RIP Jeff Conaway

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry to hear this news. He struggled for so long with his addiction. Finally he is at peace.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Three films made a big impact on me in 1978, which was my first year of independence: The Eyes of Laura Mars (Fay Dunaway/great soundtrack/all those fashions); Thank God It's Friday (soundtrack was the ultimate summer hit machine that year); and Grease.

Of the three, it's Grease that endures as an adventure in fun, free-for-all cinema. FWIW, Conway evidently injured himself while performing stunts in the Greased Lightning number, which led to his eventual dependency on pills.

His TV roles, much as I'm sure they paid the bills, were less iconic as his role in Grease. RIP, tortured soul.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He had so many issues it seems and it's sad. He seemed such a nice guy. I actually met him one time a few years ago at a red light here in the city. That was after his issues were posted online but I was glad to meet him. But it was like 1 in the afternoon and he seemed drunk. It was sad b/c I liked him.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Man, that poor cat has had his bevy of troubles and then some in the last 3-4 yrs. His whole notoriety began on Celebrity Fit Club when he was tossed for drug use, then he went to Celeb Rehab. I saw him drying out 1st season, and he was seizing like crazy.