Riskiest Jerk Off

iamjustme65

Loved Member
Media
The craziest place for me was in my office at a previous business.
I had a large desk that was solid in the front an side. It was casual Friday in the middle of the summer.
I was wearing a pair of loose cargo shorts. I was horny about something, don't remember but I knew I could fairly easily reach my cock through the leg opening. So what I would call "stupid horny" I situated my weight and pulled up my right shorts up and exposed my cock. I ended up jerking it off and sure enough got cum on my legs having nothing to wipe it off with. So I wiped it up with one of my socks.
I never did it again. If I would have got caught... Jesus... I would have forever been that guy.

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Riskiest places....

Let's see.....

Here they are in no particular order:
1.) Just inside East Germany during the cold war -- Had I been caught, they would have dragged me off to a jail;
2.) In a coffin at a funeral home;
3.) Sex with the widow of the deceased at her husband's visitation at said funeral home;
4.) In an broom closet in the US Capitol in Washington, DC;
5.) Sex in the bushes at Windsor Great Park, when the royal family was in residence - maybe the queen mother and princess Margaret watched, giving both of them wet panties;
6.) Sex beside the Berlin wall on the western side -- I gave the East German border guards quite a show, and, counted 21 of them watching and photographing me;
7.) Sex with a vain and very handsome Brazilian head of state, while his wife was due back shortly;
8.) Sex on the set of a popular soap opera, after filming had wrapped for the day;
9.) Sex on the roof of a Chicago building at night by strobe light, hoping that a satellite, aliens or the space shuttle would immortalize it on film;
10.) Sex in a first class "suite" on an Emirates flight with a very handsome male member of Dubai's royal family.

For me, it was always more about daring locations than it was about kinkiness, although I have tried a fair number of things. Oh well, that is another posting.

nakedguy77

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me the riskiest place I ever masturbated with me and my wife went out for our anniversary to the lake we were fishing out there and my wife turn to me as if you wanted to watch me come all over my chest and I love my wife so I was glad to give her the show that she requested

paulista_user

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Riskiest places....

Let's see.....

Here they are in no particular order:
1.) Just inside East Germany during the cold war -- Had I been caught, they would have dragged me off to a jail;
2.) In a coffin at a funeral home;
3.) Sex with the widow of the deceased at her husband's visitation at said funeral home;
4.) In an broom closet in the US Capitol in Washington, DC;
5.) Sex in the bushes at Windsor Great Park, when the royal family was in residence - maybe the queen mother and princess Margaret watched, giving both of them wet panties;
6.) Sex beside the Berlin wall on the western side -- I gave the East German border guards quite a show, and, counted 21 of them watching and photographing me;
7.) Sex with a vain and very handsome Brazilian head of state, while his wife was due back shortly;
8.) Sex on the set of a popular soap opera, after filming had wrapped for the day;
9.) Sex on the roof of a Chicago building at night by strobe light, hoping that a satellite, aliens or the space shuttle would immortalize it on film;
10.) Sex in a first class "suite" on an Emirates flight with a very handsome male member of Dubai's royal family.

For me, it was always more about daring locations than it was about kinkiness, although I have tried a fair number of things. Oh well, that is another posting.

Hot your stories

tenn77

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That is easy for me. When dating my gf and I were going with her parents out to eat. We were in the back seat and she pulled my cock out and jerked me off. Fortunately her parents had the bench seat in the front which helped but I sure sprayed the back of it good.

An empty movie auditorium with my best friends. And it was an older theater where you enter from the back and walk down the aisle to whatever seat you want. Had anyone walked in during the movie, we would have been busted (pun intended).

Reactions: diver6