RIP Mrs. Candy

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
[quοte=Italian978;1188392] Who lies about having cancer? :mad: Why not just announce a change in manangement or staff or whatever?

Not to veer off topic, but why the fuck is there a random quote tag at the start of your post when you haven't actually quoted anything? Maybe this thread needs to be bumped? :confused:

RIP Mrs. Candy

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Who lies about having cancer? :mad: Why not just announce a change in manangement or staff or whatever?

Who knows why people do strange things. A few years back I heard on the news about a woman who faked cancer. She cut off her hair and lost weight just so people would give her money. Another woman pretended her daughter had cancer to get donations and did something similar.

It's happened several times on here that people have faked deaths, stirring up all sorts of emotions from the board.

There was a post and it said that a member of this board had gotten killed in a car crash. Maybe not a car crash, but the guy had died somehow. Everyone was offering condolences and what not only to find out it had never happened.

D_golden parachute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
and this coming from a 18 year old fucktard who probably feels the world owes him something. I am quitting a job because it is runned by 20 something and they dont have a clue of what they are doing.

I have nothing nice to say to anyone unless 30...most are fucktard and assholes and feel their are right about everything and they are not when you point it out to them...and especially to those fucktards who took my car for a joy ride...may you walk across the street and I will be the lucky one to smash into you.....

Yes I am clearly a fucktard, how dare I open my my mouth to voice an opinion when I am under the age of 30.

Just because some twats stole your car, doesn't mean there is a problem with anyone under 30, I find your post absolutely ridiculous and I am shocked that anyone would have such an attitude towards young people.

Nothing nice to say about anyone under 30? That is an absolutely ridiculous thing to say, it sounds like you are the one who thinks he is right all the time and wont accept that someone younger than him can be better/smarter.

Get over yourself.