Ripped Jeans

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by artyhungman, Mar 17, 2011.

1. artyhungman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Tried starting this thread earlier but it seems to have disappeared.

Anyone here deliberately ripped their jeans or clothing to show their wares?

Got carried away with starting a couple of rips round the "+" in the crotch seam which was fine. Then unpicked some of the stiching below the fly.... result everything nearly fell out when I got out of the car - good job I wasn;t commando.

Stories and pics would be horny.....

2. nudeyorker

Gold Member

You started it in another forum. Since this is the correct forum for it and the other one had not yet had a response I removed it from the board.
    But to answer your question I have never deliberately ripped my jeans but I was dancing once in Key West and someone else ripped my jeans so that it would be impossible to wear them publicly again. I did have to wear them home on the walk of shame the next morning but I tied my shirt around my waist.

3. artyhungman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ta - for getting rid of the duplication - sorry my error.

Back to the topic though - not surprised someone ripped your jeans ;-)

love the pa btw

4. overninept5

overninept5 New Member

Albums:
    Yes. I have done that. Loved it.

5. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Have habit of rubbing jeans where cock rests - fabric wore out and I have popped out! Cool.

6. artyhungman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Come on guys - I am not talking about designer ripped jeans, but ones you've modified yourself....

.... could it be I'm the only one that's done this or thinks its hot?

7. SR_Pepe Le Pube

SR_Pepe Le Pube New Member

i have used sand paper to make areas in my jeans thinner and holes in some areas allowing for peak-a-boos. you can see my cock nicely in one pair of levis. i love to show off. showing off always means commando for me.

8. D_Quillan Quickie

D_Quillan Quickie New Member

I don't purposely rip my jeans because they always wear out in the crotch, ass and knee areas on their own. It can be hot to have my crotch holes worn in so people can see my underwear or hairy thighs, but I don't keep them much longer after that.

9. secondbest69

secondbest69 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    i have a couple of jeans that i have rubbed and tore so my goods so i love acting like i don't know i'm showing and watch people try and acted like there not looking most of the time guys look more then the ladies i've had a few guys get woodies looking

10. artyhungman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    mmmm hot any pics you guys

11. Hanger2

Hanger2 New Member

I have doen it to a few pairs of pants over the years. I remember a good pair of work pants from which I picked out the stitching at the + in the crotch. I wore them like that for years, gradually opening them further.

Initially the tip of my dick showed if I sat with my legs apart. Later the head of my dick could sometimes slip through. My wife washed and ironed them every week and never attempted to repair them.

At the same time I worked with a guy who had a much larger rip in his work pants and all in the office sometimes saw his dick peeking out. Both of us always freeballed.

12. artyhungman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    At risk of this post dying in the water I took some pics the other day on the bus of the jeans I mentioned above:

Attached Files:

13. bigtoad

bigtoad Well-Known Member

mmm, that would have been a nice bus to have been on...Thanks arty!

14. Hanger2

Hanger2 New Member

Years ago I was driving uphill in a narrow city street. Ahead of me was a guy about 30yrs old on a bicycle, standing to peddle up the hill. Cars were parked both sides, with no room for me to pass. He had a long split in his jeans next to the center seam. I could see that he was commando and it did not take long for his balls to pop out. His dick soon followed.

He didn't even attempt to cover up, so I guess that he had done this many times. Popping out like that was probably a huge turn-on for him, just as it would have been for me if I had done that. I stayed behind him and enjoyed the view. The hill was only about 100yds before it flattened at a crossing. He sat down on the saddle without adjusting his jeans. I passed him and went my way with fresh inspiration in my memory. I soon also had jeans split in that way.

15. JacobFox

JacobFox Member

Albums:
    When I was 18 and able to do what I wanted, I took my favorite pair of jeans and slashed the hell out of them and spent the day walking around Chicago. Wish I had pics of that, I bet I was so hot.

Draft saved Draft deleted