Str8ButCurious

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Chapter 4 - Part 1

During the next few days things calmed down a bit. I felt absolutely terrible about this day. How had everything gone to shit that fast?
In just one day?

I had no trainings and no games scheduled for the whole next week, so I just sat at home, my mind brooding with a mix of guilt and disappointment in myself.

I basically just let myself go. I stopped taking care of myself and just sat in front of the TV the whole day.

I did not get horny at all during this week. Partially because my balls were already drained after cumming 3 times that day, but mostly because of how depressed I was.

At first my wife didn't even talk to me anymore. She had been sleeping alone in the bedroom since that day, after kicking me out and telling me to stay in the small guest room. Even though I tried to explain to her that I was not texting with anyone, she didn't believe me.

Josh wasn't better either. When he saw me on the couch he just scoffed and rolled his eyes. I don't think he realized I had spied on his conversation that day. I had put his phone back where I found it after I woke up that night.

The only one who really cared was Mike. He was really sweet, he tried to spend time with me watching tv and kept talking to me, even when I didn't have the energy to answer back. He would try to get me and my wife back to talking with each other again at the dinner table.

He even organized a little father and son soccer game on the next weekend with his friends, just so he could get me out of the house again.
He was making such a big effort, it really warmed my heart. I couldnt disappoint him. I had to go.

And I'm glad I did. It really helped brighten my mood. After the game I found myself smiling and laughing with the other dads, having a good time. We all agreed we should do that more often.

When I got home I tried talking with Jessica again. And it actually worked and we had a good conversation.
After that we at least talked with each other again. But sex was still out of question.
At this point it was getting hard for me. The last time I came was 7 days ago and I did just play soccer, which meant to my conditioned body there would be sex afterwards.

And it was getting worse by the day. I even tried jerking off. I had never really jerked off, it just didn't seem to work for me. I took my dick in my hand and looked at some girls on the internet. But everytime I did I would just see Jessica and feel guilty.

I tried without looking at pictures but I had trouble getting in the mood when I was alone. Why did it work that one night? When I was reading Josh's messages. I mean technically I didn't jerk off. I didn't even touch my dick. But that should have been even harder to do. I was confused about this.
More days passed and I was getting more desperate to cum. My dick was almost constantly ready to grow into a huge boner with the slightest touch at this point. And trainings were about to start again.

I was kneeling in the bathroom next to the washing machine and packing my bag for the next training, when I found it. The note! Shit, that's how this whole trouble started.

I sat there and stared at it. Flashes of memories went through my mind. I remembered licking that hole. How it looked just like Jessicas. Fuck I was so entranced by it.

How it smelled. So fucking intoxicating. How it tasted. Mhmmmmm I was moaning. How it twitched when he ejaculated. Mhmmmm fuuuuuck. And how his cum finally ran into my mouth. It felt so real I could actually taste it…

The intense feeling of an approaching orgasm woke me up from my daydream. When I came to senses I looked in the bathroom mirror at myself. One hand holding the note, the other one Brocks dirty precumsoaked shorts to my mouth, which was wrapped around the crotch area where the precum had been.

My eyes widened in shock as I looked at myself in this humiliating position, but my impending orgasm was inevitable. I felt the warm tingle rise in my dick and then it started to twitch.

I started involuntarily moaning. I wanted to let go of the shorts in my mouth, but they were the only thing that kept my loud moans muffled enough so nobody would hear me. I couldnt help myself and involuntarily started to make fucking motions with my hip. It was really embaressing but felt so fucking good after all these days.

My dick started to pump out thick white cream right through my boxershorts. It was running right down the huge bulge my dick made and dripping onto the floor.

I was looking at myself in the mirror with worried and desperate eyes. "Hoooo..... ohhhhhh" I whined at my own pathetic display, as my huge tent continued to push cum through my shorts.

When the stream finally ceased I was left exhausted and breathing heavily. Looking defeated at the pool of my seed on the floor. Some globs still dripping from my shorts into it.

A knock on the door woke me up from my lethargy. It was Josh, fuck!

"Almost done! Give me a minute!" I shouted through the door.

I just heard an annoyed sigh on the other side.
I quickly stuffed the note and the shorts back into the bag and my old soccer clothes into the washing machine.

I had not even done that after the last event so I had to get it done now, one day before the next training. They smelled really bad.
I cleaned up the floor fast, grabbed my bag and opened the door. Josh was still standing there, so I had to hide my wet and cumstained boxershorts using the bag. But when I pushed past him, he didn't move one bit to make room for me.

Usually I would have scolded him and pushed him away by his shoulders. But in my current situation I was way too anxious and squeezed by the wall.

Unfortunately that made my bag move back a bit, revealing my mess for a second. God, I hoped so much he didn't see anything. I looked at his face for signs.

He just rolled his eyes and sighed again.
"At least do that in your room! I've been waiting here for 10 minutes, listening to your grunts. I fucking have to piss like crazy!" He scolded.

I turned beet red. Oh my god, he heard everything... he knew.... It was the worst. I was so incredibly embarrassed. It felt like our roles had reversed.

He was the man in the house, scolding me and I was a little boy who got caught playing with his dick.

I apologized quietly and hurried into my small guest room.

"Ugh it smells awful in here!" I heard behind my back.

I quickly threw the note and the shorts into the nightstand and continued to pack fresh clothes into my bag.

The next training luckily went by pretty uneventfully. I wasn't as horny anymore after having shot my load the day before, so no unwanted hardons.

But I have to admit that finding the note did stir up my curiosity again. I was excited to see if I could figure out who that asshole belonged to.

Although, thinking about it now with a clearer head. Did I even want to know? I already felt awkward enough near Brock now.

This morning was the first time we saw each other since that day.
When I arrived I saw him with a group of guys, laughing and bragging like his old self.
I was really glad he was back to normal.

But when I approached and he saw me, he immediately got silent and his attitude completely changed. It was very awkward. I tried to greet him friendly, but he just gave a quiet "Sup ''.

Luckily the situation got overshadowed by the rest of the guys enthusiastic greetings towards me.

After training, coach stopped me in front of the locker room.
My heart started beating. Had the owner of the note said anything already? Or did Brock?
I got so fucking anxious I barely was able to breath. But luckily it was a false alarm. Coach just wanted to ask me if I could spend some time after the trainings with Jeremy to give him one on one training, just like I did a few years ago for Tyler.

I didn't mind at all. I loved the time I had spent with Tyler back then and it would be nice to get to know Jeremy better too.

Tyler and I bonded really well together during this time. Tyler was supposed to take over my position on the field when I would retire.

I basically became his mentor. We became good friends and spent a lot of our free time together as well. Hanging out in bars I would give him hints on how to get the girls and be a wingman for him.

I probably wasn't the best for this job, since I never really had to flirt with girls in bars. I married my school sweetheart and we were still together. But it made me proud to be asked for advice by Tyler, so I did my best.

He was looking up to me like I was a hero and it felt very good.
I was hoping to build a similar bond to Jeremy. I thought it would help him to get out of his shell.

I agreed to the coach's request and finally went to take my shower.
Some of the guys were already done with the shower, but maybe it was for the better to not know who the mysterious stranger was. I didnt know if Id be able to look someone in the eyes whose cum I had so readily eaten... fuck…

I still could not resist taking quick glances over at the other guys' asses.
But again my eyes got stuck on Tyler's ass. Damn, his butt was just so mesmerizing to me. His cheeks were round and muscular. They stood out and made a nice curve from his back. They just looked so perfect.

I had to be careful not to stare too much. I couldn't afford to be caught staring at his ass again or I'm sure rumors would pop up.

I decided to leave the shower quickly before I'd embarrass myself.

I couldn't understand how just one little coincidence could have caused all this to happen. But how I would find out later, this was not even close to be done.

I got home and immediately went over to my room. I opened the nightstand and found the note. After today's shock with the coach I decided I could not wait any longer, I needed to find out what this guy wanted. Otherwise I feared he might get upset and eventually go to the coach or the police.

I couldn't risk that.

Str8ButCurious

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Chapter 4 - Part 2

I took out my laptop and opened a new Email...
But.... what would I write? I didn't know how to start. I just sat there for 30 minutes staring at the screen. I was completely overwhelmed by this.

I decided to try again later and went to watch some tv. Mike was there too and we had a nice evening watching a game and talking. Eventually Josh also came home from a run. He was all sweaty and exhausted.

This time I was sitting in the armchair he had been sitting in the last time when I was able to read his messages. So he jumped down on the couch behind me. Although judging by the look he gave me, he wasn't too happy about it.

I was still too embarrassed from the day before to muster up any authority to scold him for the way he acted.
The next thing I know I can smell something weird. I turned my head slightly just to be greeted by Josh's feet right next to me on the armrest. They smelled really bad. All sweaty from being in his stinky sneakers all day long.

He had white socks on which were also pretty dirty under the soles. He must have been wearing them for multiple days already.
That was all it took though to get me back to normal.

"What the fuck do you think youre doing Josh? Get those stinky dirty socks off the armrest right now! This is not how we taught you to behave here! And what's with those dirty socks anyways?!

How long did you not change them? Go put them in the washing machine! And while youre there take a fucking shower! You reek of sweat!" I wasn't yelling, but my tone was strong and authoritative.

"Jesus Christ calm down, I'm going..." Josh was visibly annoyed, but he complied.

I was relieved, I still had it in me.

"Rich, coming from someone who left the bathroom stinking of his old gym clothes and cum yesterday...
I'm getting a new towel from your room!" Josh said as he was leaving the room.

I was stunned at his words. Just like that he had crushed my whole confidence again. I realized that now Mike had heard it too. I was so embarrassed in front of him,

I could not look at him. I just stayed quiet and looked at the tv. Not even really watching, just very consciously trying not to look anywhere else.

This went on for a few minutes until Mike just casually started talking about the game again. That put me a bit at ease, but I didn't really talk back much after that.

By the time I had to go to bed I had forgotten the note completely. I only remembered when I walked into my room and saw the laptop and the note on my desk.

Fuck, I had to do this.
First I tried:"Hey this is John..."
What was I thinking? I shouldn't be giving my name. But what should I write at all?

"Hey, found your note in the locker room..."

I didn't know what else there was to say without embarrassing myself even more. I didn't really know if the note was actually talking about that first event on the field.
I just pressed send quickly before I would change my mind.

A thousand thoughts were running through my mind while I was laying in bed that night.

When I woke up in the morning, the first thing I did was check my Emails. I was disappointed and relieved at the same time when I saw I didn't get a reply back yet. So I got dressed and went to training.

The training session was mostly uneventful. Well besides a few occasions where we practiced dueling each other for the ball. Everything went well until I had to duel Tyler.

He tried to block me from taking the ball with his back, which basically lead to him presenting his perfect muscular ass to me. I was transfixed on it instead of the ball. At one point he jumped back and pushed past me with the ball. Doing that though he crashed full force with his butt into my crotch. I was so shocked, I couldn't move as my dick started to swell in my pants.

The coach yelled at me for not paying attention, but I had other problems.
I needed to get off the field as fast as possible, so I said I needed to go to the restroom.

I locked myself in a stall and sat down on the seat, trying to think about the most unsexual things I could imagine to get my boner down.

But ever so often Tylers ass would just pop up in my mind or the ass I had licked on the field. Fuck I needed to get off more often somehow.

I decided to try my luck at one of the sinks. I checked left and right if there was someone in the restroom. When everything was clear I walked over to the sink with my pants around my ankles. I turned on the cold water and reluctantly started to pour some of it over my steelhard dick.

It was very uncomfortable, but it worked. My dick slowly deflated.

I turned around and froze. Jeremy was standing there, looking down at the floor. He was visibly uncomfortable and red.

"I... coach sent me... are.. are you done Sir? Im... I'm sorry for interrupting you..."

I didn't know what to say. He was probably thinking I was jerking off or something. I felt so ashamed in front of this boy.

"I... was just... I... was cleaning..." I stammered.

"Don't worry Sir... I understand. I have to do it multiple times a day too... sometimes 8-9 times a day..."

Oh my god, he did think I was jerking off... wait did he just confess he was jerking off 9 times a day?

"Really? You are doing it 9 times?" I asked, shocked.

He quickly looked at the floor again.
"Y..yes Sir. If I don't cool it down it will give me bad thoughts. The cold water helps to keep it under control and away from sinning."

I relaxed. He actually understood what I was really doing and he could relate.
I exhaled relieved. Then I laughed a bit and walked up to him. I put my arm around his shoulders and led him out of the restroom back onto the field.

"You're a smart boy Jeremy!" I told him.
He smiled shyly:"Thank you Sir".

The others were already getting changed in the locker room. And I started my first private lesson with Jeremy.

He was indeed very talented. He surprised me multiple times with his skills. But I could still teach him a few things. Things that come with experience. He was definitely going to be a future starplayer and I was proud I could be part of his career and would be able to say that I taught him.

He was also a genuinely nice guy. Very respectful. He insisted on calling me Sir because he thought it would be inappropriate to call his teacher by name.
He really had to loosen up a bit. I thought a bit of bonding would be nice, so I invited him on a beer after practice.

"I don't drink alcohol Sir, it's haram" he replied shyly.

"Don't worry boy, there is alcohol free beer too. Or you could just have a coke. It's just so we can talk a bit and get to know eachother better" I explained to him.

"Oh then it is okay I think. Let me first call at home though"

It indeed turned out he had never actually been to a bar before. Ever since he moved here it was just training, school and helping his mother with the household. He had three brothers, two older ones both at the age of 21 and a younger 18 year old. His father had left them for another family. So Jeremys money from soccer was the only income they had. His real name was Jemal. Apparently our publicity experts decided for some reason it would be easier for him to get popular with a name like Jeremy.

His mother was very strict and religious. She had her 4 boys well under control and would not allow them to disgrace the family.
They were not allowed any sexual activities until they got married. For that she did not allow any closed doors at home.

She also would not allow them to go out past 6pm and always demanded to know where they were. When Jemal called home earlier, she wouldn't let him go until I talked to her and promised it was for the team and not to meet any girls and that there would be no alcohol.
I felt bad for the boy.

As the evening went on, I got him to loosen up a bit. It was nice to talk more relaxed with him. We had a really nice evening together bonding.
It was already late when we decided to leave and Jemal was worried his mother would be very angry.

So I decided to bring him home and meet his mom, to assure her it was all just for the team.
Jemals mother was a really beautiful arabic woman. She was definitely younger than my wife, which led to the conclusion that she must have gotten pregnant at a very young age.

I heard about women being forcefully married to older guys at a very young age in arabic countries, but up until then it was always something that seemed far away. Now I saw the outcome of this up close and it made it so much more real.

I felt bad for her. It must have been hard to experience this. Being forced to marry so young and with someone you don't really know. And then even worse to have him leave you by yourself to care for 4 children.

She was very excited to meet me. She greeted me heartily and invited me in for tea. I really just wanted to get home and fall onto the couch. But I thought to myself that she probably didn't know many people in Germany yet. She moved here to give her son a chance at a better life and had to leave her own life behind. I couldn't bring myself to just leave without spending at least a bit of time drinking the tea and talking.

Not like anyone was wanting me at home right now anyway.
I sat there with her and Jemal drinking our tea and talking. She wanted to know everything about how Jemal was doing at trainings. She was so happy and beaming with pride, as I was praising how well Jemal was doing.

I looked over at him and he was very red and looking down, visibly flustered at all the praise I was giving him. But also smiling to himself happily.

As the conversation went on the topic changed to their home country and their life there. I could tell Jemals mother was really proud of the beauty of her country as she described the different places she enjoyed and loved.

Her smile was beautiful, I thought to myself. My thoughts drifted away from what she was saying and went to her appearance.

Her deep black hair was mostly covered by her hijab. She wasn't wearing a whole burka so I could see her fine curvy silhouette. Nice and big breasts. My brain was slightly fogged from the beers earlier and my thoughts started to get dirty.

I was thinking how she must have looked when she was younger and getting fucked by her asshole husband. Arabic men are often very dominant and I imagined him fucking her beautiful body hard and rough. Really dominating her for his own pleasure. Slapping her, making her lick his balls and deepthroat his fat cut cock.

Fuck! What was I thinking?! I needed to leave before it got worse. I excused myself, saying that my family was probably worried about me by now. Although on the inside I knew nobody would care.

Jemals mother thanked me and started to tell me how happy she was that a proper man like me was taking care of her son.

Her praise made me feel a bit guilty, but also did stroke my ego quite a bit.
While I was finishing up my tea, one of Jemals older brothers came home.

"Malik! Come here! Greet your brother's trainer Mr. Berger! He takes special care of Jemal after his trainings to help him make good progress. Isn't that nice of him?" Jemals Mother shouted happily.

Malik just looked over at me visibly annoyed. He said something in arabic to his mother. She was visibly shocked. Then looked at me with hatred in his eyes and said:

"I dont give a shit about this gay sport or my faggot brother. This man is probably a fucking faggot himself and fucks Jemal in his cunt after training!"

Now I was shocked myself. This guy was so disrespectful. Such a sharp contrast to everything I have experienced from this family up till now.
I got angry. His mother and brother were so nice to me and now he ruined the evening, embarrassed this nice woman and the boy I was training.

I was pissed. The alcohol and all the praise I had gotten this evening did their share of giving me the confidence I needed to muster up the proper authority to show this boy his place.
I got up fast. Before he could react I had him by the scruff of his neck and pushed him against the wall with the whole weight of my body.

"You need to learn some respect, brat!" I grunted at him.

I felt him struggling against my grip. The muscles on his arms were flexing and bulging as he tried to break free. He was actually pretty strong and muscular for his age. But no match for me. After the last few days I really enjoyed being the one in control actually.

With one swift move, I turned him over and pressed him face down against the table.

"Apologize to your mother and to your brother for being rude!" I said firmly.

He tried to break free for a bit more time. He was building up some sweat and so was I. It started to smell of testosterone in the room.

It was a battle for dominance, and I was winning.
Finally he gave up.

"I...I'm sorry!" He said defiantly.

"Sorry for WHAT?" I insisted.

"I'm sorry for disrespecting my mother and my brother! Let me go! This is not right!"

I was calming down now. I was victorious. I had put him in his place. I was breathing heavily. I felt good... on top of the world.

Maybe a bit too good. I now realized I was rock hard. My huge boner had lodged itself right between Malik's legs and was pushing against his taint. I immediately turned crimson red.
I pushed Malik away towards a door. He quickly left the room.

I myself tried to cover up my fat erection by turning around and leaving towards the exit, apologizing myself on the way out.
Fuck! My dick had betrayed me again!

When I grabbed my jacket and was able to cover up my incredibly hard and thick boner I was able to relax a bit more again.

Jemals mom apologized to me for the behavior of her son and thanked me greatly for showing him some manners. She was convinced he was missing the strong hand of a father to put him into his place every now and then.

I was still too embarrassed to really talk coherently.
We said our goodbyes and I went back home. Thinking about why the fuck I got a boner in that situation. Or was it there before? I didn't know.

When I got home I just went to my room immediately. I was done socializing for the day.
But then I was painfully reminded of the Email I had sent the day before.

And to my shock there was actually an answer. I stared at it for a long time before mustering up the courage to actually read it…

Man2kiss

Sexy Member
Media
Chapter 4 - Part 2

But.... what would I write? I didn't know how to start. I just sat there for 30 minutes staring at the screen. I was completely overwhelmed by this.

I decided to try again later and went to watch some tv. Mike was there too and we had a nice evening watching a game and talking. Eventually Josh also came home from a run. He was all sweaty and exhausted.

This time I was sitting in the armchair he had been sitting in the last time when I was able to read his messages. So he jumped down on the couch behind me. Although judging by the look he gave me, he wasn't too happy about it.

I was still too embarrassed from the day before to muster up any authority to scold him for the way he acted.
The next thing I know I can smell something weird. I turned my head slightly just to be greeted by Josh's feet right next to me on the armrest. They smelled really bad. All sweaty from being in his stinky sneakers all day long.

He had white socks on which were also pretty dirty under the soles. He must have been wearing them for multiple days already.

"What the fuck do you think youre doing Josh? Get those stinky dirty socks off the armrest right now! This is not how we taught you to behave here! And what's with those dirty socks anyways?!

How long did you not change them? Go put them in the washing machine! And while youre there take a fucking shower! You reek of sweat!" I wasn't yelling, but my tone was strong and authoritative.

"Jesus Christ calm down, I'm going..." Josh was visibly annoyed, but he complied.

"Rich, coming from someone who left the bathroom stinking of his old gym clothes and cum yesterday...

I was stunned at his words. Just like that he had crushed my whole confidence again. I realized that now Mike had heard it too. I was so embarrassed in front of him,

I could not look at him. I just stayed quiet and looked at the tv. Not even really watching, just very consciously trying not to look anywhere else.

This went on for a few minutes until Mike just casually started talking about the game again. That put me a bit at ease, but I didn't really talk back much after that.

By the time I had to go to bed I had forgotten the note completely. I only remembered when I walked into my room and saw the laptop and the note on my desk.

Fuck, I had to do this.
What was I thinking? I shouldn't be giving my name. But what should I write at all?

I didn't know what else there was to say without embarrassing myself even more. I didn't really know if the note was actually talking about that first event on the field.

A thousand thoughts were running through my mind while I was laying in bed that night.

When I woke up in the morning, the first thing I did was check my Emails. I was disappointed and relieved at the same time when I saw I didn't get a reply back yet. So I got dressed and went to training.

The training session was mostly uneventful. Well besides a few occasions where we practiced dueling each other for the ball. Everything went well until I had to duel Tyler.

He tried to block me from taking the ball with his back, which basically lead to him presenting his perfect muscular ass to me. I was transfixed on it instead of the ball. At one point he jumped back and pushed past me with the ball. Doing that though he crashed full force with his butt into my crotch. I was so shocked, I couldn't move as my dick started to swell in my pants.

I needed to get off the field as fast as possible, so I said I needed to go to the restroom.

I locked myself in a stall and sat down on the seat, trying to think about the most unsexual things I could imagine to get my boner down.

But ever so often Tylers ass would just pop up in my mind or the ass I had licked on the field. Fuck I needed to get off more often somehow.

I decided to try my luck at one of the sinks. I checked left and right if there was someone in the restroom. When everything was clear I walked over to the sink with my pants around my ankles. I turned on the cold water and reluctantly started to pour some of it over my steelhard dick.

I turned around and froze. Jeremy was standing there, looking down at the floor. He was visibly uncomfortable and red.

"I... coach sent me... are.. are you done Sir? Im... I'm sorry for interrupting you..."

I didn't know what to say. He was probably thinking I was jerking off or something. I felt so ashamed in front of this boy.

"Don't worry Sir... I understand. I have to do it multiple times a day too... sometimes 8-9 times a day..."

Oh my god, he did think I was jerking off... wait did he just confess he was jerking off 9 times a day?

"Y..yes Sir. If I don't cool it down it will give me bad thoughts. The cold water helps to keep it under control and away from sinning."

I exhaled relieved. Then I laughed a bit and walked up to him. I put my arm around his shoulders and led him out of the restroom back onto the field.

The others were already getting changed in the locker room. And I started my first private lesson with Jeremy.

He was indeed very talented. He surprised me multiple times with his skills. But I could still teach him a few things. Things that come with experience. He was definitely going to be a future starplayer and I was proud I could be part of his career and would be able to say that I taught him.

He was also a genuinely nice guy. Very respectful. He insisted on calling me Sir because he thought it would be inappropriate to call his teacher by name.
He really had to loosen up a bit. I thought a bit of bonding would be nice, so I invited him on a beer after practice.

"Don't worry boy, there is alcohol free beer too. Or you could just have a coke. It's just so we can talk a bit and get to know eachother better" I explained to him.

It indeed turned out he had never actually been to a bar before. Ever since he moved here it was just training, school and helping his mother with the household. He had three brothers, two older ones both at the age of 21 and a younger 18 year old. His father had left them for another family. So Jeremys money from soccer was the only income they had. His real name was Jemal. Apparently our publicity experts decided for some reason it would be easier for him to get popular with a name like Jeremy.

His mother was very strict and religious. She had her 4 boys well under control and would not allow them to disgrace the family.
They were not allowed any sexual activities until they got married. For that she did not allow any closed doors at home.

She also would not allow them to go out past 6pm and always demanded to know where they were. When Jemal called home earlier, she wouldn't let him go until I talked to her and promised it was for the team and not to meet any girls and that there would be no alcohol.
I felt bad for the boy.

As the evening went on, I got him to loosen up a bit. It was nice to talk more relaxed with him. We had a really nice evening together bonding.
It was already late when we decided to leave and Jemal was worried his mother would be very angry.

So I decided to bring him home and meet his mom, to assure her it was all just for the team.
Jemals mother was a really beautiful arabic woman. She was definitely younger than my wife, which led to the conclusion that she must have gotten pregnant at a very young age.

I heard about women being forcefully married to older guys at a very young age in arabic countries, but up until then it was always something that seemed far away. Now I saw the outcome of this up close and it made it so much more real.

I felt bad for her. It must have been hard to experience this. Being forced to marry so young and with someone you don't really know. And then even worse to have him leave you by yourself to care for 4 children.

She was very excited to meet me. She greeted me heartily and invited me in for tea. I really just wanted to get home and fall onto the couch. But I thought to myself that she probably didn't know many people in Germany yet. She moved here to give her son a chance at a better life and had to leave her own life behind. I couldn't bring myself to just leave without spending at least a bit of time drinking the tea and talking.

I sat there with her and Jemal drinking our tea and talking. She wanted to know everything about how Jemal was doing at trainings. She was so happy and beaming with pride, as I was praising how well Jemal was doing.

I looked over at him and he was very red and looking down, visibly flustered at all the praise I was giving him. But also smiling to himself happily.

As the conversation went on the topic changed to their home country and their life there. I could tell Jemals mother was really proud of the beauty of her country as she described the different places she enjoyed and loved.

Her smile was beautiful, I thought to myself. My thoughts drifted away from what she was saying and went to her appearance.

Her deep black hair was mostly covered by her hijab. She wasn't wearing a whole burka so I could see her fine curvy silhouette. Nice and big breasts. My brain was slightly fogged from the beers earlier and my thoughts started to get dirty.

I was thinking how she must have looked when she was younger and getting fucked by her asshole husband. Arabic men are often very dominant and I imagined him fucking her beautiful body hard and rough. Really dominating her for his own pleasure. Slapping her, making her lick his balls and deepthroat his fat cut cock.

Fuck! What was I thinking?! I needed to leave before it got worse. I excused myself, saying that my family was probably worried about me by now. Although on the inside I knew nobody would care.

Jemals mother thanked me and started to tell me how happy she was that a proper man like me was taking care of her son.

"Malik! Come here! Greet your brother's trainer Mr. Berger! He takes special care of Jemal after his trainings to help him make good progress. Isn't that nice of him?" Jemals Mother shouted happily.

Malik just looked over at me visibly annoyed. He said something in arabic to his mother. She was visibly shocked. Then looked at me with hatred in his eyes and said:

"I dont give a shit about this gay sport or my faggot brother. This man is probably a fucking faggot himself and fucks Jemal in his cunt after training!"

Now I was shocked myself. This guy was so disrespectful. Such a sharp contrast to everything I have experienced from this family up till now.
I got angry. His mother and brother were so nice to me and now he ruined the evening, embarrassed this nice woman and the boy I was training.

I was pissed. The alcohol and all the praise I had gotten this evening did their share of giving me the confidence I needed to muster up the proper authority to show this boy his place.
I got up fast. Before he could react I had him by the scruff of his neck and pushed him against the wall with the whole weight of my body.

I felt him struggling against my grip. The muscles on his arms were flexing and bulging as he tried to break free. He was actually pretty strong and muscular for his age. But no match for me. After the last few days I really enjoyed being the one in control actually.

With one swift move, I turned him over and pressed him face down against the table.

He tried to break free for a bit more time. He was building up some sweat and so was I. It started to smell of testosterone in the room.

Finally he gave up.

"I'm sorry for disrespecting my mother and my brother! Let me go! This is not right!"

I was calming down now. I was victorious. I had put him in his place. I was breathing heavily. I felt good... on top of the world.

Maybe a bit too good. I now realized I was rock hard. My huge boner had lodged itself right between Malik's legs and was pushing against his taint. I immediately turned crimson red.

I myself tried to cover up my fat erection by turning around and leaving towards the exit, apologizing myself on the way out.

When I grabbed my jacket and was able to cover up my incredibly hard and thick boner I was able to relax a bit more again.

Jemals mom apologized to me for the behavior of her son and thanked me greatly for showing him some manners. She was convinced he was missing the strong hand of a father to put him into his place every now and then.

We said our goodbyes and I went back home. Thinking about why the fuck I got a boner in that situation. Or was it there before? I didn't know.

When I got home I just went to my room immediately. I was done socializing for the day.

And to my shock there was actually an answer. I stared at it for a long time before mustering up the courage to actually read it…
Thanks !!!

Justinmrtall

Expert Member
Media
Chapter 2 - Part 2

As I rose from the bench and headed towards the restroom, my hand inadvertently brushed over Brock's spit, which had been left on the bench next to me. Attempting to wipe it off, I noticed the consistency was oddly sticky and chunky, leaving another unsightly white spot on the bench.
"Eww, what the fuck?" I thought, but I quickly brushed it off and focused on my mission to find Brock and apologize properly. So I just hurried to the restroom.

I entered and scanned the room for Brock, but he was nowhere to be seen. He must have entered one of the stalls. Not wanting to disturb him while he was doing his business, I decided to wait quietly for him to come out.
I walked over to the sink area and noticed something. Brock's shorts hung over the electric hand dryer. That's weird. I walked over to them and saw a small stain on them, right at the crotch area. Then I noticed something even more interesting in the trash bin next to the dryer.

A jockstrap! I looked around, no sign of Brock or another guy coming in. I grinned to myself and took it out of the bin.
Oh my god. It had a huge wet spot right at the crotch area. Immediately my dream from earlier came to my mind. I remembered how good the sweaty balls of my teammate had tasted in my dream.
I wondered if the real taste was similar. I took a whiff of the jockstraps inside and was greeted with the intense smell of ball sweat and dick. Fuuuuuck, I barely contained a moan. The smell was going directly into my brain and making me feel woozy. All the horniness from my dream immediately came back.

Fuck, fuck, fuck. I hurried into an empty stall and locked myself in. Now trying to be as quiet as possible.
I waited for a second to hear if there was any movement. Then I looked at the jockstrap again. Fuck, this was real for sure now. I had my teammates dirty jockstrap in my hand. What was I doing? I felt so dirty and perverted. I had already sniffed it.

My dick was slowly rising in my shorts, bulging them out obscenely. My hand was moving on its own, as the beast in me was slowly taking over. The jockstraps smell was now reaching my nose again, further fueling my horniness. With each breath I took, my brain was less and less in control.
It felt so wrong to be sniffing my teammates dirty Jockstrap. I was such a dirty pervert. But the thought of how dirty and forbidden it was, only made me want to do it so much more.

For a moment I considered taking my dick out and stroking it. But I couldn't bring myself to do it. It would have meant to consciously admit that I was attracted to my teammate. So I just adjusted my dick so it stopped being painfully stuck. I just tugged it under the waistband of my shorts and left it there desperate to be touched. I enjoyed that feeling anyways.

By now the jockstrap was so close to my face it was almost touching my nose. I inhaled deeply. My whole being was flooded with my teammates' pheromones. It was almost like in my dream earlier. But this was real. I was invading my teammates' privacy so severely. If he knew hed be so fucking mad at me. That hulking tower of a man could do nothing to prevent me from drawing my perverted pleasure out of his very private area. Fuck, I felt a jet of precum shoot out of my monster, right onto my sixpack.

I couldn't control myself any longer. I was so curious if the precum would taste just as good as it had in my dream. I just opened my mouth and slowly licked over the material. Again my tongue exploded with sensation. Oh my god, the taste was so fucking good. There was no holding back anymore. I bit into the material and let my tongue run over the part that was in my mouth. I tried to squeeze out all of the delicious juice into my mouth. My head was getting dizzy from the smell and taste. I let out a long moan.

FUCK! I forgot about Brock! I heard movement in the next stall. I expected to hear his voice any moment now. How would I explain this? He would surely beat me up if he caught me. Or worse, tell all the others! Fuck, fuck, fuck!
But nothing came. I calmed down. Maybe he didn't hear. But knowing he was in the stall right next to me made everything so much more crazy and forbidden. My dick twitched and bubbled out some more pre. I was so fucking horny.

I looked at it and without thinking moved the jockstrap to my own dick. I wiped my own precum off on the jockstrap, flinching at how sensitive my dickhead was. The thought of my juices mixing with Brocks was incredibly arousing to me. I tried to squeeze more juice out of my huge dick, using his jockstrap. Then I took it into my mouth again and tried to suck out combined juices out. My mouth exploded with new tastes again and my head was spinning like crazy at this point.

I was perving out so badly and Brock was right next to me! I realized that I actually have never seen Brock entirely naked before. He was always on his phone for a long time after we got into the locker room, so I was always done showering and changing before he even started undressing. Always chatting up some girls to fuck after the game he bragged.
Fuck I needed to see him. I lost all inhibitions. I slowly and quietly stood up and climbed onto the toilet seat. Then I slowly peaked over the wall.

I did not expect what I got to see.
There was Brock. The huge hulking beast of a man. Completely naked. His body was shining with sweat which just highlighted his insane physique even more. He was leaned back looking at his phone. In his ears I could see earbuds, probably connected to his phone wirelessly. His head was still beet red. But what stood out the most was his dick. Or should I say it stood out the least?

He was completely erect! But his dick was tiny! Now I'm used to other guys having smaller dicks than me. I know that I am particularly well endowed and I'm proud of my monster. But his dick was the smallest I have ever seen. I mean probably it wasn't really that super small. Maybe slightly below average? But on his huge frame it looked like a tiny babydick in comparison to the rest of his body. It didn't help that he had absolutely no body hair whatsoever.

I started to feel a rush of power. My dick started pulsating. I was getting off immensely at how much more of a man I was than him. I was getting a huge powerboner.
He tapped on his phone and a beautiful girl appeared on the screen. I was hoping for some hot porn. Some chick getting her cunt destroyed by multiple guys or something like that. But the girl just stayed fully clothed and started talking. Brock was stroking his tiny dick with 3 fingers of his huge hand. He squeezed his eyes shut and muttered to himself:" Fuck, why here, why now?"

The girl on the screen made a gesture showing her thumb and index finger moving closer to each other. As if she was going to pinch something, but not closing completely. Then she started laughing excessively.
Oh my god, was he getting off on a girl making fun of his tiny dick?

I got a huge rush out of that. I was learning all of these really private sexual secrets of my teammate. It was a big power trip that was turning me on immensely. My hip just started to hump the wall entirely on its own. I had no control over my body anymore.
A crazy thought crossed my mind. I wanted to preserve this moment for myself. I took my phone out of my pocket, held it over the wall and started recording.

Brock looked irritated for a moment. He opened his eyes and looked at his hand. He gave an uneasy look, but then let a bit of spit drop into his hand. It was slimy and a string of spit followed it up to his lips. He hesitated but then spread it over his tiny dick and moaned softly.

Pah, he didn't even produce enough pre for himself, I thought to myself, while I felt my wet slimy dickhead rub against the wall. Then again, the jockstrap had an abundance of his pre on it. Maybe he had leaked too much before. I remembered I still had that jockstrap and put it back into my mouth subconsciously. My brain got flooded with pheromones again and I was back to swimming.

His spit had a weird consistency on his dick though. It really quickly became creamy and white. I sucked in every detail of his private act.
By now I was humping into the wall like a madman. My dick was getting desperate to shoot its load.
Brock must have been getting close too. He leaned his head back with his eyes closed, showing his face directly into the camera. If he opened his eyes he would look right at me. But I was beyond caring at this point.

I just took the jockstrap from my mouth and wrapped it around my sensitive dickhead.
Right at that moment Brock opened his mouth slowly and licked his lips.
The inside of his mouth had again strings of that white milky stuff. And then it dawned on me!

"What the fuck Brock!?" I said out loud!

Brock's eyes flew open in panic. He looked right at the camera. He was shocked. His hands shot down to cover his tiny dick.
I didn't care, I was in beast mode at that point.

"Are these traces of cum in your mouth???"

Brock's eyes slowly went from being wide open from shock, over to a very worried puppy eyed expression.
He was looking right into my eyes. His eyes pleaded with me to stop recording.

He tried to speak but nothing came out. So he cleared his throat and in a trembling soft voice slowly said: "Yes".
His voice even cracked while saying it.

"Wait! Where would that come from, unless... oh my god. Oh my god. It was mine! That's where my load went! It was not a dream after all! The soft spot my dick found when I was humping earlier must have been Brock's mouth!
Oh my god this guy had my load all this time in his mouth and couldn't spit it out without anyone noticing! He was forced to hold my babybatter in his mouth the whole time.

Then he gave me a pathetic soft moan.

"Pl.. please put your phone away... oh god"

"What the fuck? Are you cumming into your hands right now?"

"N... noooo! Fuck I..." Brock stammered a very defensive reply. I wasn't convinced and the beast in me was already unleashed.

"Move your hands away!" I ordered.

Brock looked me in the eyes with his pleading puppy eyes.

"Please don't make me, I won't be able to..."

He stopped his sentence and just kept looking.
But when I didn't yield, he slowly started to move his hands.

"Oh god.. Please I can't... oh fuck"

Brock's hands were all the way on his sides and his still hard tiny dick was revealed to me again.
I smirked. Brock was still looking directly into my eyes. His upper body slowly moved forward. His mouth opened in shock and he moaned pathetically. His small hairless balls pulled up and his tiny dick started pulsing. I could visibly see him trying his best to hold it in. I just watched his struggle in perverse fascination.

"No... no... please don't look!"

It started as a tiny clear dribble from the tip of his dick, but soon it started running out and down his body like a river of clear, slightly milky fluid.
His upper body started bucking forward, over and over while his expression contorted. Then it happened. The floodgates opened and his tiny stiff dick started shooting out jet after jet of hot cum all over his body.

It went everywhere! He was completely showering himself with his own load.
The first jet hit his stomach, the next one his chest, then his chin and finally all over his face. He was giving himself a facial! More shots went over his shoulder and all over his face.

Something clicked in my severely conditioned brain. I had made him cum. I did good! I was allowed to cum now! My dick flexed against the wall and pumped some precum out into the jockstrap.
This whole time Brock was looking right into my eyes. He had this completely helpless and humiliated expression. It was driving me crazy with lust. I really started hammering my big fat monster cock into Brock's dirty jockstrap. It was probably the biggest thing that was ever in there, I laughed to myself proudly.

In front of me the fireworks continued. By now his face was so plastered with cum, he could barely hold one eye open. It was running all over his bald head, down his cheeks and even into his open mouth. Not the first load in there today, I thought to myself. Still extremely turned on by the thought that he was forced to keep my giant load in his mouth all this time.

But wait, giant load... I shot a lot earlier, but there was just a little in his mouth! That means he must have been forced to swallow most of it before! Oh my god, it dawned on me. The coach told him to swallow his pride earlier! He literally had to! That was all it took for my loaded monster to start shooting another big fat load of cum, right into Brock's dirty jockstrap.

At this point I was moaning loudly and brutally dry humping the cubicle wall like an out of control beast. The perverted display before me and the dirty thoughts in my mind fueling my intense, mind blowing orgasm.

All the while Brock in front of me was in his own world. The shots from his dick started to become weaker and weaker and he finally collapsed backwards against the toilet's water basin. He broke his gaze into my eyes and let his head drop to the side exhausted. His dick was still pulsating wildly and shooting out small jets of fluid. His body spasmed periodically with some more small jets shooting out with longer intervals. Until it stopped shooting entirely and ended in a constant slow stream running down his tiny stiffy. Brock just lay there, completely spent.

My own orgasm was subsiding too by now. I was shaking myself, as my dick pushed a few last globs of thick white cream through the material of the jockstrap and onto the wall.

In a last moment of high cockyness, I threw Brock's own dirty Jockstrap, filled to the brim with my cum, at his face and said:" There you go man, wipe yourself off!"

Brock took it into his hands and started to wipe the cum off his face with it. He was so full of cum himself, he didn't realize that he was just spreading my load over his face.

I was breathing heavily. Suddenly a sense of guilt overcame me. I stopped the recording and immediately deleted it. Then I charged out of the stall and back into the locker room.

My heart was beating like crazy. I tried to calm down and walked up to my locker. I just wanted to get out at this point but I thought it would just raise questions amongst my teammates. So I decided to join them in the shower and play it cool.

I was sure Brock wouldnt come into the shower anyways. And I finally knew the reason why. I felt my dick give a twitch when I thought about how I knew his dirty secret. Fuck I needed to stop thinking about it if I didnt want to pop another boner today. I hurried into the shower.
On the way there though a small note laying on the pile of clean towels caught my eye.
I picked it up and read:

"Hey uhm... to whoever did the THING earlier. Please message me here" followed by an anonymous email address…

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as much as the last one!
If you did, I would love to hear what parts you liked.

And maybe which story hook youre most interested in next!

Do you want to hear more about best friend tyler?
Do you want Brocks humiliation to continue?
Or maybe you want to hear more about Omar, the angry rival?
Maybe even more of the Coach?
Well I’m massively erect at work. With a dot of precum showing, so thanks for that. Can’t wait to grab this thing and rub one out when I get home.

yegthrowaway98

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Chapter 4 - Part 2

Fuck, I had to do this.

I felt bad for the boy.

Finally he gave up.

Can’t wait to see the next part…

Reactions: Str8ButCurious

Str8ButCurious

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Chapter 5

"Hey, before we keep chatting, what event does the note refer to?"

Fuck I was hoping to ask that question first. I didn't want to embarrass myself by mentioning the wrong thing that was not meant.
Then again, I was still anonymous... I still decided to phrase it in a way that would make it sound like an accident. Which it was!.... well at first... until my mind got clouded and my dick took over thinking.

"You sat on my face during the group celebration on the field..." I typed and pressed send.

My heart was pounding fast. What would happen now? Could I make it look like it was his fault and I was just trying to get away under him? Or would he call me out on it? Would he be pissed at me for trying? Fuck... I didn't want to piss him off!

I laid down in bed as all these thoughts were going through my head.
To my surprise, a few minutes later my laptop made a sound. He already answered! Fuck!
I wasn't expecting him to message back immediately.

Reluctantly I opened it and read:

"Oh god it's really you this time! I'm sorry I had to make sure. I got a lot of troll messages from the other team members. Telling me they did all kinds of ridiculous things on the field. One guy told me he had sucked my dick on the field and swallowed my cum! What the fuck? I suspect it was a bad joke from Jason...

Anyways I am glad you texted. I wanted to apologize for what happened. I didn't mean to sit down on you. I just slipped and was not able to get up again."

Oh thank god, he didn't mention anything after that. He might have just assumed it was me struggling. Whatever it was, I was glad he just took all the blame and was not going to tell anyone.

"I'm glad you reached out. Don't worry about it. It was just an unfortunate chain of events. No harm done!" I sent back.

I felt so relieved. A huge burden fell off of me. I jumped into bed and immediately fell asleep.
Maybe now that this was settled, the crazy events would calm down.
I mean, this was what started it all, right?

And in fact things did calm down. As time went by, I went back to my normal old self.
Jemal apologized again for his brother's behavior and thanked me for defending his honor. We got to know eachother better over the next few days and he opened up quite a bit. The coach was very happy with our progress too.
He praised me for my talent with teaching others and told me I could definitely start a career in coaching when I retired from active play.
I was so proud of that. Getting praised by the coach was always nice, but this was huge.

I hadn't actually thought about it, but it did make sense to follow this path.
I was excited to tell Jessica at home. Maybe she would slowly be ready to forgive me too.
God knows I needed it. I was starting to get really horny again. It had been 8 days since I last shot my load and I was getting desperate for release.
Seeing Tyler's butt during the trainings wasn't helping. We would often be practicing dueling together and the bumps of his ass into my crotch were driving me crazy.
There was a game scheduled for this saturday. I was going to tell Jessica the good news after the game. And I was determined to win this game to get Jessica into a good mood. I was hoping for sex...

Luckily I Tyler would stay far away from me during the game. It was the other team's players though, that kept bumping into my crotch over and over. It was driving me crazy. It was like I was humping them at an extremely slow pace.
Very frustrating! But that day, nothing could divert me from my goal. I was determined to win at any cost. I needed to win to have sex.
And indeed it was showing. I was rocking this game. I was relentlessly pushing on. Scoring one goal after another. I was a beast on the field. Full of testosterone. Nobody was able to keep up with me.

Needless to say, we won that game easily! I felt on top of the world again. Today was a good day and it would get even better once I would get my dick wet!
I bathed in the praise of my teammates and the news reporters.
In the showers I felt especially cocky. When I was leaving the shower I slapped Tylers hot muscular butt hard. And told him to stop fingering himself so much in the shower and hurry up!
He just laughed and called me an asshole.

I was just going fast that day. I wanted to get home and fuck!

Not even passing by my neighbor Victor could ruin my mood.
Victor was basically my rival for as long as I can think of. We knew each other from school. He was always trying to be better than me at everything. It was a permanent competition. And if he ever managed to beat me at something, he would never let me hear the end of it. Bragging and teasing me. Always talking down to me.

I absolutely hated him. But I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing that he was getting to me. So I kept pretending to be bros.

"Hey bro! Got tired of chasing after a ball with your little friends?" He kept teasing me about my soccer career.

"Yeah bro! Scored some goals, made thousands of fans happy." I sighed:" It's tiring to be so famous and having to evade all the hot soccer chicks flirts". Today none of his bullshit could get to me. Life was great!

Victor scoffed annoyed:"Pah! Just letting you know I scored today too! If you know what I mean!" He gave me a dirty grin and made a suggestive hip motion.

I just patted his shoulder while walking past him:'' Good for you buddy! Good for youuuu..."
I gave him the most patronizing tone I could muster up.

He didn't say anything but I knew he must have been fuming inside.

Once I entered the front door of my apartment, I immediately threw my stuff on the floor and went to the kitchen.

My wife was about to start cooking food, standing in front of the sink filling a pot with water.

She got surprised by my early arrival. She was going to say something, when I just immediately went up to her and kissed her passionately, completely shutting her up.

At first she struggled, trying to push me off. But very soon, she melted in my arms and let herself go, kissing me back.

We kept making out for a few moments, before I grabbed her butt and lifted her up.
She put her legs around me. My hard dickrubbing against her tight yoga pants driving me crazy.

I started to carry her out of the kitchen. She broke the kiss and protested.

"Don't... the boys will see us!"

"I don't care... let them, they are old enough."

In fact I wanted Josh to see us. I wanted him to know I was back to fucking my wife. I wanted to prove myself before him.

No such luck though. He wasn't home apparently. I passed the bedroom and went towards the guestroom with her.

"What are you doing?"

"Taking you to my dorm room... just like in school, remember?" I grinned.

She giggled at that. It felt like we were teenagers again.

As we passed Mike's room, the door opened.

"Mom! Do you know.... Oh shit! Dad!..."

"Not now son, daddy's got something important to take care of." I said, not even taking my gaze off Jessica's eyes.

He immediately closed the door, flustered.

I didn't care. My hard dick was still rubbing against my wifes pussy through both our pants.
I had leaked through my own at this point.

Nothing was going to stop me from fucking now. My dick was threatening to burst out of my pants. I was so incredibly horned up.

I entered the guest room and immediately threw Jessica onto the bed. I started to pull her pants off. She started to protest.

"No wait! I need to go clean up!"

"No need" I grunted. "I dont care I need to fuck.

I threw her pants back behind my back. Her panties came next. They were already soaked through. I pulled them off fast and looked at my beautiful wifes pussy.

It looked so hot and puffy already. She must have been very pent up herself. It was all red and swollen. It looked so delicious.

I needed to be inside this pussy right now. I couldn't think about anything else at that moment.

I kept staring at it while almost ripping off my own pants and boxershorts. My super hard dick sprung out like a catapult, spraying my wife with pre.

I moved in closer on my knees. Ready to stick my swollen pent up dick into that pussy and experience the feeling I've been craving for so long.

"Dont you fucking dare sticking it in like that, John! At least put on a condom!" Jessica threatened.

I growled:"Come on, let's do it just this one time without. Nothing will happen!" I was back to placing kisses on her body now. Kneeling over her body...

"No chance! I don't want to go through another pregnancy!"

Reluctantly I took a condom out of the nightstand. I unwrapped it with high speed and rolled it over my hot throbbing boner.

Without waiting for any other words I just couldn't help myself and rammed it into her.
I expected her to protest but instead she just moaned in pleasure!

Weird, she always complained when I got too rough. She must have been really horny herself!
I started fucking in and out of her hot warm hole. Man I would have killed to feel her without a condom. I was barely feeling anything to be honest. The rubber just seemed to take all the friction away. And it felt kind of loose.

I started to get frustrated. I wasnt getting enough feelings to really enjoy the fuck, that Ive been longing for for such a long time.

I decided to turn her around and try if I would feel better fucking her doggystyle.
I really started to jackhammer her. My fat cock became a blur underneath me. Still she didn't complain.
Weirdly it bothered me that she didn't complain. She always did when I got rough. It made me feel like Im not a good enough fucker to make her squeal anymore.

And worst of all I was still not getting enough friction to enjoy the fuck myself! I was getting frustrated. I was being denied my reward for today!

I looked down at my wifes ass. It looked so hot bouncing beneath me. My hairy body banging into it over and over. The whole room smelled of sex and my mind started to feel foggy.

My head started spinning and the pictures in my head overlapping. Suddenly the ass in front of me started looking hairy

I kept staring at it transfixed. It was fascinating to me. My mouth opened completely by itself while I kept jackhammering into my wifes pussy hard. I was reminded of the situation on the field. His hole looked so similar to my wifes. And now her hole with the blended hair from my hairy stomach looked just like his.

In my head the circle had closed. I was so horned up and wild at this point.
My dick, which had gone a bit flaccid again because of the lack of friction, started to grow again.

I moaned, as some drool slipped out of my open mouth and dropped right above my wifes hole.
I saw it running ever so slowly right towards the asshole.

I watched it with fascination. My wife moaned for the first time while I fucked her. The drool reached her hole. I took my finger and spread the spit all over it.

Another moan from my wife. Fuck I was starting to enjoy myself again. My dick was back to rock hard. I wanted more. My dick in her pussy was clearly not fun for any of us.

I pulled out and quickly turned around so I was on my back. Then I pushed my wife's body down on me. She was aiming her pussy at my mouth while going down, but instead I pushed her to turn around also. She did and I was greeted by her wet hole instead.

I wanted nothing more than to eat it at that point.
I pushed her down and tickled it with my tongue. It started winking at me, just like my teammates.

I started licking it with abandon. Kneeding her buttcheeks. Licking over it with fast little licks with just the tip. Then big lapping with my whole tongue. I was in beastmode and nothing could stop me.

My hand reached down. I removed the condom from my hot fat cock and started to jerk myself. Immediately my hand was slapped away and pushed onto the bed at my side.

My wife was moaning loudly above me. It made me crazy horny to hear that. I was there to please. I needed to please her so I could get my reward.

I was bucking my hips, going insane with lust. I was hoping she would grab my dick and stroke it. Or even go for a 69. But no such luck. So my big horned up fuckstick was just helplessly humping the air again.

At this point I was so insanely horny I thought I could cum without anything actually touching my dick. Jessica started to moan louder and louder. I was sure that she would orgasm soon.

I renewed my effort and started to really suck on her hole hard. In my head images of my teammates' hairy asshole were flashing. I remembered the delicious taste of precum I tasted on the balls.

I licked further up, totally expecting the feeling of hairy balls any moment, when I remembered it was my wifes shaved pussy that was there. I was very disappointed at first.

Then I realized, wait why am I disappointed, I like pussy, not balls! But on the inside I was thinking about this delicious precum. There should be some of mine inside her pussy though! Fuck yeah I was happy.

I started licking her pussy hard, trying to get some precum out. Her pussy was so hot and swollen. I was proud, I had fucked it well... destroyed it... I felt like an alpha fucker for a moment.

I remembered how I made my teammate cum from licking his hot hairy asshole. I was so proud I'm so good at licking. Everything was a blur to me. I couldn't control myself anymore.

I was in a haze of sexual frenzy, desperately fucking the air. Feeling like the Man, for being able to make everyone cum with just my tongue..

I remembered how I made my teammate cum. How his hole twitched... and then the juices running down his balls into my mouth. It was a weird taste... different from precum. But still strangely good.

I made him shoot right there, helplessly to stop it. I took his seed... his babybatter from him. He had no choice but to give it up. I sucked harder on my wifes hot swollen pussy. Just like I had sucked on my teammates balls when his cum ran down along them.

Suddenly my mouth was flooded with the same taste. It was all so real. I could have sworn it tasted exactly the same. I couldn't hold back anymore. In my head I was sure I had made my wife cum. I earned my reward.

My hot and pent up dick exploded. I started shooting rope after rope of steaming hot jizz all over my own body. I moaned loudly into my wifes pussy. My dick was completely out of control.

Jessica screamed above me:" Ieeeeeew!!! What the fuck are you doing!? You're gonna spray me with it!"

She jumped off of me fast and stomped towards the door.

"You asshole! You were supposed to make me cum first! You're always so selfish!" With that she took her panties and started putting them on.

I was so confused. My dumb horny brain couldn't understand what just happened. I had made her cum didnt I? I tasted cum...

I tried to stop her, but I was still in the middle of my so long desired pent up orgasm. I tried to get up, but landed on my knees.

Jessica rushed out of the door and was gone. I was left kneeling on the floor. I put my face into my hands in shame. While my big fat cock was still shooting out the remainder of my load onto the floor in insult.

I couldn't really enjoy the orgasm that I was looking forward to. The orgasm itself was colossal. It kept firing from my pent up dick! It could have been so fucking amazing if I wasnt basicly crying into my hands in shame while shooting.

I heard a noise. I looked up into the eyes of Mike. He was standing outside the door, looking into the room.

My heart skipped a beat. Oh no.... nonononono... not this, not Mike. He was still looking up to me until this point. My orgasm was already fading into a few last drips.

Mike just stood there. He was in his boxershorts only. He stared at me in shock, his mouth slightly open. His look slightly blank. I could see he was trying to process what he was seeing. I saw the hard print of his dick through his shorts.

I was about to die from embarrassment at this point. I must have been a pathetic view. Kneeling on the floor with my palms in my face. My big fat dick helplessly dripping cum onto the floor beneath me.

My dick loved it though. Again it betrayed me, flexing one more time from the humiliation. It shot out one last spurt of cum while looking right into Mike's eyes... until my orgasm faded away into a steady stream of cum running out of my fat dickhead.

Str8ButCurious

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Fuck man, I dont know.

We will see if and when it will happen :emoji_flushed:

But it looks like its going in that direction...

When I write I usually just go with the flow and dont have a goal. Its the only time Im allowed to stroke my dick, so Im just writing with one hand and stroking my dick with my other hand.

Keeping myself very horny the whole time. So a lot of horny events happen. And I get horny ideas about what could happen to my story self in the future that would make me feel really embarressed and in turn very horny.

A lot of the stuff that seems pointless to mention are setups for later that float around in my unorganized horny head.

Fuck guys Im so fucking horny right now. Probably why Im writing so much here now :emoji_flushed:

Buuhan

Admired Member
Media
Louisville, Kentucky, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Fuck man, I dont know.

When I write I usually just go with the flow and dont have a goal. Its the only time Im allowed to stroke my dick, so Im just writing with one hand and stroking my dick with my other hand.

Keeping myself very horny the whole time. So a lot of horny events happen. And I get horny ideas about what could happen to my story self in the future that would make me feel really embarressed and in turn very horny.

A lot of the stuff that seems pointless to mention are setups for later that float around in my unorganized horny head.

Fuck guys Im so fucking horny right now. Probably why Im writing so much here now :emoji_flushed:
Well keep the good stuff coming.
Seems like the wife been cheating so he might as well play around lol

PurrBerry

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Fuck man, I dont know.

I you had someone to stroke it for you both hands could be typing

Str8ButCurious

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey guys,
Im sorry for being absent for so long. Im back to writing the next chapter. Its still early, but I hope to post it by the end of this week.

Thanks for keeping to message me. It helped to get me back to being motivated again to write.

Keep giving suggestions, I love to hear what direction you guys would like for this story to go.

And also... uhm I... as a punishment for slacking of, my master wants me to tell you guys the following here in the open too:

I have to answer all questions in DMs, no matter how embaressing they are.

So uhhm there is that :confused: