Riskiest Handjob You've Ever Given Or Recieved.

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Stealthy handjobs you can do just about anywhere at anytime. I've heard some crazy stories from guys getting them and busting under the restaurant table from their girlfriend at a family dinner to getting them in class. I'm curious to hear some of the stories here.

Satchatx

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Stealthy handjobs you can do just about anywhere at anytime. I've heard some crazy stories from guys getting them and busting under the restaurant table from their girlfriend at a family dinner to getting them in class. I'm curious to hear some of the stories here.

I don’t have a crazy real life story, but it’s a great topic for fantasies.

thk74u

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I received a handjob on an airplane across country from my Ex-wife who was my Girlfriend at the time. Those airline 'blankets' came in handy in more ways than one! It was exhilarating as you never knew when a F/A or passenger would get up to pass by.

LondonRel

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hopefully you were able to keep quiet and it was towards the end of your school day so you didn't have to walk around with a spot.
Yeah, took jumper off to cover lap, then went and tried to clean up in toilet and dry off! Was quiet, which is unusual!