Riskiest Handjob You've Ever Given Or Recieved.

english8x6

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was awesome I sat between two girls who both wanted to go out with me and one dared me to get my cock out so I did lol
She then started to wank me off the other one just watching although she did give it a couple of strokes I came on her hand which she wasn’t too impressed with lol

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was awesome I sat between two girls who both wanted to go out with me and one dared me to get my cock out so I did lol
She then started to wank me off the other one just watching although she did give it a couple of strokes I came on her hand which she wasn’t too impressed with lol
I'm guessing you didn't warn them you were about to erupt and just started unloading haha

thiquehoney

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A few years ago I was on my 2nd date with the guy I was seeing at the time. It was a very warm day for spring so everyone was out enjoying the weather. We were sitting on the grass in the middle of the park with a lot of people around us hanging out and passing by. About an hour into the date he asked me what I was thinking about - I told him I was thinking about my erection and he grabbed my bulge and started feeling it up and stroking it like no one was around. He reached into my shorts and started jerking my dick, and I returned the favour. We were basically jacking each other off in the middle of the park for a good 20 minutes. I couldn't take it anymore and told him we needed to go back to his place, but it was 15 minutes away. We walked as fast as we could and at traffic stops he'd reach into my fly and feel my dick, which was still hard. When we finally got to his place, we tore off our clothes and fucked for an hour

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Riskiest? Getting horny on the drive home with my wife, talking about how we were going to fuck when we got home I was wearing boxers, so my erection was obvious, even in the dark of the night. She rubbed me until I was totally hard, then started to unzip my pants. She pulled me out and started stoking me, all the while I was trying to stay in my lane, and stay within the speed limit! She then unbuckled her seat belt so she could position herself to go down on me. That was amazing! We both agreed to stop before I had an orgasm, as who knows what would have happened while driving at highway speeds. When we parked at home, she removed her panties, and climbed on top, and lowered herself on my hard cock and rode me until I came.

radioianradio

Admired Member
Media
In my first job there was a warehouseman who was fit as , but a right thug. People were wary of him as he was very aggressive. I can't remember now how it started ( it was 100 years ago lolzz) but he came on to me and said he needed a wank . Being close to him terrified me and turned me on in equal measure, so I wanked him in the toilet. It was great. His nuts were so tight , I remember. Cock was lovely too. He said I could suck it if I wanted but I didn't. ( I should've, and shouldve had sex with him , bet it would have been great) .
He spurted and grinned, and that was that. A week later the police landed in the warehouse & arrested him for a robbery in the meat warehouse opposite us. That was the last we all saw of him lol!

markmarky2020

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine was with an ex and we had been out on a day trip and we were just horny. So before getting the train home we found a more secluded spot on an industrial estate next to the station and got to work. We had people walking to the station only metres away.

RamblingCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In the dorm lounge with a bunch of people watching a movie. We were on the far end of a couch at the back with a blanket over us, and I started fingering my girlfriend. I’d dared her to come to the movie in a short skirt and no panties. After a few minutes, and a little shifting of positions she quietly came - I could feel the contractions and her nails in my arm. She very discreetly returned the favor, ducking her head briefly under the blanket when I tapped her. Came in her mouth and she swallowed.

About a minute later, when we though we’d gotten away with it, a friend at the opposite end of the couch turned his head, leaned over and quietly said “Fuck dude. You know I saw that, right?”

dopeboyfresh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I actually got a handjob just a few days ago on an airplane with someone sitting next to us. I was in the window and she was in the middle seat, stranger was in the aisle seat. She rubbed and jerked me under a blanket and pillow. It was an overnight flight so it was dark. It was hot! I didn't cum though because I didn't want to make a mess.

williamsw

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
recently i had to give my urologist a sample of my sperm , i had to jerk off , and the nurse had a specimen container to collect the sample , she was standing right in front me . totally clinical nothing erotic

Schlong87

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I actually got a handjob just a few days ago on an airplane with someone sitting next to us. I was in the window and she was in the middle seat, stranger was in the aisle seat. She rubbed and jerked me under a blanket and pillow. It was an overnight flight so it was dark. It was hot! I didn't cum though because I didn't want to make a mess.
i can see why she gave u handjob your cock is big and good looking dude! :cool:

Reactions: dopeboyfresh