Rip Torn and Robert Culp

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks you guys. Rip and Robert are soooo hot. They have nice bods and big cocks!! They are so yummy looking. I'd like to suck them both. Anyone know if they've recieved blow jobs in real life? I bet they taste good!!

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks you guys. Rip and Robert are soooo hot. They have nice bods and big cocks!! They are so yummy looking. I'd like to suck them both. Anyone know if they've recieved blow jobs in real life? I bet they taste good!!
Rip probably tastes like a distillery. I would suck him dry but I am trying to stay sober.

Lionsden49

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Robert Culp first surfaced for me in the Man from U.N.C.L.E. and a host of other television shows. Rip Torn is a famous actor of the stage, screen, and television. There was a special presentation of him in CAT ON A HOT TIN ROOF in which he played "Big Daddy." He was at one time married to actress Geraldine Page.

sam1956

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Robert Culp first surfaced for me in the Man from U.N.C.L.E. and a host of other television shows. Rip Torn is a famous actor of the stage, screen, and television. There was a special presentation of him in CAT ON A HOT TIN ROOF in which he played "Big Daddy." He was at one time married to actress Geraldine Page.
Robert Culp was not on MAN FROM U.N.C.L.E. he was on I spy:tongue:

Pauligan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This topic caused me to register.

I am a long time fan of Elmore "Rip" Torn. A great actor, sexy as all Hell and on my top 10 list of men I would like to bed.

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Pauligan...you and me both. Rip is hoooot an he's at the top of my list of men to bed, too. I betbhe's a remarkable lover and he has a great bod. I bet he's a great kisser, too.

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The series, "I Spy" that Culp and Cosby were in was one of my adolescent favorites. They always travelled together, they watched each other's backs, they stayed in hotel rooms together... Once they stayed at Las Brisas hotel in Acapulco in a little casita witha private pools strewn with hibiscus blossoms.... Very romantic for two presumably straight guys. Once Culp's character was stabbed and, when he went for medical attention, he got stitches and a shot of Penicillin right in the ass. To my closeted 1964 pre-gay self, all of this was very hot and I watched it religiously, on Sunday nights after youth group!
Dave