Rip Andrew Koenig body found by friends

legna

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is tragic. I lost a really good buddy of mine several years ago in much the same way. I had no idea he was silently living in such pain. My heart goes out to Andrew K's family and friends. It's been about 10 years since my friend took his life, and I don't think I'll ever fully get over the loss.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've always been an advocate of suicide should the sufferer feel it his only viable elixir.

Yeah this is more then a bit insensitive, People don't really want to end there lives they want to end the turmoil, which does not require such drastic measures.

B_lrgeggs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Very sad news.
Most people dealing with depression turn to drugs, alchohol; a slower form of sucide. Hopefully this gives them time to get help. But then there are those that just jump into the deep end.

RandomLust

Just Browsing
Media
Yeah this is more then a bit insensitive, People don't really want to end there lives they want to end the turmoil, which does not require such drastic measures.

You've misinterpreted my statement.

While I understand that you don't agree with it, I don't think you (or anyone else) can speak for others when it comes to the personal decision one makes to take their own life.

I speak only from my point of view.

I have noted that certain individuals, perhaps hardwired to it at birth, perhaps irrevocably beaten down by an unforgiving and heartless society, feel suicide a viable way out. It is too. And it's their business. It's not up to me to second guess them placing my moral judgment on their personal decision.

But more to the point, you, the man who played Boner, and I, have the final say when it comes to our own mortality. My statement was not directed at any single individual. It was directed at the right of any of us to opt out should we so choose to do so.

Many fine minds in history and in literature have been so plagued by demons that they've chosen this route. I, personally, think no less of them for this decision.

Ernest Hemingway and Abbie Hoffman come immediately to mind.

People don't really want to end their lives they want to end the turmoil.

You cannot possibly postulate that. It paints all of mankind with too broad a swipe of that all-inclusive sweeping brush. And the human mind varies too widely to make that assertion.

Last edited:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
You've misinterpreted my statement.

While I understand that you don't agree with it, I don't think you (or anyone else) can speak for others when it comes to the personal decision one makes to take their own life.

I speak only from my point of view.

I have noted that certain individuals, perhaps hardwired to it at birth, perhaps irrevocably beaten down by an unforgiving and heartless society, feel suicide a viable way out. It is too. And it's their business. It's not up to me to second guess them placing my moral judgment on their personal decision.

But more to the point, you, the man who played Boner, and I, have the final say when it comes to our own mortality. My statement was not directed at any single individual. It was directed at the right of any of us to opt out should we so choose to do so.

Many fine minds in history and in literature have been so plagued by demons that they've chosen this route. I, personally, think no less of them for this decision.

Ernest Hemingway and Abbie Hoffman come immediately to mind.

You cannot possibly postulate that. It paints all of mankind with too broad a swipe of that all-inclusive sweeping brush. And the human mind varies too widely to make that assertion.

All I understanned,
Is that you are banned.

Again.

Nice try, Richard.