RIP Mrs. Candy

D_golden parachute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You may find this site hilarious but that doesn't mean laughing at the deceased is acceptable. There are people who had contact with her and will miss her. This is what you should respect. Nothing more, nothing less.

What you are doing is akin to crashing a random funeral and snickering in the back corner. It isn't welcome.

R.I.P Mrs Candy.

I'm not laughing about it.

I'm simply questioning the logic that we should gain automatic respect for the dead.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Actually many people on this site have corresponded with Mrs Candy, so paying homage or respecting her comes naturally.

They don't have a clue who they were corresponding with. When you are communicating with people on the internet there is no way to be sure. There are men on here who pretend to be women. People were under the impression that she was reviewing everything, but as you can see there are a few reviewers on that site. The following is now on the website:

We now have several new Phallic Reviewers who have joined The Perfect Phallus team of Phallic Reviewers. So far we have yours truly, Charles (48) a straight male from New York, Dora Walter (39), a straight woman from New York, James (18), a gay male from London, and Elle (25), a female transsexual from Brazil. Several others may join in the coming days, so as you can see we are here and ready to review your Phallus!

It's no different than when people write a letter to Dear Abby. Abby is not writing back to every single person, and does not read every single letter. She has a staff.

Adam Bleytou

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They don't have a clue who they were corresponding with. When you are communicating with people on the internet there is no way to be sure. There are men on here who pretend to be women. People were under the impression that she was reviewing everything, but as you can see there are a few reviewers on that site. The following is now on the website:

We now have several new Phallic Reviewers who have joined The Perfect Phallus team of Phallic Reviewers. So far we have yours truly, Charles (48) a straight male from New York, Dora Walter (39), a straight woman from New York, James (18), a gay male from London, and Elle (25), a female transsexual from Brazil. Several others may join in the coming days, so as you can see we are here and ready to review your Phallus!

It's no different than when people write a letter to Dear Abby. Abby is not writing back to every single person, and does not read every single letter. She has a staff.

When you quoted my post, you conveniently left out my following statement... "Whoever Mrs Candy was, whether it be man, woman, or gay man, is really irrelevant." I'm not naive enough to think that Mrs Candy was definitely who she said she was, but I have corresponded with a person under that name and we have spoken about personal things. Now whether that person was staff, a secretary or the tea boy, that person is now officially deceased and I won't be able to speak to whomever it was until I pass over to the next life myself. Excuse me if I feel a little saddened by that fact....

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I don't know if 'Mrs. Candy' was real, but today I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt.
I found 'her' kind, very funny, and an example of someone doing what they seemed born to do.
The blog is very well done, I think.
Her writing was a real scream.
I don't know where Mrs. Candy is, but I hope she's appraising/touching/riding/venerating/preserving that Big One in the Sky. If she's doing any of those things anywhere, we know she's found heaven.

D_Joseba_Guntertwat

Experimental Member
Media
Am really truly sorry if this lovely lady has passed away. Whoever she (or if the rumours are true, he) was, she was clearly a lover of large cocks, and obviously should be welcome somewhere like this.
However, she did seem to me to be completely genuine and honest. Once gave me a very sweet private review of my cock, which I must say was very nice of her.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When you quoted my post, you conveniently left out my following statement... "Whoever Mrs Candy was, whether it be man, woman, or gay man, is really irrelevant." I'm not naive enough to think that Mrs Candy was definitely who she said she was, but I have corresponded with a person under that name and we have spoken about personal things. Now whether that person was staff, a secretary or the tea boy, that person is now officially deceased and I won't be able to speak to whomever it was until I pass over to the next life myself. Excuse me if I feel a little saddened by that fact....

You don't know if the person you spoke to is deceased. The person may have been someone who left the staff of the website. I can understand you are saddened you won't be communicating with this person anymore, but unless you've spoken to this person over the phone (even that could be fake), or actually met the person, then there's no way to be sure. I do see where you're coming from.

Someone needs to produce an obituary of a woman who died of ovarian cancer, and actually wrote for that website and used the name "Mrs. Candy."

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You don't know if the person you spoke to is deceased. The person may have been someone who left the staff of the website. I can understand you are saddened you won't be communicating with this person anymore, but unless you've spoken to this person over the phone (even that could be fake), or actually met the person, then there's no way to be sure. I do see where you're coming from.

Someone needs to produce an obituary of a woman who died of ovarian cancer, and actually wrote for that website and used the name "Mrs. Candy."

Before some of you get your panties in a wad, let me say that I'm posting this as PrepstudinSC the LPSG Gold Member, not as a Moderator.

Thank you, Italian. There have been several instances on here where people supposedly died. Call me jaded, but I always thought "Mrs. Candy" was a fake. Now with this death, and the several others that we've had on here that have been faked, I want to see an obituary before I believe it.

In this past year, my grandmother died and another close friend died suddenly a week and a half before Christmas, not to mention people from my church and from my town that I personally knew. I would rather spend my time grieving for people I know than obsessing over "someone" who had a penis rating website who used to spam this board.

What I really find interesting is that "Mrs. Candy" was logged on earlier today. I didn't know that they had internet access on the other side.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
What I really find interesting is that "Mrs. Candy" was logged on earlier today. I didn't know that they had internet access on the other side.
But I'm pondering the thought that her account may be used to continue the work being done? All my passwords to all the sites I'm a member at are written down if anything happens to me.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you, Italian. There have been several instances on here where people supposedly died. Call me jaded, but I always thought "Mrs. Candy" was a fake. Now with this death, and the several others that we've had on here that have been faked, I want to see an obituary before I believe it.

Exactly. I heard about those fake deaths, and it makes me wonder if someone is going to log on one of these days and write something like "I'm writing to inform you that Mrs. Candy has unfortunately passed away."

But I'm pondering the thought that her account may be used to continue the work being done? All my passwords to all the sites I'm a member at are written down if anything happens to me.

And anyone could log on those sites after your death and play you. I have all my passwords in my brain. If you look on Mrs. Candy's site there is a list of the new staff--probably not their real names. And when you click the e-mail link, the e-mail gets directed to "Dora Walter", one of the new members of the review staff. (Dora Walter (39), a straight woman from New York). Possibly the new Mrs Candy or maybe she was there before? It's curious they use her first and last name, but the other people are just given a first name.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Let me as a Moderator remind everyone that there is to be one user per username. That means if you want your roomate/bf/gf/spouse to be on here, they have to have their own account. Two people sharing accounts is the same as one person having multiple screen names. If you want to risk being banned, go ahead and do it. If you want to stay here, have fun, and not get in trouble, play by the rules.

As to why anyone would fake having cancer and death, there are several people who have done it here. I really don't understand why one would fake a death in order to deactivate an account is really beyond my comprehension. I witnessed my grandmother die from cancer earlier this year. From diagnosis to death was a mere 6 weeks. It was sad to see a very active and vibrant person go from 130 pounds or so to about 85 pounds in a matter of 2 months. I was with her for her last few days and seeing what a person with cancer goes through, I really have no toleration for faking death due to cancer. If I find out that someone has faked their death and it is a lie, I will make a recommendation to the other mods that the person will be banned permanently. Sorry to be hard assed about it, but it's something that is close to my heart.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I will miss.you.,Mrs. Candy. Even though we disagreed about shaved cocks,I will miss
Your sharp wit,and appreciation for men. Rest in peace, amidst all the phalli, you so loved.
Cigarbabe:saevil:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let me as a Moderator remind everyone that there is to be one user per username. That means if you want your roomate/bf/gf/spouse to be on here, they have to have their own account. Two people sharing accounts is the same as one person having multiple screen names. If you want to risk being banned, go ahead and do it. If you want to stay here, have fun, and not get in trouble, play by the rules.

As to why anyone would fake having cancer and death, there are several people who have done it here. I really don't understand why one would fake a death in order to deactivate an account is really beyond my comprehension. I witnessed my grandmother die from cancer earlier this year. From diagnosis to death was a mere 6 weeks. It was sad to see a very active and vibrant person go from 130 pounds or so to about 85 pounds in a matter of 2 months. I was with her for her last few days and seeing what a person with cancer goes through, I really have no toleration for faking death due to cancer. If I find out that someone has faked their death and it is a lie, I will make a recommendation to the other mods that the person will be banned permanently. Sorry to be hard assed about it, but it's something that is close to my heart.
You are so right. It is my nature to think that this was true. I couldnt even imagine why someone would lie about such a thing. Yes they sometimes do. Its really sad.....

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You are so right. It is my nature to think that this was true. I couldnt even imagine why someone would lie about such a thing. Yes they sometimes do. Its really sad.....

It's happened several times on here that people have faked deaths, stirring up all sorts of emotions from the board. It does nothing but cause problems. If someone wants to leave, let one of the Admins know. If you want to never use your account again, don't sign back in, delete your profile, pics and anything else on here that can point someone in your direction. It's as easy as never using your account again. Faking a death is just wrong. Someone who faked his death here actually did die a year and a half after his LPSG "death." I'm just saying karma is a bitch.

ladsonbehr49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just because someone had cancer doesn't mean you should automatically respect them...

I am here cos I find this site hilarious

and this coming from a 18 year old fucktard who probably feels the world owes him something. I am quitting a job because it is runned by 20 something and they dont have a clue of what they are doing.

I have nothing nice to say to anyone unless 30...most are fucktard and assholes and feel their are right about everything and they are not when you point it out to them...and especially to those fucktards who took my car for a joy ride...may you walk across the street and I will be the lucky one to smash into you.....

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I witnessed my grandmother die from cancer earlier this year. *snip* If I find out that someone has faked their death and it is a lie, I will make a recommendation to the other mods that the person will be banned permanently. Sorry to be hard assed about it, but it's something that is close to my heart.

I'm sorry to hear that prep - belated sympathies. And I don't think you're being at all hard-assed. The death faking thing is a particularly low form of attention whoring.

I think it is in all our natures not to question the apparent grief of others, which is why it such a low thing to do when it is abused.

Someone who faked his death here actually did die a year and a half after his LPSG "death."

Yes - but the responses to real event when it occured were still genuine and 99% kind - another reason against faking it. Even via this shallow medium people do care.

I died 8 years ago.

At least you're honest about it :tongue:

I have nothing nice to say to anyone unless 30...most are fucktard and assholes and feel their are right about everything and they are not when you point it out to them...and especially to those fucktards who took my car for a joy ride...may you walk across the street and I will be the lucky one to smash into you.....

:confused:
That's nice, dear!