Ripped pants or/and underwear??

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B_Sweetcar, Nov 25, 2011.

1. B_Sweetcar

B_Sweetcar New Member

There was a thread about this a few years ago and maybe we can discuss this again.....How often and under what circumstances do you wear 'ripped' clothes? Have your pants ripped suddenly in public or at an 'inoppurtune' moment?

Of course it's happened to me and I've seen friends with ripped pants as well. I'll just tell you about some that happened just recently.

During the summer I often wore a pair of basketball shorts that were very comfortable and made out of some very soft material.....I Usually freeball in the summer because it is just TOO darn hot to wear any underwear. Anyway, one day I sat down in the car and looked down and noticed my shorts were coming apart at the seam....Right by my dick! I continued to wear them for a while, even encouraging the tear once in a while. One day I was riding with a friend who was coming over to spend the weekend. The tear had become noticable by this time when I was sitting down...I told him; "I guess I won't be able to wear these shorts much longer." and showed him the tear.

A week or so later the tear had gotten big enough to see my dick if I wasn't careful...My friend was staying over and during breakfast one day I told him I'd better change the shorts; and showed him why.

Now, during the summer, this same friend told me he always freeballs...said he didn't even OWN underwear anymore (said it was TOO uncomfortable).

2. xmarksbreakdownx

Gold Member

Albums:
    I remember my junior year of high school a friend of mine ripped his jeans from his mid thigh to almost his foot. clear shot of his plae blue boxer briefs. He went like that the rest of the day.

3. willow78

Gold Member

Albums:
    My part-time job involves physical labour - a few months ago, we started laying turf and I heard a tiny 'rip'. I looked down and realized my work pants had a small tear at the crotch-seam. Laying turf involves a lot of lifting and bending down so every time I stretched or crouched, I'd hear another 'rip' and the tear would get bigger and bigger. By lunchtime, the tear went from my crotch down to my knee! I didn't have a spare pair so I had to wear them for the rest of the day. Thankfully, I was wearing underpants. I wasn't as embarrassed as I thought I would be - in fact, I found it quite funny.

At home, I often wear clothes until they are at the point of falling apart. I guess it comes from being raised by parents who came from the generation of 'make do' and 'waste not'. I don't throw out clothes just because they have a hole or two. I don't wear them in public, but I will stil wear them at home. Right now I'm in a pair of track pants that have a noticeable hole in the crotch. If I was the 'commando' type I'd throw them out, but I wear underpants so I'm not embarrassed about the hole.

4. carlgordon

carlgordon New Member

I rent a garden plot from our local greenhouse. Very nice way to get some fresh vegies and the pride of growing them myself. Probably costs twice as much as going to the market to get them . . .

Anyway, one day while out there, I heard sort of a zipping sound. Check my crotch and the zipper was closed. Every time I bent over, I heard the noise again. Then the next time it happened, I felt a rush of cool air on my ass. I realized that my jeans had ripped open from the top of the pocket down my ass and down my leg. I go commando, so stood up to access the attendance that morning at the gardens. No one near me. So I just decided to continue until I was done. Had to walk past several groups working in their gardens. I refused to look back to see if they noticed or not.

I was secretly thrilled to be out in public with my ass hanging out like that. If anyone would have stopped me, I would have played "embarrassed" and explain that they ripped while out in the garden.

5. B_Sweetcar

B_Sweetcar New Member

OK, it was kinda late last nite when I started this and I meant to say more about my friend. Like I said, he told me he doesn't even own underwear anymore and goes commando all the time.
    Well, a few times I've seen him wearing some jeans that had holes and rips in various places. One pair he was wearing while mowing lawns was just about threadbare! I couldn't see anything and when I asked him about them, he told me they were his "work pants". A few times when we were hanging out, his pants had big holes in the thigh area, turned me on thinking he WASN'T wearing underwear.

Couple of days ago, he was helping me wash my car at a coin car wash; he mentioned to me he kept loosing change if he put any in his pockets. He said; "I finally found out why" and turned his pocket inside out to show me they were 'open' at the bottom. I thought of telling him those pants would be great to play 'pocket pool' in and that he could play with his dick thru the pocket hole. I thought better of that though....

Few years ago I had an appointment with the lady who was monitoring my drunk driving probation. I was waiting outside her office and there was a 20 something black guy there and two white girls sitting on either side. I sat opposite him and picked up a magazine to read. When I looked over, I was surprised to see he was sitting there with his legs spread wide AND his pants were ripped in the crotch area!! I could plainly see his 'junk'. Good thing he was black, dark pants and dark private parts are not QUITE as noticable!

#5 B_Sweetcar, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2011
  6. rjp1346

Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Many years ago I worked at Marble House in Newport. Rhode Island. I was a host in charge of the house. I was in the entry hall and it was a quiet spring day in RI. The door was open and I was attending to some desk work, I got up to greet some guests and realized the there was a draft around my backside. As I had gone commando that day the draft was chilly. After taking care of the guests, I felt my backside and the entire seam of my pants had split and there was a large hole in the rear. Two things saved the day, I only lived 5 minutes away and I had on a sweater. I got the desk covered and went home for pants, remembering to put on some boxers underneath. My relief say my backside as I was leaving and made the comment that he would certainly love to play with them sometime.

7. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I rarely wear underwear so if it get ripped or is worn out it becomes a cleaning rag. I wear ripped jeans around the house or to do yard work but I never wear them in public.

8. B_rzl

B_rzl New Member

i have some completely ripped undies. they have like huge holes between the legs, from wear&tear, eventually i rip them myself completely, but i still wear them :)

9. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

Same here man I wear 501s until they completely fall apart. I actually buy them used at thrift stores because I like them already broken in.

I also have several pairs of Abercrombie and Fitch cargo shorts that I bought at least 10 years ago when I was in college that are so damn comfortable that I can't bear to get rid of them even though they are completely worn out (holes in the crotch, legs, etc. Every time I wash them I think they are going to disintegrate and have to be thrown away but they always survive. I think those shorts might actually might outlast me.

Draft saved Draft deleted