RIP Mrs. Candy

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
The Perfect Phallus

It sadly appears that Mrs. Candy, a member here has died.

I originally thought that she was spamming this site, but learnt through her that you should keep an open mind about people.

I found her to be a warm and generous woman, with a mischievous humour, and having an unfettered appreciation of good cock.

I hope that you are residing enthroned in Phallic Heaven, Mrs. C.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gay, straight, female or male.....I will miss the website - whoever Mrs. Candy was.

The website isn't going away, but apparently Mrs. Candy has died of cancer. I wonder if there ever really was a Mrs. Candy, or if that name was just made up? Maybe someone else is taking over the website so they killed her off.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
She deserves respect for drooling over young men with big dicks and making a site about it?

My we do live in a strange world...
Not to pull you aside in a thread dedicated to paying respect to Mrs. Candy. But, why are you always so negative. She didn't drool over them, she gave them praise.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Perfect Phallus
It sadly appears that Mrs. Candy, a member here has died.

I hope that you are residing enthroned in Phallic Heaven, Mrs. C.
Thank you for sharing this sad news with us.
The Perfect Phallus is dedicated to the memory of its founder, Mrs. Candy, who lost her battle with ovarian cancer on December 28, 2007, and whose love for the aesthetic beauty of the Phallus was indefatigable and unmatched.
She deserves respect for drooling over young men with big dicks and making a site about it?
She deserves respect for fighting valiantly against ovarian cancer you hateful fucktard.:mad: Unlike you, the other members of this site have a heart as well as the good sense to NOT speak ill of the dead.

Think_Kink bought up a good point, why are you here if you are going to be hateful of the supporters of the large penis'?:confused:

The website isn't going away, but apparently Mrs. Candy has died of cancer. I wonder if there ever really was a Mrs. Candy, or if that name was just made up? Maybe someone else is taking over the website so they killed her off.
Italian978 this has to be one of the top 10 most ignorant posts you have ever made! SHE DIED FROM OVARIAN CANCER!!! If there were an address posted I would suggest you send a Mass card to atone your sins.

It said she lost a battle to ovarian cancer, I do not think it is wise to deny those at rest the respect they deserve.
Agreed!

Vintage I

by W. H. Auden

Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone,

Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone,

Silence the pianos and with muffled drum

Bring out the coffin, let the mourners come.

Let aeroplanes circle moaning overhead

Scribbling on the sky the message He Is Dead,

Put crêpe bows round the white necks of the public doves,

Let the traffic policemen wear black cotton gloves.

He was my North, my South, my East and West,

My working week and my Sunday rest,

My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song;

I thought that love would last for ever: I was wrong.

The stars are not wanted now: put out every one;

Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun;

Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood.

For nothing now can ever come to any good.

Rest in Peace Mrs. Candy,
Thank you for bringing great joy to many, in spite of your personal pain.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Italian978 this has to be one of the top 10 most ignorant posts you have ever made! SHE DIED FROM OVARIAN CANCER!!!

All I'm trying to say is that maybe there never really was a Mrs. Candy. She could have been a ficticious character created by a website. If there really was a Mrs. Candy, what was her real name? I could start a website and create a character to be the spokesperson or moderator. Dear Abby is not even the original. Abby died and her daughter took over, but people still write to her as "Dear Abby." And her name wasn't even Abigail Van Buren. I'm not making fun of ovarian cancer at all. I know a woman who died of it, and it's a horrible disease that is often discovered at an advanced stage.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Just because someone had cancer doesn't mean you should automatically respect them...

I am here cos I find this site hilarious

You may find this site hilarious but that doesn't mean laughing at the deceased is acceptable. There are people who had contact with her and will miss her. This is what you should respect. Nothing more, nothing less.

What you are doing is akin to crashing a random funeral and snickering in the back corner. It isn't welcome.

R.I.P Mrs Candy.

Adam Bleytou

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Just because someone had cancer doesn't mean you should automatically respect them...

I am here cos I find this site hilarious

Actually many people on this site have corresponded with Mrs Candy, so paying homage or respecting her comes naturally. Whoever Mrs Candy was, whether it be man, woman, or gay man, is really irrelevant, her hard work in creating a successful free site that many people have enjoyed over a long period of time deserves respect on it's own. I have had the pleasure of corresponding with her on a few occasions and she came across as warm hearted, great humoured and extremely ambitious. Her site is creative and informative and that is to be respected by anyone that has an ounce of decency.

I personally am quite shocked and saddened by her untimely death and you are entitled to feel anyway you choose about it, but if you had known her then you'd know that there was far more to her than "drooling over men with big dicks...."

R.I.P Mrs Candy.