who have difficulty keeping an erection. Is that necessarily the case with these as well? Or are they just enhancements for her that fit comfortably on your cock? I'm about 6.25" around and wouldn't want something on me too tight. I've never used on before.

Thanks!

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by chicago1155@Feb 10 2005, 11:24 AM
Ladies -
Often times my wife will touch herself while we are having sex to stimulate herself further towards orgasm. I've been toying (pun intended) around with the idea of a cock ring that has rubber nodules on the end that will stimulate her clitoris and leave her hands free. Are they really helpful or is it just a fun gimmick? There are two types of rings, one that just has nodules on the end and others that have nodules with a wireless vibrator. If you like them, which one do you prefer?

Gentlemen -
My understanding is that cock rings are for guys who have difficulty keeping an erection. Is that necessarily the case with these as well? Or are they just enhancements for her that fit comfortably on your cock? I'm about 6.25" around and wouldn't want something on me too tight. I've never used on before.

Thanks!
[post=281826]Quoted post[/post]​

My wife & I like to use cock rings and such.
I don't have any erectile issues, just like the sensation of being super sensitive
from the ring holding in the blood.

There are some silicone rings that have a vibrator egg on the top so it
rests right on her clit. The cord can be distracting at first, but once the heat gets
turned up it seems to disappear.?? Hmmm? the power of stimulation!

The rings with the little battery powered vibrators on top seem great but they are
just not stong enough to produce the vibration that we both like.

Another trick that we like is to put a slender but powerful vibe in her ass
so it makes my whole cock vibrate while i'm fucking her.
Drives us both nuts!!!!

Good luck with that! Have fun and don't get hung up on cockrings as a
fix for not being able to stay hard.

And by the way, get a strethchy cock ring that goes around your balls and cock,
not just your cock.

hose 85

Experimental Member
Media
I often use a cock ring because it make me last longer, it also makes the cockhead bloat up a little. I have tried jelly rings with nubs for the clit on them but I find if she is on top my fingers work alot better, A little clit massage while she rides away drives my wife crazy. :p

Sometime we use a small vibe on her clit that I can hold if she is on top, or she can hold it in other positions.

My favorite cockrings are the rubber donut type that you put around your cock and balls, make me last longer before cumming. B)

Just my 2 cents, J.