Ripped Shorts - First time bi experience

Xxx1tinaj

Worshipped Member
Media
Hey Guys,
straight guy from Germany here. After a certain event that happened recently Ive been getting more curious about other guys. This storie is the result of these thoughts and fantasies. Its my first time on a forum like this and my first time of attempting to write down my fantasies as a story, so bear with me please if its not well written.

The storie was inspired by the picture below and fictional, but there are some similarities to my life.

View attachment 92824441

Ripped Shorts - Chapter 1
It all happened so fast. I had just scored and won us the game. I couldn't believe it and fell to my knees, thanking god. The audience around me was roaring so loud it was deafening. It was the absolute best day of my life.
My thoughts went to my beautiful wife and my two sons. How proud they are going to be of me. How they will brag to their schoolmates.

Thats when I felt one of my Teammates embrace me from the back and push me forward. Then another one. We all fell forward. Both of them on top of me. I could feel their happiness. More teammates jumped on top of us. Some were standing around us jumping up and down while having their arms on eachothers shoulders.
I had made these guys so happy. I was the reason for their happiness. It all felt so surreal. I was like in a dream.
But slowly my back started to hurt a bit from the weight of my teammates and I decided to crawl out from under the heap. Easier said than done though. I began to push myself forward with my arms as hard as I could but soon I was stuck. I had barely managed to free my upper body and was now between the legs of one of my teammates who was jumping around the heap of bodies on my back. I couldn't push myself further. I wasn't upset though. My back was relieved already so it was fine. I turned myself around, laid back, closed my eyes and bathed in the happiness of the moment.

That's when I heard a faint rip. I opened my eyes and saw through my fogged view that my teammates shorts had ripped open a bit between his asscheeks. I started grinning. What are the odds haha. He's going to be so embarrassed when he notices!
I waited for him to realise any moment, but he didn't. He continued jumping and slowly the rip was getting bigger. But I also realized that turning around was a bad idea. One of the guys slid down from the heap and landed on my upper body. Now I had a lot of weight directly on my chest and it was getting harder to breathe.
My head was swimming by now. I was staring upwards directly at my teammates asscrack, which was getting exposed more and more. Inch by inch. I was laughing to myself at the situation. But also a strange fascination caused me to keep staring at the hairy crack of my teammate. I had seen my teammates asses in the locker room very often but never that close up. And never so deep into their cracks.
I don't know what it was. Maybe it was the lack of oxygen or the huge amount of endorphins coursing through my body but a strange thought crossed my mind. I thought it would be hilarious if I actually saw my teammates butthole. He would be sooooo ashamed if I told him later.

By now my shallow breathing was getting to my head. I tried pushing off the guy sitting on my chest. That's when it happened. Another teammate bumped into the one standing above me from behind. I watched in shock, as the guy with the ripped shorts fell forward. His legs slid from underneath him. Everything happened really fast, but to me it was going in slow motion. I saw my teammates ass falling towards me. At the same time my hands slipped from the teammate sitting on my chest when he also got pushed forward and got stuck underneath him. I was helpless to stop my teammate from dropping full force onto my face. I heard a louder rip. I closed my eyes shut, held my breath and waited for the impact…

But it never came.
I opened my eyes slowly. The view was surreal. The whole situation was surreal. My teammate had landed on his knees and prevented his ass from crushing my face. But now he was there... On his knees... right above my face... with his shorts ripped the whole length of his asscrack. And there it was staring right at me. His hairy asshole, all close up and exposed to me.

Seeing it was sooo different from what I thought it would be. I looked at it with fascination. It was small just like my wifes. In fact if it wasn't for the ring of hair around it and the muscular hairy cheeks, I could have sworn it was my wifes asshole. Speaking of the cheeks. They looked amazing. Years of playing and working out at the gym had given his cheeks this amazing definition.
I felt a weird sense of pride at my teammate as I examined them. I followed his legs with my gaze. Looking at his amazing muscular thighs, covered in curly black hair. His calves were extremely defined and muscular. All the running was paying off. They looked like they were sculpted to perfection. I wondered if my calves looked like that too. I have never paid much attention to the male body before but I was astonished how beautiful it could look accentuated by thick black hair. I looked back up at the hairy asscrack above me. It was coming closer as my teammate above was sliding down slowly, not able to get up because he was squeezed forward from the teammate behind him.
I was staring at the hole coming closer to me. It reminded me so much of my wifes.

I remembered when I used to lick my wifes hole back in the time before we had kids. Not anymore though. Ever since her second pregnancy we stopped having sex regularly. Every now and then she would let me fuck her but we werent as kinky as back in the time. She would just let me get my rocks off fast and that's it. But back in the time she would make me lick her pussy and her ass for hours while she just enjoyed the feeling and had one orgasm after another. I just loved pleasing her.
My own big dick would be pulsing the whole time. Completely pent up. I really enjoyed the feeling of being on the edge of orgasm for a long time without touching myself. I gotta admit that Im kind of a quick shooter when I fuck normally. I just can't stop myself when I get really worked up. I just go into a fucking frenzy.
With our long licking foreplay at least my wife got to enjoy her orgasm too before I was done. I've had a thing for butts before but this ritual really made sure to drive it into me that licking a butt means to get rewarded with sex and the pleasure of shooting my load. And judging by my wifes reactions back then, I did get quite good with my tongue over the years.

That's the moment when I realized I had been still holding my breath this whole time since the fall. Fuck but my teammates butthole was only inches from my face. I didn't want to sniff my teammates asshole! That would be disgusting right? Fuck but I needed air badly. Any moment now I would be forced to inhale my teammates ass scent. I couldn't believe the situation I was in. I suddenly felt very humiliated. The thing I needed to live was filled with the smell from my hairy teammates asshole. I needed my teammates ass scent to live.
That's when I felt a twitch in my shorts. What the fuck was going on? Was the thought of smelling my teammates ass turning me on? Could it have been the humiliation that got me excited? No, it must have been the memories of licking my wifes asshole, right?
Whatever it was, I didn't have much time to think about it, as my body finally gave in to the urge to breathe.
I exhaled quickly and desperately sucked in as much air as I could. Immediately my senses got flooded with new sensations. My brain was still going through the humiliation of my life depending on sniffing another guys ass. My body felt the relief and intense good feeling of finally being able to breathe again. My quickly rising big fat dick was screaming at me, lick and i will get pussy and get to cum! I was completely overwhelmed and dizzy just from all that.
But then there was also the smell. The smell of my teammates ass. It was completely not what I expected. I expected really bad farting smell, or the smell of unwashed old stinky underwear smelling of shit or something like that. But that wasn't there at all. It just smelled like... sweat. Like my wife after she had licked my balls and then gave me a kiss. It was intense and weirdly intoxicating. It was a sharp sweat mixed with a lot of pheromones I imagined. My straight teammates pheromones. The essence of his sex. His balls produced it to lure his girls in. His most intimate smell. His most private secrets exposed to me. It was a weirdly arousing thought.

My head was spinning by now and I was greedily sucking the scent into my lungs. Aroused by the thought of plundering his privacy so openly. My dick was on the rise this whole time. I felt it growing into the leg of my shorts. There was no stopping my monster anymore. My dick is huge and really thick when it's erect. Combined with the habit of losing control when I get to horny and just starting to act like an animal is what got me into a lot of trouble with the girls. No girl wanted to stay with me after I jackhammered her with my monster and came within minutes. And now that monster was making its way down the leg of my shorts. The friction driving me mad with lust.
My eyes rolled back and my mind went back to the time when I was licking my wifes hole. It was her way of taming my monster and getting something out of our sex herself. And now I couldn't think about anything else but her hole. I let out a long guttural moan. I remembered how I first used to tickle her hole lightly just with the tip of my tongue. She would giggle softly and back off a bit.
Then I would go over to licking it all the way with the whole width of my tongue, like a dumb dog, making her sit down all the way onto me and push into me. After that I moved down to her soft warm pussylips and started licking all around them, enjoying the taste of her pussy. I would suck on her pussy and make my tongue swirl all over it untill she orgasmed loudly.
Then I would move back to her asshole. Lick up all the way from her wet warm pussy to her twitching and pulsing asshole while she orgasmed. Then whenever it loosened I would dart the tip of my tongue inside and then continued licking with my flat tongue.
All these thoughts were sending my dick into overdrive. It has been pulsing and twitching in my shorts all this time. Moving my shorts slightly up with each twitch. I started to feel cold air on the head of my dick. Fuck it made its way out of my shorts and by the intensity of the cold it must be all slimy with precum. Which would not be a big surprise, I know I'm a big dripper when it comes to precum. I opened my eyes in a brief moment of panic. I didn't know if anyone in the heap of teammates was able to see my predicament.
My panic didnt last long though. As I got distracted by the view of the hairy hole above me again. It was right there. Still looking at me. My hornyness took over control. I involuntarily shoved my hips forward, obeying my dicks wishes. It felt amazing. My dick was now entirely free and rubbing roughly against things outside of my shorts. Completely pulling the foreskin back.

My brain was spinning. My lungs were full of my teammates pheromones. My tongue just slipped out of my mouth all by itself, as I lightly licked over the hairy hole hovering above me. Immediately another moan escaped my mouth. Above me, the ass stopped all motions for a moment. My Teammate was surely confused over what he had just felt. Not believing it was what he thinks it was.
I licked again, ever so slightly. Just like I did to my wife. Now my teammate started to stir. He started to try to get up in panic. Frantically trying to push himself upwards, but being held down by his own weight and that of the other teammate behind him. The asshole above me would move up and down with each try. On every downward motion I would lick it. I was way too far gone into hornyland to realize what I was doing. In my head I was doing what I always did to get sex.
Then it happened. My teammate lost his balance and sank down right onto my face. Immediately I buried my whole mouth in his warm sweaty asscrack. I was way past any inhibitions by that point. Just moaning into my teammates hairy crack while feasting upon his hole. I was again licking with the whole width of my tongue, just like a dumb horny dog. Completely out of control, making fucking motions into the heap of my teammates. My dick roughly rubbing against things I couldn't quite name and I didnt care to even try to.

That's when I heard a loud moan from above. I was having an effect on my teammate. It egged me on even more to please him, just like I pleased my wife. Licking hole means shooting my load. I kept on licking with desperation like a madman. Then, like I'm used to, I started to move downward to find a pussy. Only this time I didn't find one. The whole situation was so surreal. The taste of his crack changed while I was moving down. I reached a softer area. Somewhat similar to pussylips I thought to myself. I started to suck on it and slowly more skin was moving into my mouth.
Another loud moan from above and suddenly a big spongy object entered my mouth. His ball! I had sucked my teammates ball into my mouth! It was insane. But the taste was kind of good. It was slightly salty and sweaty, but weirdly good. I continued sucking on it. Determined to get all the taste off of it.
When all the taste was gone I tried to suck in more. And indeed after just a bit more sucking, his other ball knocked into my mouth. It was a bit of a challenge to get both his big hairy nuts into my mouth, but eventually I managed. Again my mouth was flooded with the taste. I moaned deeply. Apparently my moaning had felt good to him, since I heard a moan from above me too. I got a big kick out of that. I just realized I had my teammates babymakers in my mouth. The place where he produces his kids. A place he only lets his girls play with. But now I had complete control over them. And he had no way of stopping me from doing whatever I wanted with them. The thought gave me a big power trip. I kept licking over them for a bit, enjoying the rest of his taste and then went back towards his hole again. Just like my conditioned dumb horny brain told me to in my delirious state. Licking over the hole I found that now it was alternating between loosening up and then closing again. My teammate must have been pretty worked up by then himself. Helpless to stop the assault on his most private areas. I felt him grind his hips forward too ever so slightly. Yessss I was pleasing him! I would be allowed to have sex soon, I would be able to shoot my pent up load soon. I was beaming on the inside.

I ramped up my efforts. I let my tongue dart into his hole, every time it loosened. I was in a frenzy, fucking my tongue deeper and deeper into my teammates asshole with each twitch. My hips fucking all kinds of objects. My dick rubbing roughly against shoes, fabric and whatever else was in the way. It hurt, but I was unable to stop myself.
I was licking, sucking and fucking into my teammates hole, when I heard a slightly higher pitched moan from my teammate above.
Suddenly his hole began spasming rhythmically. Over and over again it twitched and pulsated around my tongue. I kept licking it and fucking into it. Exploring his insides. Teasing more moans out of him. His whole taint was rhythmically pulsing. My curiosity got the better of me, as I followed the pulsing taint down to where his ballsack was. To my surprise the sack wasn't there anymore. The skin was tight as I followed it up. Again enjoying the taste of his fresh ball sweat. The scent and taste were incredibly intoxicating.
I found his balls with just the tip of my tongue all the way pulled up to his body. Then again something unexpected. While I was feasting on his ball sweat the taste suddenly changed. It became more bitter. First it just became more wet, but then the consistency changed too. I was intrigued? What was that new taste?
Then it dawned on me. It was cum!!! Fuuuuck did I just make my teammate shoot his load? Just by licking his asshole? I didn't think that was possible. Fuck fuck fuck. I was eating my straight teammates babybatter! What the fuck! I couldn't believe it. A strange feeling of pride overcame me. I did good, I did good! I kept licking every bit of cum that ran down my teammates dick all the way past his balls, right into my mouth. It was the ultimate reward in that moment. I deserved my sex. I humped my hips upwards desperate to cum myself.
My dick which had just been rubbing roughly over different surfaces so far, suddenly hit nice and soft spot. To my fucked up sexcrazed brain this was the logical conclusion to having done well while licking and I immediately shoved my dick up again into that spot. My whole world exploded. The feelings were incredible. The intense feeling around my dickhead. The strong intimate scent of my teammates pheromones going straight to my brain. The taste of his seed, running down around his balls and directly into my mouth. I started shooting off like crazy. My dick started pulsing and twitching into the soft place it had found. I couldn't lower my hips if I wanted to. I was pumping shot after shot of hot white cum out, while moaning uncontrollably the whole time. My dick just wouldn't stop pulsing. I was crazy. I was in a real animalistic frenzy.
The lack of fresh air was getting to me though. Slowly the world turned dark. My eyes rolled back as my head fell backwards, exhausted from pressing it into the asscrack the whole time. My dick pumped out one last shot of cum, as my hips fell back down into the gras beneath me. The last thing I saw before passing out was the backside of my teammate with the ripped shorts, bolting towards the locker room. Holding his hands over his exposed bum, embarrassed.

Hope y'all enjoyed.
Let me know if you want me to continue the story. If its received well enough I will write the next Chapter. I've got some ideas already.
I wanna see that German dick lol

• Wow
Reactions: Str8ButCurious

Str8ButCurious

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Chapter 3 is done guys.

It turned out I didnt even get to the mysterious note yet, because I got horny in rl and got carried away too much.

Im really almost as bad as the main character in the story when I get horny :emoji_flushed:

I still need to do my grammar check on it so I will upload it this evening after work.

So check back in later guys!

Str8ButCurious

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Chapter 3 - Part 1​

My heart skipped a beat when I read the note. Was the "THING" referring to my actions on the field? It had to be, right? Fuck, should I just ignore it?
What if the person would take further steps if I ignored it? What if he would tell the coach, or worse, the police!

I could not risk that. I quickly put the note into my locker and hurried into the shower.
The group showers were crowded with my teammates.

Immediately upon entering the shower area I was surprised by Jason who had been using the shower right next to the door. He put his huge muscled arm around my shoulders and said out loud: "Hey! There he is, guys! Our man of the hour!" While walking with me towards the next free showerhead.

Jason has always been the touchy kind. Whenever he had the chance he would grab someone by his neck to pull him in to tousle his hair, put his arm around people he talked to, even slapped peoples butts occasionally.

Naturally one would ask if this guy was gay, but nobody would dare to say anything. Jason was a tall african-american man. In the body type department he was competing with Brock for the most muscular huge body on the team.

His upper body was covered in tattoos which framed his large pecs. He definitely had Brock beat on the pecs! He very obviously was heavily focussing on his chest muscles for some reason. Which also led to his dark brown nipples being stretched more than the usual guys. Weirdly they also seemed to be constantly poking out.

His bicep was also huge and covered in tattoos of beautiful women in loose summer outfits in promiscuous positions, which was also a sign against him being gay. Maybe he was just really comfortable with his body and sexuality.

No wonder I thought. With that huge body and a matching big black dick, he definitely did not have any problems getting the girls into his bedroom. He could easily match me in the dick department, with his thick, cut brown snake. While I was a grower though, only showing my true proportions when all hard, he was definitely a shower. His meaty dick always dangled thick and heavy back and forth between his legs.

But even HIS dick was not the biggest on the team. That award would surprisingly go to Jeremy. Our young prodigy from Morocco. He was by far the youngest player on the team and with his 21 years still quite shy. He was discovered by one of our scouts on his Morocco vacation and immediately offered a place in our team.

He wasn't playing with us in official games yet, but he was already training with us and watching us play, to learn as much as he could. And I have to admit he was fantastic on the field.

He came from a poor family and this position was like a dream come true to him. I liked him, he was respectful and polite to everyone. Maybe a bit too tense at times, but I'm sure that would fix itself with time.
He was still quite skinny, but had gained some nice first muscle definition since he started training with us. He still looked small compared to us other players though. Which made his huge dark dick stand out even more.

It looked really out of place on his small frame and he seemed to be very conscious about it. Whenever he showered he would always take the shower in the corner and turn away from everyone else to hide his dick.

But he still got teased about it by the other guys. Particularly Jason seemed to enjoy praising Jeremy's huge dick and making him blush about it.

I took my place under the shower and enjoyed the hot water pouring down my skin. Then I started to soap up my hair and whole body. Getting rid of all the sweat and dirt felt incredibly good.

My eyes closed as I faced upwards into the stream of hot water to rinse my face and hair off. Suddenly pictures of what had happened earlier flashed up in my mind. I saw clearly and in closeup my teammates muscular butt.

"God what have I done?" I thought to myself. But at the same time a strange sense of curiosity overcame me. Who was the mysterious butt owner? I opened my eyes to look around. The ass was not black, so it couldn't be Jason or Jeremy.
Brock is also impossible since he was on the other end of this fateful event.

I looked around. So many butts around me. I thought about what else I remembered from the mysterious teammate's ass.
That intoxicating smell... sooo good... my hand went down to my dick... Fuck!
What the fuck was I doing? The smell wouldn't help at all to identify it. Especially not when it was already showered!

"Focus John!"

What else was there? Hmmm the defined thighs and calves...
I looked around. That wasn't helpful either. We were soccer players, we all had good calves... no no, no nothing really looked familiar.

But damn Tyler did have especially nice legs. I never realized before, but his calves and thighs were really defined. They were covered with a nice coating of blond body hair, which was surprising, considering the rest of his body wasn't all that hairy.

I followed them upwards to his nice and round butt. Fuck since when did tyler have such a nice bubble butt? If not for the hair covering his cheeks, I could have sworn it was a girl's ass.

I was transfixed by the shape, when suddenly I was brought back by a voice saying my name. I followed Tylers young athletic body up, all the way to his face, which was looking straight at me.

"Yo John! If you like my ass so much, you can kiss it!"

Fuck! What was I doing?! I've been staring at my best friend's ass, thinking how nice it looks. "Get it back together John, come on!" I thought to myself.

"Gross man! I was just deep in thoughts! It's not my fault if you flaunt your ass around like a cheap whore!" I quickly made up to hide how embarrassed I really was.

Everyone laughed, including Tyler. I was glad I succeeded in covering up so fast. Why was I even looking at guys' asses in the first place?
Right, I wanted to find out who the guy with the ripped shorts was.

By now many guys had already left the shower. I guess my chance passed here. I decided to leave the shower and get dressed. I would have to find out another day.

I was the last one to get back from showering. Most guys were already done changing and leaving the locker room.
I realized Brock was still nowhere to be seen, so I got a bit worried. I decided to go check on him.

When I arrived in the restroom I saw his shorts still hanging over the dryer. I went into the stall and carefully peaked over the wall to see if he was still there. I was a bit afraid he would get mad now, but my concern about him being okay won over my fear. After all he was my teammate and a good and nice guy at heart.

I briefly worried, when I still saw him lying there, covered in cum. My nose was assaulted with the smell of sex, which immediately made my dick twitch in my shorts.
But looking closer I saw his chest moving up and down and heard him snore lightly.
Alright, he would be okay.

I couldn't resist playing another prank on him though.
Leaving the bathroom, I grabbed his shorts and took them with me. Back in the locker room I saw Brock's open locker with his bag in it. I opened it, took his pair of spare underwear with me and left grinning to myself.

The drive home was relatively uneventful. All the things that happened today were going through my head. And everything just because of that one fatefull rip... fuck!

Now that I wasn't horny anymore, my head was actually able to process these things. My heart started beating fast. Fuck! What have I done...

I licked a random fucking teammates dirty sweaty asshole! And I fucking licked his cum, after forcing him to orgasm on the field! Oh my god... what if he tells someone? What if he goes to the police, telling them I raped him...
Fuck fuck fuck! I panicked.

And what have I done to poor Brock? I first shoved my horny dick into his mouth by accident and came in it. Then he had to carry my cum around in his mouth all the time after the game. Coach even forced him to swallow it, or he would have been benched for the rest of the season. And when I found out how much it turned him on to get humiliated, I abused it and made him shoot all over himself.

I really hoped he was okay. I mean physically he was okay, but mentally? What was I thinking when I took his stuff to make him even more vulnerable?

He would probably be in the same state as I was now when he would drive home. Only he would have to go commando or wear his dirty jockstrap...
I started to feel like shit. It was supposed to be the best day of my life, but it turned to shit so fast. And all because I can't control myself when Im horny.

I arrived at home and was immediately assaulted by my 2 sons. My younger son Mike jumped at me and hugged me. He was 18 years old and a lot like me. He was very extroverted and loved sport and working out. A little bit naive at times, but he made up for it with his lovable character and charisma. He reminded me of an overly excited puppy at times.

"Dad! You fucking rocked this game! Oh my god you were so cool out there! When you..."

He kept on talking and talking, listing all kinds of things that happened during the game and hyping them up. It was very cute. I smiled at him warmly and hugged him close. It reminded me how many people I have made happy today. This was a remedy for my soul. It made me feel so much better.

Behind him my older son Josh was standing. I looked at him while hugging mike.
Josh was not the hugging type. He was more distant when it came to physical contact and showing feelings. He wasn't a loner by all means, but he preferred a smaller group of close friends.

He was my height but while mike was more muscular and small, Josh had more of an athletic build. He also liked sport, but he wasn't as much of a teamplayer like Mike was. He was a runner.

"Good job Dad!" He grinned at me and offered a fistbump. I smiled at him and pulled him in by his fist to join the hug. He just chuckled and slowly hugged back. I tousled his hair.

"I love you boys!" I mumbled while I held them both tightly.
My wife came around the corner and stood at the door, smiling at the scene.
"Okay boys, let your dad arrive first. I bet he's very exhausted!" My wife Jessica shouted over Mike's constant talking.

She smiled at me seductively.I started getting a boner immediately at that smile, as I knew what this meant.I quickly let go of the boys before they would notice anything.

"Right boys, let me greet your mom before she becomes jealous" I laughed and took off my shoes and jacked and walked up to her.
She briefly gave me a peck on the mouth and said in a low tone: "Someone earned a special kind of fun this evening...".
Then she walked off into the kitchen.

"Fuck" I whispered to myself. My dick strained the front of my pants as I was left standing in the foyer alone.
I needed this now after this crazy day. I changed clothes and went to see my wife in the kitchen. She looked beautiful as always, standing there in front of the stove cooking. Not only that but the smell of the food was also delicious! What else could I have wished for?

I walked up to her and pressed my big bulge into her bubble butt. I started kissing her neck and ran my hands up from her butt over her body towards her tits. I inhaled her smell and it was driving me crazy.

"Not yet, big boy!" she giggled. Go spend some time with the boys while I finish cooking.
Fuck! I was so horny again. She had no idea what she was doing to me. How would I get this boner down?

Reluctantly I walked over to the living room. Mike was nowhere to be seen and Josh was busy with his phone on one of the armchairs. He had his inear headphones in and music was booming from them.

I quickly sneaked by to the couch, to not draw any more attention than necessary. Josh didn't even bother looking up.

I sat down and got comfortable. My dick was still so visible in my pants I was very anxious. But it just wouldn't go down. I turned on the tv and switched to the sports channel to distract myself. They were showing scenes from my game today.
It kind of worked out and my dick deflated a bit. I was feeling more at ease and looked over at Josh. From where I was seated I could see his screen.

"Hey babe! What's up?" Apparently he was writing with his girlfriend!

"Awww cute!" I thought to myself.

"Not much, hbu?" Came a message back.

"Not much, chilling, watching scenes from my dads game on tv"

"Your dad is on the tv?"

"Yeah he's a professional soccer player"

"Smart move Josh!" I thought to myself grinning. "Using your dads fame to get the girls!"

"Look, that's him!" He was navigating to his camera.
I quickly looked away, pretending I dont realize, when he sneakily took a picture of me with his frontcam.

"Oh shit! You're John Bergers son? Fuck, your dad is hot! I wouldn't mind taking you both!"

My dick immediately jumped up when I read this. I was beaming with pride. Old dad still had it in him!

"I wouldn't count on that happening!" Followed by a laughing emoji.

"Why not? Bet your dad is a horny man! He's bulging his soccer shorts out pretty well. Bet he keeps getting big fat boners under there constantly!"

Oh god, now I was blushing. Was my bulge really that visible? I did indeed keep getting boners during the games. Were people noticing? Fuck I was embarresed. But at the same time my dick was trying to break out of my pants again. The thought of thousands of people out there staring at my dick was crazy hot.

"Yeah maybe, but he's under the collar pretty bad. Married his first girlfriend from school. Has been monogamous his whole life. Never fucked anyone else. Fucking looser in that regard!" He added a big laughing emoji.

What the fuck Josh??? I felt so incredibly humiliated at his words! Where did that come from???

"Worst of all is that mom doesnt even let him get any action. If he's lucky he gets to score after a game. That's it. That's probably where all those boners come from. Pathetic..."

That hit deep. I didn't realize that my sons knew so much about our sex life. And now Josh was belittling my manhood in that way.
I couldn't even be mad at him, what he was saying was true.

"But don't worry babe, I'm not like that. I will pound your sweet wet pussy whenever I feel like it." Followed by a flexing emoji.

"Fuck yeah stud, I need a real man to dominate me! Make me take that huge dick whenever it gets hard"

"I will make you worship my fat cock 24/7 bitch."

By now I was completely confused. Josh had just humiliated me severely in front of his girlfriend. Yet the whole situation was also very hot. He was dominating this hot girl, making her his bitch. His whole presence was so dominant and manly. I've never seen him that way before. He usually was so shy, I worried he would get problems with meeting girls. Obviously he had everything under control. I was kind of proud of him.

Even though my humiliation sat deep, my dick stayed rock hard. I was wondering how that girl looked. I imagined her on her knees begging for cock. I was again at the point where my dick was taking over the thinking.

She had wanted me. She wanted to get fucked by my big fat dick. My imagination was running wild with the possibilities.

But Josh had immediately denied me. He asserted his dominance. He shattered my whole pride and my ego with just 2 messages and took her away from me to pound her with his own dick. It was a huge mindfuck at that moment.

I had been teased by a hot girl and then denied and cockblocked by another man. My own 20 year old son of all people.
My dick was still longing for a girl's touch and twitching in my shorts.

"Send me a hot picture babe! Now, Im horny!"

Fuck I was going to see her! I felt some pre ooze out of my dick and soak my shorts.

What I saw next shocked me. The girl in the picture was no girl at all. She was a smoking hot milf around my age! She was squeezing her huge tits together for the camera, which were barely covered by her thin shirt. Her nipples were visibly hard and poking out.

I nearly came then and there! I could not suppress a loud moan as my dick oozed out a bit of cum but I managed to contain myself barely. Fuck, THAT gorgeous woman wanted me! And she was taken away from me. My dick was helplessly twitching at what my son would get to fuck soon. I was envious as fuck! But still so close to cumming, it was insane. Why did I have to become such an animal as soon as I was horny?!

At that moment I heard a shout from the kitchen:"Dinner is ready! Come eat everyone!"

Str8ButCurious

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Chapter 3 - Part 2​

Josh closed his phone and got up. How did he even hear that over the loud music I wondered. He walked away towards the kitchen.

Fuck I couldnt walk around like this. My bulge was way too visible.

"I'll be there in a minute!" I had to sit there in shame, while my big dick was dripping pre into my shorts while it very slowly deflated.

After some time I was finally able to join my family at the dinner table.
They were already eating.

"Where were you? The food is getting cold..." my wife asked, annoyed.

"I'm sorry I had a phone call I had to take..." I lied, feeling guilty as fuck.
"I wasn't able to calm my out of control dick down after having lusted after my son’s milf girlfriend." Is what was really going on. But I wasn't going to admit that.

I was embarrassed enough as it was. And now I had to eat my food cold because I couldn't control my dick. I was annoyed at myself.

Then a sound. I looked up. It was Josh's phone! He got a message...
He took his phone out and checked the screen. Then I saw him grin and start typing.
Immediately my mind connected it to that hot milf and my dick twitched.
Another message sound. More typing, more grinning. Blood started rushing into my dick.

Another message, and another one. I knew exactly who was sending these messages. And it was driving me crazy. Each time I heard the sound, my brain imagined the picture of the milf.

I should have told him to stop using his phone at the dinner table. But it was making me way too horny to hear that sound.
Every time I heard the message sound it sent shivers down my spine, right to my dick, which was by now again straining to get out of my pants.

Another message, another message, and another one. More precum oozed out of my dick.
I was getting dangerously close again.I couldn't contain myself anymore and moaned. I wanted to cum so badly but...

"Is everything okay honey?" My wifes voice woke me up from my trance.

I couldn't let myself go and cum here at the dinner table. What would my family think about me if they realized? It was out of question.

I looked up at her and gave her the fakest smile. "Yes babe, I... it's just the food tastes so good."

She smiled back:"Awww that's nice, I'm glad you like it. It's a new recipe I wanted to try out..."

Another message.

She kept talking on but I was already back to focusing on my dick.

"Dad come on hurry up! We wanna get up and get on with our day!" Josh said annoyed.

Another message. My dick was pulsing with my heartbeat by now.

I groaned:"I'm sorry Josh!"

Fuck, why did this sound so submissive.

Another message sound.

I imagined her kneeling below the dinner table, holding my dick with both hands and sucking on the head. Fuck I wanted her so bad.

I knew she wanted me too. But like Josh said I would never actually do anything with her. He was right, I was just under the collar.

But Josh had her. And he would make sure to insult and belittle me in front of her, so she loses interest in me and would only want him. The stronger and more dominant male.

Another message.

Josh sighed:" Can I go to the bathroom at least? I have to go!"

"Okay go sweetie." Jessica said.

I didn't want him to go. I wouldn't hear the messages anymore!
But I let it slip, it was probably for the better.

I finished my food and my wife got up to do the dishes. "Would you please go and see if Josh is still in the bathroom? If not, please talk to him about staying at the table while not everyone is done eating!"

Mike also got up and walked into his room.
Since my wife was turned away, I figured it was safe getting up, even with the huge boner tenting my pants. I wouldn't be able to get it down now anymore anyways.

I went to check the bathroom, but the light was off. I looked inside for Josh but it was empty. But then I saw it. Josh's phone was still lying there on the floor! He had forgotten to take it with him!

I picked it up and saw it was unlocked and still on the discord app. The last message from Josh read:"Wait I will switch to my computer so I have my hands free" Followed by a devil emoji.

Fuck they were going to be sexting! My dick immediately twitched again.
"Fuck should I? I'm so torn apart!" I thought to myself.

A message sound.
Another shiver down my spine.
I looked hesitantly at the phone:"Okay Sir! Im waiting for you!" Followed by a picture of the beautiful milf, showing her ass in very very short hotpants, while turning her upper body to look right at the camera.

My brain was gone. I drooled a little on the floor, while some more precum oozed out of my dick.
I took the phone with me and walked into our bedroom. My sweatpants now had a big wet stain on the front.

I jumped on the bed and lay down on my back.
I took a look on Josh's phone and they were back to chatting:

"Sorry my stupid annoying dad couldn't control his dick again and came late to dinner..."

Oh god! He knew? I thought I was discreet...

"Probably can't wait to get his once a month pityfuck from my mom" followed by a laughing emoji.

"Oh wow Sir, I bet his big fat cock is really pent up then! Would love to get my pussy hammered by that beast then!"

Fuck, she was still hot for me! "Good girl! You bet I'm ready to pound that pussy!" I thought to myself, getting some confidence back.

"Haha no you wouldn't. According to moms sounds in the bedroom he's done in 3 minutes on average!" Laughing emoji.

Oh my god, I was so utterly humiliated. He knew these things! I couldn't believe it. I was so ashamed.

"Lol that is indeed pathetic! Who would have thought, the big shot soccer champion is such a loser in bed!"

He just completely shattered all my chances. I was so humiliated. I should have been mad at him. But he didn't say anything that wasn't true. And that was the true mindfuck for me.
My face turned beet red. But my dick kept on twitching helplessly in my pants.

"Yeah! We had to wait a long time for him to finish eating... he even started moaning while eating. Already so horned up for that pityfuck. I bet he was hard under the table the whole time."

Fuck, he had me figured out completely. Thank god he didn't know I was so horned up for his hot milf girlfriend.
But he was right, my wife did promise a fuck today, I couldnt jerk off now.
But I knew they would... fuck... I was so horny...

That's when my wife came into the bedroom. I looked at her with lust in my eyes, already primed to go.
Ha! Who's the loser now, I thought to myself. I will be fucking my beautiful wife, while you are just going to jerk off. I beamed with pride.

"Ohh look at you, all ready to go. I'm going to get myself ready for you in the restroom real quick and I will be right back!" Jessica said seductively.

I was already in beast mode, I grunted "Nooo wait!" As I jumped towards her. Too late, she already slipped into the bathroom and closed the door, giggling.

FUCK!! My dick pushed out my pants as it flexed hard in frustration. I needed something now! I jumped back into bed and hungrily looked at the phone.

I was greeted by another incredibly hot picture of Josh's milf girlfriend, showing her taking the straps of her bra down over her naked shoulders.

I moaned loud:"Fuuuuuhuuuuck"
I started losing control again. Giving in to my lust I began humping the air, rubbing my sensitive cockhead on the pants.

"Good girl! Get on your knees in front of me now!"
Josh typed."

"Yes sir! I'm on my knees for you now sir!"

"Good, now get that bra off entirely and send me a picture!"

Holy shit yes! I would see her huge tits naked...
I was openly humping my pants now. I opened my mouth to groan. A bit of drool came out and dripped down on my chest.

The picture popped up and I almost came! My dick twitched, but I was able to contain myself just barely.

"Please use me Sir! Make me yours, I need it!"

Josh just sent her a gif of a girl getting slapped.
"I dont give a fuck what you need. You're going to worship me!"

"Now start licking my armpit bitch!" He sent a picture of his chest, flexing his biceps.

Back came a picture of her, showing her on her knees with her tongue out, while looking up at the camera.

Fuck I was so close. Instinctively I raised my arm like he did and imagined her licking me. But when I did, my musk filled the room. I smelled my own sweaty armpit. Testosterone was boiling through my body. My head started swimming. It was driving me crazy. I looked at the pictures and associated the smell and the picture. My tongue dropped out of my mouth unconsciously. I moaned and drooled some more on my chest.

It kept on going like that. She kept sending increasingly hot pictures of herself, which got me incredibly edged up.
My dick was oozing a constant stream of pre into my pants, which by now were completely soaked at the front.
But the pictures were always followed by a picture of Joshs body, with more orders at what nasty things he wanted her to do or would do to her.
It was incredibly dirty and perverted. He was completely dominating her.

Made her lick and sniff his pits, spit in her face, slapped her tits, made her deepthroat and gag, made her sniff and lick his feet.

My brain was completely overwhelmed with the situation. My dick was thinking instead. I moaned. It was all a blurr to me, the pictures were mixing in my head. I was mixing up the orders, instead of imagining her doing it to me, I was the one doing stuff. To who? I didnt know, to anyone on the pictures in front of me.
My tongue was out drooling and I was licking the air. Humping the air, grunting like an animal.

On the other side the milf was in the same state. Josh told her to rub herself... and rub harder while blowing him. Telling her how he would fuck her throat.

She was close, I could tell. Josh kept pushing her. It was incredibly hot to see a woman that horned up. I had never experienced that from my wife. She was begging him to be allowed to cum.

And then the order came from Josh...

"Cum for me bitch!" Is all Josh said.

My own dick was so close I was barely holding my orgasm back.
A few seconds nothing...

Then a video. Without thinking I opened it. Big mistake. It showed her wildly moaning and rubbing her clit. A few seconds later she erupted in the most violent orgasm I have ever seen on a woman, squirting everywhere.

I moaned out loud in immense pleasure.
I was trying to hold it in so bad but I was fighting a losing battle. With a last effort to prevent myself from cumming to the insanely hot scene in front of me, I closed the video. But it was too late. It was already inevitable. And what's worse, when I closed the video, I was greeted by a big picture of Josh's erect dick. Followed by a text: "Here it comes, open your mouth bitch!"

"Fuuuuuck! Nooo... Fuck!" I moaned. My back arched as I swung my hip forward in a desperate attempt to fuck into something. My dick started pulsating and twitching wildly.
My cum started shooting out of my dick and right into my shorts. It started oozing out through my sweatpants and running down my sides. My head was spinning as I was still looking at Josh's dick. My straight brain was completely overwhelmed with what was happening. I was completely humiliated. But at the same time just out of control from lust, moaning loudly.

And at that moment my wife came out of the bathroom. She looked at me shocked first. But then I saw her expression turning from shock to disgust. I dropped the phone and put both hands on my face, utterly humiliated, while my fat dick was still pumping out my seed through my sweatpants. My hips still involuntarily humping the air.

"Are you fucking shitting me? I spent so much time in the bathroom to make myself look hot for you and you can't control your pathetic dick and start jerking off?"

I looked at her with pleading eyes:" Noooo... oh god... I didn't.... ooohhhh... fuck...".

I was babbling, barely comprehensible. My orgasm still raging on. My wildly twitching dick had escaped my shorts and was now rubbing my sensitive head over the rough material of my sweatpants.

A message sound rang from the phone. Immediately my hip fucked forward again and I grunted.

"Wait, are you messaging someone? You disgust me!" She stormed out of the room.

"Nooo... its not... ahhhhh... fuck fuck fuck..."

By now my orgasm was subsiding. My dick oozed out the last few globs of cum.

I fell back exhausted. Another message rang on the phone next to me. My body lurched.
Fuck...
I looked at the last message.

"Judging by moms screaming, I think my dad just came before he even put it in..."

"Lol that is actually pathetic. I thought that only happens to nerdy teens!"

I closed the phone... defeated...
I lay there drenched in my own cum. They were right... I was pathetic...
I laid back exhausted and fell asleep…

Str8ButCurious

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hope you guys enjoyed reading as much as I did writing it. I was very hard...

If you shot your load to it, tell me, I love to hear it!
Also keep voting here for which character you would like to see more of in the future

Next chapter will go more into the mysterious note. Sorry again for getting so distracted, Im just a horny animal when my dick gets hard :emoji_flushed:

wvgwm52

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
hmm..i was with guys mainly until one night--fucked a guy then a girl same nightafter that i pretty much fuck any gender
One night I was with a girl she was on her back legs up and I was fucking her.. and this guy comes up behind me.. which was her brother which was kind of freaky .. rubbed his finger around my hole and put head of his dick at my hole and went in.. I didn’t move as he got inside me and began fucking me .

she looks at me says by the way my brother is gay is that ok.. I was like sure it’s just fine .. might as well me after he’s already stretched my ass with his thick member.. he was under 7 inches but majorly thick. And really opened my ass up good..

He gets off.. I fucked her and pulled out and came.. then I think it pissed her off when I sit on her brothers dick and road it until he came inside me again.. I said btw I am bisexual but more gay than straight.. needless to say she would let me fuck her again ..

PurrBerry

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One night I was with a girl she was on her back legs up and I was fucking her.. and this guy comes up behind me.. which was her brother which was kind of freaky .. rubbed his finger around my hole and put head of his dick at my hole and went in.. I didn’t move as he got inside me and began fucking me .

she looks at me says by the way my brother is gay is that ok.. I was like sure it’s just fine .. might as well me after he’s already stretched my ass with his thick member.. he was under 7 inches but majorly thick. And really opened my ass up good..

He gets off.. I fucked her and pulled out and came.. then I think it pissed her off when I sit on her brothers dick and road it until he came inside me again.. I said btw I am bisexual but more gay than straight.. needless to say she would let me fuck her again ..
Love hearing about your sexcapades.

Reactions: Rustyridge

Str8ButCurious

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wanna see that German dick lol

I came at this part
I would love to see your dick also
:emoji_flushed:
Fuck guys, youre getting me flusterred...
Its not as impressive as it is in the story...

The comments are definatly making it grow though :emoji_flushed:

Chapter 4 is well on its way guys.
Ive been particularly horny lately, so there might be some more horny events in this one...

Str8ButCurious

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This chapter got very long and I didnt get to the guy with the note yet.
So I decided to cut it off at a good point and close off chapter 4.

I know most of you guys are looking forward to the guy with the note. And so am I. But let me say a few words to that.

Some dirty and perverted things happened in this story so far. But up until now, John was always either forced into these situations, or just watched them happen and got turned on by them.

When it comes to getting in contact with the note... its something he has to do voluntarily, so I caught myself putting it off more and more, since he is not ready yet to do something voluntarily...
And since he is basicly me.... Im kind of not ready for that yet :emoji_flushed:

The right time will come though... when he is horny and pent up enough maybe ... fuck....

Anyways, I will post the 4th chapter probably later today. It doesnt have that much naughty stuff, but...
The 5th chapter is well on its way already too, so I hope to finish it soon too...