Riskiest Handjob You've Ever Given Or Recieved.

gabriel-thomas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Certainly the most on-view was on a private beach when I was in my 20s. I was naked with a friend of mine laying in the sun and a guy walking by asked if he could play with it. I looked at my friend who was grinning ear-to-ear and so I said sure. He jacked me off right there using some tanning oil as lube, and then when I came, he thanked me "for the workout" and continued his walk (my poor friend got no attention and still brings that up to this day, haha).

Jake88_

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the back of a car with a guy. While my bf was asleep on my shoulder. I was in the middle seat.

or laying on a bed, while my bf and mates were also on the bed. I walked off bf’s mate.

or back of a taxi

or at a bar in a club while we waited for drinks.

Reactions: nixco

aieaguy50

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Went to Home Depot late last night with my fireman friend Turk to pick up stuff for his home project. Just pulled on a pair of tight grey sweats and a string tank top cuz it was going to be a quick run. Walking around the store, he kept grabbing my ass and having me bouncing in front in no time. Like having edged me for over 10 minutes, he suddenly pushed me in between the screen door display and shoved both hands down my crotch. His rough hands did a hard rubdown number, and within seconds, I was spewing a massive load down my right leg. After chewing my earlobe, he pulls his stinky hands out and smears my face, then licks off the remnants of my spunk. I'm left with a huge wet spot down the leg of my sweats and a gummy face. I managed to pull up my tank to wipe off the face, but there is no way to disguise the wet erection outlined in my soaked grey sweats. Fortunately, it was late enough that few customers were around, and I just hightailed it out the parking lot, with Turk right behind me, trying to pull down my sweats as we're jogging to his car. That SOB will get my payback as soon as the opportunity arises, and it'll be even more public than mine. Trust me on it.

nygayguy1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Stealthy handjobs you can do just about anywhere at anytime. I've heard some crazy stories from guys getting them and busting under the restaurant table from their girlfriend at a family dinner to getting them in class. I'm curious to hear some of the stories here.
Hmm. I'd say the riskiest I ever got was driving down a highway in Texas as my boyfriend (and yeah, I later married him) stroked me.

Uncle_Bob69

Legendary Member
Media
San Jose, California, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh a few times post-puberty phase when my cousin & I were young dumb & full of cum.
Coming back from the beach, sitting in the back seat, parents picked us up, I was wearing loose skimpy shorts . During the 1/2hr trip home, we had each other raging hard, then stopped awhile, then raging hard.
Then another time , with his big sister when she was still married, at Uvas Meadows during a big family reunion function. She’d been teasing & giving me looks with all the kids and old relatives around, then she came up behind me and goosed me whispering, let’s go somewhere & smoke a joint. Down by the creek, we positioned ourselves so we could alert one another when someone was coming. She didn’t waste any time, hiking up her sundress sitting cross legged a couple feet across from me showing me she wasn’t wearing panties, big red fire bush surrounded her gaping moist pussy. The pot just made me us hornier.
More recently, at the local county park meeting up with a like minded fella hooked up with via social media app. At first I didn’t know if it was him or not until he kept walking back and forth, then I flashed him my hard cock. After a few minutes, we went hiking off trail, cross country & found a nice spot . We could hear people on the trail as we had sex.

hardsounder

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just so we are all on the same page . The youngest person in the room was in their early 30’s

We went to my father in-laws house . We finished a big holiday meal and everyone was sleeping . I was sitting on the floor and my wife . “ now ex “ was sitting above me on the couch . She slid her feet down my pants and started rubbing around . I had my pants unbuckled from the meal . She pulled me out with her feet and jacked me off . I nutted all over her feet . 5 o 6 people in the room sleeping in chairs and on the floor . Nobody moved . She got up with cum all over her feet and went to the bathroom and cleaned up . It was a rush

LongPenisSmallGirth

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just so we are all on the same page . The youngest person in the room was in their early 30’s

We went to my father in-laws house . We finished a big holiday meal and everyone was sleeping . I was sitting on the floor and my wife . “ now ex “ was sitting above me on the couch . She slid her feet down my pants and started rubbing around . I had my pants unbuckled from the meal . She pulled me out with her feet and jacked me off . I nutted all over her feet . 5 o 6 people in the room sleeping in chairs and on the floor . Nobody moved . She got up with cum all over her feet and went to the bathroom and cleaned up . It was a rush
You risked the smell of semen wafting in the air. LOL.

LongPenisSmallGirth

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was in full view balls and all . It was really risky but I didn’t think like that . I was just really horny .
Cock head thinking. LOL. It happens to all of us.

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I was in my late teens (19-20) I went out with a girl who was very unhappy with god. She brought me to many churches and jerked out countless loads in the churches. Not my finest moments but at that age… pumping out cum for any reason was a good thing.