Rings for casual wear

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Nov 1, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

speed: I'm intersted in buying a cock ring just for the fact they seem pretty cool. the problem is that i don't want to get a solid ring just because spontaneous erections would become a huge pain :ph34r: .

I want to find a cock ring that I can wear and will stretch out if I get the unexpected but I don't want it to be rubber or anything like that. Any suggestions.

2. Phenix

Phenix Member

Albums:
    Steel rings can become a problem only if you get to the point of aroundsal where the metal starts diggin in to your skin. Leathe snap ones don't do it for me. My advie to you is to Call Jauguar Books on 18th St. in San Fanc and tell them you want there stainless stell doughnut. very heavyl but somoothi round edges that doen't cut in to you. This is believe is the largest they sell. But remember , you gotta know your diameter. Very critical. i wear a ring almost 24/7 and the doughnut is perfect. You cna feel it weighing sown your packed, but it edge are all souft and round. Check it out.

3. TallHungLB

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    In my opinion the best cockrings for all day wearing are the neoprene kind. Neoprene is a rubbery, soft, spongey type of material so it stretches easily without stretching out and always keeps it's fit. I'm sure they are sold on just about any good sex toy site, but here's a link from where I've bought mine in the past and had great service.

665 Leather and Fetish Co. Neoprene Cockrings

4. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Great advice, TallHungOC. I ordered two types from the company a couple of years ago and have been perfectly pleased with their use. One around the base of my penis only and the other for both balls and cock. I had tried other kinds though the years, but none which give the satisfaction of the neoprene kind.

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Ah, but isn't neoprene a little too casual for black tie? :lol:

6. MuscleJockLA

MuscleJockLA New Member

Albums:
    B) Hint: Go to Home Depot/Home Base/Et Al in the plumbing section and they have O ring seals that go around pipes . . . . the are what most sex stores use as rubber cock rings . . . . and they are pennies on the dollar in relation to the sex shoppes.

Buy a couple, different sizes for casual and sex wear . . . you can afford to with the money you are saving.

Wish you best and let us know how you like wearing it and where/when.

MuscleJockLA

Draft saved Draft deleted