rip-off on pumps online....

isyoucrazy2009

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Okay, online they sell pumps at numerous different websites. But, the most popular pumps is the mityvac and they're selling them at a price range of 75 to 100 dollars! Well, I was at Harbor Freight (a discount hardware store) the other day when i noticed a mityvac on the shelf, along with a TON of other pumps I've seen online. The mityvac at Harbor Freight was only 25.00! and the cheaper ones were like 15! I then decided since I can get a good pump locally much cheaper and faster I'm gonna get heavy into pumping! Which is another point... you can pump and get HUGE without spending more than like 40 bucks.. go to wal-mart and get one of those tea jars and a mityvac and you're set!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Those plastic Mity-Vac pumps won't last very long and will break on you when you are smack dab in the middle of an awesome pumping session, REALLY pissing you off. The plastic of the handle that you place your thumb on will eventually fail from heat and use. Mity Vac makes a metal version of their throw away brake bleeding plastic handpumps. It is called the Mity-Vac Silverline model. I paid $90 for mine and have had it for three years with NO problems. I would have gone through 5 or 6 plastic pumps at $35 a pop... I have saved myself a LOT of money by purchasing a high quality metal pump. The brass ones are cool (Mity Vac doesn't make a brass model) because you can use those for wet pumping, not many of them have gauges though.